Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) 14:40 - Apr 19 with 2306 viewstheselector

Yung Sun Yung, or something similar. TBH I can't even be bothered to look up his name, but he ain't been seen much.

Has he done a Ned (Zelic)?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) on 15:58 - Apr 19 with 2263 viewsthemodfather

likely been called up!
What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) on 16:06 - Apr 19 with 2246 viewsDieByYourSide

will probably make a mysterious 85th minute appearance against the Gooners and Liverpool to try to flog some shirts and will never see him again..

Poll: And it's hi ho

What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) on 17:11 - Apr 19 with 2171 viewspeejaybee

What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) on 16:06 - Apr 19 by DieByYourSide

will probably make a mysterious 85th minute appearance against the Gooners and Liverpool to try to flog some shirts and will never see him again..

I thought you were going to say" Scores 10 goals over both games and we flog him for 1 million".

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) on 17:14 - Apr 19 with 2165 viewssimmo

He is young, in a brand new league. He was purchased (you might want to sit down for this) for THE FUTURE. Which means he has been training with the team and getting to grips with things. I am not sure why he is not in the U21 league thingy, but I suppose he will go on loan next year or even be in the squad as we will be in the Championship.

He's half decent on FIFA and FM if that helps.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) on 17:31 - Apr 19 with 2126 viewsadhoc_qpr

What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) on 17:14 - Apr 19 by simmo

He is young, in a brand new league. He was purchased (you might want to sit down for this) for THE FUTURE. Which means he has been training with the team and getting to grips with things. I am not sure why he is not in the U21 league thingy, but I suppose he will go on loan next year or even be in the squad as we will be in the Championship.

That's the optimistic view - i reckon he was bought for marketing purposes just like a fair few South Koreans before him (the striker's at Arsenal and Boro for example).
What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) on 17:34 - Apr 19 with 2117 viewsDieByYourSide

What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) on 17:14 - Apr 19 by simmo

Troy Hewitt, Nick Ward etc

Buying players 'for the future' never works out at Rangers..

Poll: And it's hi ho

What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) on 17:57 - Apr 19 with 2082 viewssimmo

What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) on 17:34 - Apr 19 by DieByYourSide

Troy Hewitt, Nick Ward etc

Buying players 'for the future' never works out at Rangers..

Buying them for the short term has been a clusterfck too

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

What's happened to the young South Korean fella? (n/t) on 18:14 - Apr 19 with 2058 viewsFredManRave

In other words he's taking time to gel.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024