Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting x11 19:16 - Jun 21 with 3766 viewsDale23years

Apart from JK and Grant what would your starting 11 be

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Starting x11 on 20:23 - Jun 22 with 845 viewsjokerthief

Why does everyone think we need an extra defender in midfield..Lets play football..Lets be an attacking team, to be feared...Cav @ right back, where he belongs..with Lancashire-Eastham-and Rose.....Then lets go forward, with Hogan--Vincenti--Tutte--Lund.............Bunney and Henderson.....Lots of options on the bench....Gray--Bennett--Rafferty--Donnerly--etc
Starting x11 on 20:29 - Jun 22 with 829 viewsfitzochris

Starting x11 on 20:23 - Jun 22 by jokerthief

Why does everyone think we need an extra defender in midfield..Lets play football..Lets be an attacking team, to be feared...Cav @ right back, where he belongs..with Lancashire-Eastham-and Rose.....Then lets go forward, with Hogan--Vincenti--Tutte--Lund.............Bunney and Henderson.....Lots of options on the bench....Gray--Bennett--Rafferty--Donnerly--etc

Unfortunately other teams in League Two don't play primary school football.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Starting x11 on 20:33 - Jun 22 with 818 views442Dale

Starting x11 on 20:23 - Jun 22 by jokerthief

Keith Hill clearly rates Cavanagh in midfield and his displays there under Hill merit his inclusion.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Starting x11 on 20:40 - Jun 22 with 799 viewsroccydaleian

Starting x11 on 09:56 - Jun 22 by electricblue

Looking at all the possible line ips makes it an exciting season ahead.....
Also i think a top three maybe on the cards...

How many games will you be attending to this season electricblue.....?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Starting x11 on 20:53 - Jun 22 with 788 viewsYadHoDale

Starting xi?

Could be anyone.

Josh Lillis will almost certainly be in goal. Of the other likely candidates:
Henderson will probably be there
Rose will probably be in the team - but maybe not at leftback if young Tanser has a very good pre-season.
Cavanagh has competition for the holding role from Lund, Vincenti and Hery
Donnelly has competition from Bunney (and possibly Joel Logan)
Tutte is likely to be in, but not sure what position. Same goes for Vincenti. And Lund.
Eastham/Lancashire could be challenged by Bennett (if fit) or even O'Connor. Same for Raff at right back.
Add Gray/Hogan/Abadaki/Allen and Camps into the mix for wide/support forwards...

In short, could be any ten in front of Lillis!
Starting x11 on 20:56 - Jun 22 with 779 viewsfitzochris

Starting x11 on 20:53 - Jun 22 by YadHoDale

Starting xi?

Could be anyone.

Josh Lillis will almost certainly be in goal. Of the other likely candidates:
Henderson will probably be there
Rose will probably be in the team - but maybe not at leftback if young Tanser has a very good pre-season.
Cavanagh has competition for the holding role from Lund, Vincenti and Hery
Donnelly has competition from Bunney (and possibly Joel Logan)
Tutte is likely to be in, but not sure what position. Same goes for Vincenti. And Lund.
Eastham/Lancashire could be challenged by Bennett (if fit) or even O'Connor. Same for Raff at right back.
Add Gray/Hogan/Abadaki/Allen and Camps into the mix for wide/support forwards...

In short, could be any ten in front of Lillis!

Does Hery play in the holding role? I got the impression he was more of an attacking midfielder. Only from comments from Hilly and on the Sheffield Weds forum. To be honest, not a right lot of people seem to know a right lot about him... Anywhere.

Starting x11 on 21:03 - Jun 22 with 763 viewsfitzochris

Starting x11 on 20:56 - Jun 22 by fitzochris

Does Hery play in the holding role? I got the impression he was more of an attacking midfielder. Only from comments from Hilly and on the Sheffield Weds forum. To be honest, not a right lot of people seem to know a right lot about him... Anywhere.

Okay. I have it on good authority that Hery played out on the wing last season. It is his favourite position but he believes he isn't fast enough to nail it down. Therefore he will be better through the middle, a la Matty Done v Sheffield Weds.

Starting x11 on 21:33 - Jun 22 with 741 viewsChaffRAFC

Starting x11 on 20:33 - Jun 22 by 442Dale

Keith Hill clearly rates Cavanagh in midfield and his displays there under Hill merit his inclusion.

For me, Cavanagh has made that defensive midfield role his own. He was excellent there for the most part last season, especially towards the end.

I've no idea at all what Hery plays other than what I've heard from a Wednesday fan who saw him a few times in the reserves or whatever fancy name it is now and he reckons he's more defence minded than attack minded.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

Starting x11 on 21:35 - Jun 22 with 738 viewsfitzochris

Starting x11 on 21:33 - Jun 22 by ChaffRAFC

For me, Cavanagh has made that defensive midfield role his own. He was excellent there for the most part last season, especially towards the end.

I've no idea at all what Hery plays other than what I've heard from a Wednesday fan who saw him a few times in the reserves or whatever fancy name it is now and he reckons he's more defence minded than attack minded.

Hery himself says the opposite.

Starting x11 on 21:38 - Jun 22 with 732 viewsChaffRAFC

Starting x11 on 21:35 - Jun 22 by fitzochris

Hery himself says the opposite.

Will take your word for it.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Starting x11 on 21:39 - Jun 22 with 730 viewsfitzochris

Starting x11 on 21:38 - Jun 22 by ChaffRAFC

Will take your word for it.

Hey man, not mine, his. I asked him on Twitter and that was his response.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024