Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction 07:27 - Mar 27 with 5134 viewsmerovingian

0 - 2

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 03:59 - Mar 29 with 1648 viewsmerovingian

Goal prediction in this coming match with Fulham.

Note:
Other than or any condensensing imagination you might have, it comes from your own corrupted minds only.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 04:02 - Mar 29 with 1642 viewsmerovingian

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 03:47 - Mar 29 by Hooparoo

Ps 2-0 to the Rs as Fulham will looking at holiday brochures by now.

You mean 0 - 2 as in QPR win.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 04:21 - Mar 29 with 1635 viewsHooparoo

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 04:02 - Mar 29 by merovingian

You mean 0 - 2 as in QPR win.

Ok, we can do it your way if you like - 0-2 it is. Remy will run that oaf Hegeland ragged and big Chris is due one.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 05:26 - Mar 29 with 1630 viewscorse

1-1
Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 19:17 - Mar 29 with 1587 viewsFFC1

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 06:12 - Mar 28 by merovingian

Fulham will win eventually this coming match, no doubt about it. It does not matter how prepared or courageous QPR are, same story goes time & again, poor markings aka blindsighted. As usual QPR excel in letting the ball pass slip by without another layer of support to intercept it. Often times got beaten by a few quick penetrating passes, & Fulham is really good at it especially at home ground. Not forgetting the so called jinx that hover around that stadium.

Psychological wise, QPR are already beaten. Physical aspect all the same, obviously both team have done their homework.

Final score 3 - 1, as long +2 in margin over the visitors.

There, feeling better now?

But then..

Did anyone thought Barcelona shock defeat in UEFA before? Barca, the best football team in this god forsaken sister planet of Mars we called Earth! Even great team will be defeated once in awhile but then this is high profile tournament-elimination round we're talking here. Both teams gave their best with both Managers & fans screaming at the top of their lungs.

Honestly, did you ever thought Di-Matteo's Chelsea will ultimately win the trophy? No one have guessed that.

They say football is a beautiful sport where a stroke of genius or even madness will turn the tide like what David have done with Goliath. The emotion will be quite high for Fulham as well as QPR.

And both in their heart & mind "come what may."

As fans, QPR will win. Having said that score with +2 margin over Fulham because a +1 is not good enough unless we get very lucky & went on until the final whistle. A draw is not an option at all, QPR will go for broke/ break a leg in that fashion. If Fulham managed to go on top of the score board within 1st half, the 2nd half QPR will come out screaming from the dressing room in blood lust, metaphorically speaking. And that particular moment, even a great team like Barca will cower under the shade of confussion.

Human can be quite quirky at times, even Zeus decided to leave the fate of mankind into our their own hands. QPR unpredictable as it is, and as gallant as they can be.

Man alive, struggling to access this. It's either really good English or has been written in a foreign language and pumped into google translate. Are you able to summarise this in fewer words?
Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 19:42 - Mar 29 with 1577 viewsmerovingian

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 19:17 - Mar 29 by FFC1

Man alive, struggling to access this. It's either really good English or has been written in a foreign language and pumped into google translate. Are you able to summarise this in fewer words?

No via translation app, I directly compose it. Oh hell, everyone have difficulty reading my English. Okay, I give up.

Just ignore the whole. I'll try one sentence only from now on. Simple English as best as I could. Ummm around 10 words at a time.

Thanks.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 20:06 - Mar 29 with 1569 viewsFFC1

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 19:42 - Mar 29 by merovingian

No via translation app, I directly compose it. Oh hell, everyone have difficulty reading my English. Okay, I give up.

Just ignore the whole. I'll try one sentence only from now on. Simple English as best as I could. Ummm around 10 words at a time.

Thanks.

No, it's bloody good but I'm not sure what your overall conclusion is: a QPR win?
Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 20:11 - Mar 29 with 1560 viewsmerovingian

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 20:06 - Mar 29 by FFC1

No, it's bloody good but I'm not sure what your overall conclusion is: a QPR win?

I took the liberty to manipulate club's predicament into a more conducive outlays.

Cycledelic

Login to get fewer ads

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 20:16 - Mar 29 with 1555 viewsFFC1

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 20:11 - Mar 29 by merovingian

I took the liberty to manipulate club's predicament into a more conducive outlays.

hahaha
Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 20:20 - Mar 29 with 1552 viewsmerovingian

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 20:16 - Mar 29 by FFC1

hahaha

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 05:14 - Mar 30 with 1527 viewsHooparoo

So the merovingians were a french religious cult in the middle Ages - you a history buff or a frenchman with a penchant for wind ups?

Just asking like.

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 05:48 - Mar 30 with 1525 viewsmerovingian

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 05:14 - Mar 30 by Hooparoo

So the merovingians were a french religious cult in the middle Ages - you a history buff or a frenchman with a penchant for wind ups?

Just asking like.

Forum Name it's just a coincidence & I just happened to admire Merovingian telepathic ability as you may see in Matrix the movie.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 12:38 - Mar 30 with 1488 viewsmerovingian

http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport/qpr-ealing/2013/03/28/82029-33076723/

Excerpt:
"QPR boss reveals plan to beat Fulham Mar 28 2013 By Paul Warburton

QPR boss Harry Redknapp reckons he needs his team to play like Barcelona if they are to escape relegation.

Hoops resume a battle to avoid the drop at neighbours Fulham on Monday night insisting Barca’s mentality is the only way out.

The manager (pic) explained: “Barcelona is the best team in the world for me — and the hardest working team.

“They’ve always got five or six options for passes on the pitch, and they get that because they’re working hard — all of them.

“You only need two not working and you haven’t got a team.”

Rangers had all eight internationals return from international duty unscathed on Thursday morning, with only a long-term injury to Andy Johnson stopping the boss naming a full squad for the short hop to Craven Cottage."

I like the part when he mentioned about Barca have always got 5 to 6 options for passes on the pitch only because of hard work. For the first time in our life, we will see how an English manager successfully emulate Barca playing style. Earlier attempt failed as shown by Chelsea under AVB & some. QPR have all the ingredient to make it happens; we have Harry, a score of promising talent, determination & a CEO who leads by example, issued a rallying cry just recently.

8 games to go; 8 punishing game; 8 beautiful games of true attacking football.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 12:41 - Mar 30 with 1485 viewskensalriser

Yes, it's a big relief to know we have the right CEO - that almosts guarantees the points against Fulham.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 13:03 - Mar 30 with 1476 viewsmerovingian

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 12:41 - Mar 30 by kensalriser

Yes, it's a big relief to know we have the right CEO - that almosts guarantees the points against Fulham.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 17:14 - Mar 30 with 1389 viewsNorthernr

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 13:03 - Mar 30 by merovingian

Can you please get rid of that enormous signature. Keep it to a line or it fcks up threads, particularly when viewing on mobile.
Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 19:45 - Mar 30 with 1356 viewsmerovingian

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 17:14 - Mar 30 by Northernr

Can you please get rid of that enormous signature. Keep it to a line or it fcks up threads, particularly when viewing on mobile.

Okay.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 19:51 - Mar 30 with 1346 viewsHooparoo

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 19:45 - Mar 30 by merovingian

Okay.

Try a Haiku poem. Our Clive is a cultured chap after all.

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 19:56 - Mar 30 with 1343 viewsMonahoop

1-0 to QPR. They score in the first minute then sweat for 89 minutes plus added time.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 20:04 - Mar 30 with 1331 viewsmerovingian

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 19:51 - Mar 30 by Hooparoo

Try a Haiku poem. Our Clive is a cultured chap after all.

KIV.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 20:09 - Mar 30 with 1326 viewsmerovingian

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 19:56 - Mar 30 by Monahoop

1-0 to QPR. They score in the first minute then sweat for 89 minutes plus added time.

Mona, everyone at the football stadium will turn bald due to enormous pressure waiting anxiously for the final whistle.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 20:30 - Mar 30 with 1309 viewsloftboy

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 13:34 - Mar 28 by QPunkR

EPL

+1

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 09:27 - Mar 31 with 1243 viewsHooparoo

Can't help but think that we go alright in the London derbies so feeling confident.

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 10:55 - Apr 2 with 1166 viewsmerovingian

"Psychological wise, QPR are already beaten."

The 1st & 2nd goal conceded are due to being nervous wrecked. Better change name Loftus Road to Le'Softie Road, Neymeow instead of Neymar if he ever arrived or Beckinsaleham, even Harry decided to retire here. Getting too comfortable, I shudder to think.

Who to blame?

The tunic wearing Romans probably.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 11:45 - Apr 2 with 1155 viewsballbag

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 10:55 - Apr 2 by merovingian

"Psychological wise, QPR are already beaten."

The 1st & 2nd goal conceded are due to being nervous wrecked. Better change name Loftus Road to Le'Softie Road, Neymeow instead of Neymar if he ever arrived or Beckinsaleham, even Harry decided to retire here. Getting too comfortable, I shudder to think.

Who to blame?

The tunic wearing Romans probably.

My favourite post EVER.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024