Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer clearout list 18:50 - Apr 7 with 3431 viewsJamie

Who would you be happy to see leave?
Summer clearout list on 18:51 - Apr 7 with 2798 viewsYorkRanger

Pointless thread. It's about who will leave and who we can't shift
Summer clearout list on 18:51 - Apr 7 with 2787 viewsDeano19766

Every single one of them
Summer clearout list on 19:02 - Apr 7 with 2744 viewsPizanti

I don't know but I reckon that Remy fella will look good banging them in for the Gooners next season!
Summer clearout list on 19:02 - Apr 7 with 2743 viewsessextaxiboy

You
Summer clearout list on 19:03 - Apr 7 with 2729 viewsDunstable_hoop

Summer clearout list on 18:51 - Apr 7 by Deano19766

Every single one of them

Realistically, I'd start the season with Green, Onuoha, Hill (as backup/coach), Jenas, SWP, Taarabt, Faurlin, Johnson, Mackie, Bothroyd out of the current side.

Use the Remy (absolutely outstanding player) and Samba money to buy quality lower league talent to compliment that.
Summer clearout list on 19:03 - Apr 7 with 2723 viewsGloucs_R

Summer clearout list on 19:02 - Apr 7 by essextaxiboy

You

Is the correct answer

Poll: Are we staying up?

Summer clearout list on 19:04 - Apr 7 with 2721 viewsCharlie1

You are one sick person Jamie
Your life must be miserable and empty. What a cnt.

2:59 baby!

Summer clearout list on 19:26 - Apr 7 with 2668 viewsswitchingcode

Start with Redknapp heard his usual bollox after the game fed up with the its difficult,worked their socks off,unlucky we have no luck.Hes been responsible for some piss poor 1st half /second half performances during his time here.A change is needed as it will be the same old in the championship next season where he will want to spend a fortune on old journeymen..We have been shafted by 2 out of date failed managers.Would Ainsworth had done any worse than the last 2 mangers he's doing a great job at Wycombe on bread and water.
Login to get fewer ads

Summer clearout list on 19:43 - Apr 7 with 2620 viewsCheshireR

I was thinking of clearing out my garage over the summer.
Summer clearout list on 19:44 - Apr 7 with 2610 viewsCHUBBS

Summer clearout list on 19:26 - Apr 7 by switchingcode

Start with Redknapp heard his usual bollox after the game fed up with the its difficult,worked their socks off,unlucky we have no luck.Hes been responsible for some piss poor 1st half /second half performances during his time here.A change is needed as it will be the same old in the championship next season where he will want to spend a fortune on old journeymen..We have been shafted by 2 out of date failed managers.Would Ainsworth had done any worse than the last 2 mangers he's doing a great job at Wycombe on bread and water.

You're kidding right?
If it wasn't for individual errors by players in our last 3 games,we would be sitting on at least 30 points now.His tactics and motivation skills have been excellent but you can't blame the manager for players not doing their jobs properly.
I really hope he stays or we'll struggle to do anything with yet another new manager at the helm.
Summer clearout list on 19:49 - Apr 7 with 2585 viewsswitchingcode

Summer clearout list on 19:44 - Apr 7 by CHUBBS

You're kidding right?
If it wasn't for individual errors by players in our last 3 games,we would be sitting on at least 30 points now.His tactics and motivation skills have been excellent but you can't blame the manager for players not doing their jobs properly.
I really hope he stays or we'll struggle to do anything with yet another new manager at the helm.

No not kidding results are all what matters and they have not been good enough down to manager.
Summer clearout list on 19:55 - Apr 7 with 2557 viewsWeaverQPR

Id like to say TF and PB and get Amit back running the show.

@WeavQPR

Summer clearout list on 19:57 - Apr 7 with 2549 viewsswitchingcode

Summer clearout list on 19:44 - Apr 7 by CHUBBS

You're kidding right?

His tactics and motivation skills have kept us bottom for most of his time here despite having more money and players than any other team in the bottom 6.He will be off and working in the media by August with his mates.
Summer clearout list on 19:59 - Apr 7 with 2535 viewsTHEBUSH

Summer clearout list on 19:55 - Apr 7 by WeaverQPR

Id like to say TF and PB and get Amit back running the show.

We're lucky to have all 3 of them running our club
Summer clearout list on 20:00 - Apr 7 with 2527 viewsTrom

Summer clearout list on 19:49 - Apr 7 by switchingcode

No not kidding results are all what matters and they have not been good enough down to manager.

You are talking out of your harris.
Summer clearout list on 20:03 - Apr 7 with 2510 viewsCHUBBS

Disagree big time.The damage done by the previous clowns was so deep it has taken months to recover from.He's been very unlucky with injuries but has signed some outstanding players who who have made the difference to our performances recently.
If we had him from August we would have stayed up comfortably instead he's had to spend half his time fire fighting and disciplining gutless over paid players he never signed.
Summer clearout list on 20:04 - Apr 7 with 2506 viewsDunstable_hoop

Usually I'd agree but you can't legislate for individual errors like we have made. Jose mourinho would not have prevented those so the is no reason to suggest Harry should take the blame.

Despite that, I do believe there are other managers who could use the transfer market and other facets of managers better.
Summer clearout list on 20:04 - Apr 7 with 2501 viewsbosh67

Summer clearout list on 19:26 - Apr 7 by switchingcode

Much as I am a huge fan of Ainsworth Harry has got 20 points in 18 games. Had he started the season we probably would have got well over 40 points this season and kicked on.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Summer clearout list on 20:07 - Apr 7 with 2488 viewsTHEBUSH

Summer clearout list on 20:00 - Apr 7 by Trom

You are talking out of your harris.

Talking out of your Aris = Aristotle = Bottle (& Glass) = Arse
Summer clearout list on 20:18 - Apr 7 with 2455 viewss1cRanger

To be sold: Remy (unfortunately) Samba, Cesar, Granero, Adel, Hoilett

To go either free or otherwise: Park, Fabio, Townsend (would love to keep him),Bosingwa, Ferdinand

Would want to keep for squad next season: Green, Mbia, Jenas, Hill, Onuoha, Faurlin, Traore, Johnson, Zamora, Bothroyd, Mackie, Diakite

Any I have forgotten other than youth or loaned out? Add Charlie Austin and a few other Championship players and we have the basis to start again
Summer clearout list on 20:22 - Apr 7 with 2428 viewsTrom

Summer clearout list on 20:07 - Apr 7 by THEBUSH

Talking out of your Aris = Aristotle = Bottle (& Glass) = Arse

Yeah I know the origin just had a slip of the brain - which given today's events has shut down to protect the host.
Summer clearout list on 20:35 - Apr 7 with 2390 viewsswitchingcode

Thanks for your well constructed response,thought this site might be better than that
Summer clearout list on 22:05 - Apr 7 with 2313 viewsMatch82

Summer clearout list on 19:02 - Apr 7 by essextaxiboy

You

Summer clearout list on 22:27 - Apr 7 with 2264 viewsSamegmol

Summer clearout list on 20:35 - Apr 7 by switchingcode

Thanks for your well constructed response,thought this site might be better than that

Apart from Samba's mind blowing antics last week, I think HR's signings have hugely improved the squad. Remy keeps banging them in, Townsend is regularly the best player on the pitch, certainly the most dangerous looking and who would you pick in front of Jenas that would make a huge difference. Why blame Redknapp and what could he have done differently?
Summer clearout list on 22:44 - Apr 7 with 2220 viewsswitchingcode

Summer clearout list on 22:27 - Apr 7 by Samegmol

Apart from Samba's mind blowing antics last week, I think HR's signings have hugely improved the squad. Remy keeps banging them in, Townsend is regularly the best player on the pitch, certainly the most dangerous looking and who would you pick in front of Jenas that would make a huge difference. Why blame Redknapp and what could he have done differently?

Whilst I agree with your first bit,he has not done enough for me to deserve a chance next season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024