Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Late Kick Off. 23:44 - Apr 8 with 1397 viewsroccydaleian

Get your facts right. Just said we're playing Sarfend tomorrow.
Late Kick Off. on 00:03 - Apr 9 with 1365 viewsTVOS1907

Hope Mr Angry wasn't watching.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Late Kick Off. on 00:06 - Apr 9 with 1354 viewsNotEyreClue

Thankyou for providing me with another reason not to watch it. Tony Livesey is effectively robbing the BBC at this stage. Worst.Presenter.Ever

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Late Kick Off. on 03:00 - Apr 9 with 1305 viewsRoChDaLe

Late Kick Off. on 00:06 - Apr 9 by NotEyreClue

Thankyou for providing me with another reason not to watch it. Tony Livesey is effectively robbing the BBC at this stage. Worst.Presenter.Ever

i think bbc dont really care about presenters except from MOTD otherwise on footy league show manish and the crew are tripe

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Late Kick Off. on 09:09 - Apr 9 with 1211 viewsdingdangblue

Late Kick Off. on 03:00 - Apr 9 by RoChDaLe

i think bbc dont really care about presenters except from MOTD otherwise on footy league show manish and the crew are tripe

Nothing wrong with Manish or Leroy Rosenior? Think they both do a good job on the Midnight shift.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Late Kick Off. on 10:06 - Apr 9 with 1155 viewsMass_Debater

Late Kick Off. on 09:09 - Apr 9 by dingdangblue

Nothing wrong with Manish or Leroy Rosenior? Think they both do a good job on the Midnight shift.

Manish is okay till he has to ad lib then he's hopeless. Leroy's better than Claridge but who isn't?
Late Kick Off. on 19:47 - Apr 9 with 993 viewsJorDale

Late Kick Off. on 03:00 - Apr 9 by RoChDaLe

YES! so true, manish tries his best to drag out talking about Leicester every week!!! cant stand steve claridge either
Late Kick Off. on 21:37 - Apr 9 with 950 viewsNotEyreClue

Don't get me started on Leroy! All he does is repeat what Manish says and completely agrees with it..at least Claridge can form his own opinions (barely)

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024