Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? 20:21 - Apr 5 with 2199 viewsdalenumber2

Let's make a noise for Dale tomorrow as I think we may have turned a corner after the performance at Exeter. I have got my tickets and am looking forward to a good day out. I wonder how many we will take?
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 20:29 - Apr 5 with 2176 viewsChaffRAFC

I think we'll take a lot tomorrow. My boss (another Dale fan) text me to tell me we'd sold out three coaches. Presume he's right.

I hope we make as much noise as is humanly possible. I don't get to as many away games as I used to but when I do, I like a good atmosphere. I hope we can turn it into a Chesterfield away style atmosphere from last season.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 20:38 - Apr 5 with 2153 viewsdalenumber2

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 20:29 - Apr 5 by ChaffRAFC

I think we'll take a lot tomorrow. My boss (another Dale fan) text me to tell me we'd sold out three coaches. Presume he's right.

I hope we make as much noise as is humanly possible. I don't get to as many away games as I used to but when I do, I like a good atmosphere. I hope we can turn it into a Chesterfield away style atmosphere from last season.

Hopefully we are now getting the Hilly 'feel-good' factor back - I am really looking forward to this one.
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 21:01 - Apr 5 with 2131 viewsDomDale

Been looking forward to it all season! I reckon about 500 of us will be there, about what we took to Morecambe isn't it?

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 21:09 - Apr 5 with 2107 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Trouble is,we play well one week and then revert "to type" the next.

Hilly acknowledges this as so........if we can get a run of decent performances we will pull the fans back in.
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 21:17 - Apr 5 with 2102 viewscrazyhorse

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 21:09 - Apr 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

Trouble is,we play well one week and then revert "to type" the next.

Hilly acknowledges this as so........if we can get a run of decent performances we will pull the fans back in.

Like a big money roulette gamble on red or black. take your chance..its a part of the experience. Like those lucky guys who travelled and gambled on a win at Exeter.
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 21:19 - Apr 5 with 2095 viewsmightydale

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 21:01 - Apr 5 by DomDale

Been looking forward to it all season! I reckon about 500 of us will be there, about what we took to Morecambe isn't it?

think you need to double that number

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 21:30 - Apr 5 with 2080 viewsBingoballs

Mother, daughter, brother and myself, fish and chips at Senior's in Thornton ( fish and chip shop of the year 2012 ) on the way up followed by a couple of hours in Fleetwood.
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 21:32 - Apr 5 with 2075 viewsAtThePeake

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 21:30 - Apr 5 by Bingoballs

Mother, daughter, brother and myself, fish and chips at Senior's in Thornton ( fish and chip shop of the year 2012 ) on the way up followed by a couple of hours in Fleetwood.

Can imagine it will be a fairly large following, a new ground for most and not too far away.

I shall be there.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 21:39 - Apr 5 with 2062 viewsShun

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 20:29 - Apr 5 by ChaffRAFC

Chesterfield away was the best display from the fans since Hill left.
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 21:39 - Apr 5 with 2062 viewsbatman

Six of us Bingo see you InWetherspoons. I'll have that drink you promised when you won the golden gamble lol
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 22:12 - Apr 5 with 2021 viewsroccydaleian

The roccy family will be there.
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 22:13 - Apr 5 with 2018 viewsTalkingSutty

Lunch at Bispham Kitchen, the fish and chip restaurant is always reliable.

This is a easy away trip and full marks to those who made what many predicted a fruitless trip down to Exeter, it must have made the journey home a lot quicker.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 22:20 - Apr 5 with 1990 viewsTVOS1907

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 22:12 - Apr 5 by roccydaleian

The roccy family will be there.

Best check your AA membership then.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 22:21 - Apr 5 with 1998 viewsBingoballs

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 21:39 - Apr 5 by batman

Six of us Bingo see you InWetherspoons. I'll have that drink you promised when you won the golden gamble lol

Sorry batman, I've spent all the golden gamble money, the drinks are on you. :-)
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 22:25 - Apr 5 with 1985 viewsDale23years

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 22:13 - Apr 5 by TalkingSutty

Lunch at Bispham Kitchen, the fish and chip restaurant is always reliable.

This is a easy away trip and full marks to those who made what many predicted a fruitless trip down to Exeter, it must have made the journey home a lot quicker.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

15 off us from Cassy going, stopping over in blackpool 8am start in wine bar then joining the reunion party

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 22:26 - Apr 5 with 1977 viewsroccydaleian

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 22:20 - Apr 5 by TVOS1907

Best check your AA membership then.

Ha! Got my new membership card a few weeks ago, and it's....

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 22:52 - Apr 5 with 1935 viewssweetcorn

reckon between 700-1000. the lure of blackpool and a new ground will get the daleys travelling.

Would have made a weekend of it if it wasn't for work.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 00:14 - Apr 6 with 1866 viewsblakeyj

Think they will be around 750 there make a good atmosphere and really fancy us to win tommorow
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 07:32 - Apr 6 with 1813 viewsPDIDDY

It's the anniversary of tcf I hear and 100 past and present turning out, there will be a few suckin on a fisherman s friend

Gissa job

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 11:04 - Apr 6 with 1695 viewsusername

I'm going with my dad and a mate
Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 13:19 - Apr 6 with 1608 viewsDomDale

Its a bit of a dump that there Fleetwood..

Word of warning if you've not set off yet its boiling hot, don't bring a massive winter coat like I did ;)

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Who's going to Fleetwood tomorrow? on 20:18 - Apr 6 with 1481 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Went there post match, excellent recommendation Bingo!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024