Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool fan in peace 18:33 - Jul 18 with 6493 viewsseasider

Hi all,just wanted to know a bit more about Bobby Grant who we've just signed from you on a two year deal for 220k,what's his strengths and weaknesses? will he cut it in the Championship?

All the very best for the season ahead lads,who knows we might be seeing Blackpool v Rochdale soon if our pathetic excuse of a chairman carries on destroying our club.
Blackpool fan in peace on 01:01 - Jul 19 with 1986 viewsThreeLions

Good riddance. I wont say much more with the impending court case against him but hes just a pressure cooker waiting to blow most of the time. Our club doesnt deserve or want players like him.
Blackpool fan in peace on 01:13 - Jul 19 with 1958 viewssweetcorn

Blackpool fan in peace on 01:01 - Jul 19 by ThreeLions

Good riddance. I wont say much more with the impending court case against him but hes just a pressure cooker waiting to blow most of the time. Our club doesnt deserve or want players like him.

You're right our club doesn't want one of the best players in the division.

As far as the court case goes, he's innocent.. for now.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Blackpool fan in peace on 02:40 - Jul 19 with 1936 viewsAtThePeake

Blackpool fan in peace on 01:13 - Jul 19 by sweetcorn

He's like the Suarez of L2 though.

One of the best players, but his attitude makes him difficult to like.

Tangled up in blue.

Blackpool fan in peace on 08:58 - Jul 19 with 1833 viewsThreeLions

Blackpool fan in peace on 01:13 - Jul 19 by sweetcorn

If there wasnt anything to answer then the case wouldnt have got as far as it has. There must be evidence for the prosecution (CPS) to use.

A club like Rochdale cannot afford to be paying a player who is suspended for a quarter of the season likewise if he ends up with a lengthy ban.

You can crawl back in your hole now sweetcorn as thats the last I have to say on the matter.
Blackpool fan in peace on 09:31 - Jul 19 with 1814 viewsD_Alien

£220k (minus scunny %) will give KH far more flexibility to bring players in as the season unfolds - the deal is a complete no-brainer as far as Dale are concerned, a bit like the player himself

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Blackpool fan in peace on 10:21 - Jul 19 with 1733 viewsSaxonDale

Looking at Grant from a purely footballing perspective I think to adapt to the championship he needs to either add an extra yard of pace to his game or work on his right foot. Too many times towards the end of last season the opposition seemed to have done their homework on Grant and prevented him from cutting inside.

Quite sad to see him go but the £200,000 softens the blow considerably.
Blackpool fan in peace on 11:14 - Jul 19 with 1678 viewsirishrafc

Grant will Impact at the seaside, That's if you have still got young Tom Ince by the end of the Summer transfer window. You'll win the Championship or at the least make the Play Off's. But this is a Irishman's point of view, Which i will more than likely get ridiculed for having

Eire Euro 2016 Champions

Blackpool fan in peace on 11:39 - Jul 19 with 1643 viewslurker

Blackpool fan in peace on 11:14 - Jul 19 by irishrafc

Grant will Impact at the seaside, That's if you have still got young Tom Ince by the end of the Summer transfer window. You'll win the Championship or at the least make the Play Off's. But this is a Irishman's point of view, Which i will more than likely get ridiculed for having

Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool fan in peace on 12:15 - Jul 19 with 1615 viewsD_Alien

From an Irishman's point of view, can you see Blackpool tower on a clear day from the summit of Cloghernagh?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Blackpool fan in peace on 14:38 - Jul 19 with 1537 viewsTrisha

Blackpool fan in peace on 01:01 - Jul 19 by ThreeLions

Have you got pies for brains hence why u have none?
What a stupid comment that I'd expect from you 3L he was our best player by a long shot.
Also just because its got to court doesn't mean there's sufficient evidence in cases such as these the courts have to look deep into it so of course it's got this far otherwise it'll be seen to have been brushed under the carpet
Bloody hell Fred Elliot

The black talk show goddess

Blackpool fan in peace on 14:59 - Jul 19 with 1512 viewsThreeLions

Blackpool fan in peace on 14:38 - Jul 19 by Trisha

Have you got pies for brains hence why u have none?
What a stupid comment that I'd expect from you 3L he was our best player by a long shot.
Also just because its got to court doesn't mean there's sufficient evidence in cases such as these the courts have to look deep into it so of course it's got this far otherwise it'll be seen to have been brushed under the carpet
Bloody hell Fred Elliot

Cretin.
Blackpool fan in peace on 15:27 - Jul 19 with 1482 viewsAtThePeake

If Blackpool, with their massive budget cuts and inept manager somehow hold on to Ince, they'll still struggle to finish in the top half this season.

Tangled up in blue.

Blackpool fan in peace on 15:29 - Jul 19 with 1473 viewsTrisha

Blackpool fan in peace on 14:59 - Jul 19 by ThreeLions

Cretin.

I SAY I SAY
Silence is golden

The black talk show goddess

Blackpool fan in peace on 15:53 - Jul 19 with 1451 viewsThreeLions

Blackpool fan in peace on 15:29 - Jul 19 by Trisha

I SAY I SAY
Silence is golden

Go and wind someone else up. Im not interested.
Blackpool fan in peace on 19:04 - Jul 19 with 1312 viewsirishrafc

A friend of mine told me your one of the current who users on here using this Troll name to wind people up, May i say your not very funny dude.

Eire Euro 2016 Champions

Blackpool fan in peace on 20:51 - Jul 19 with 1204 viewswmgunit

Blackpool fan in peace on 08:58 - Jul 19 by ThreeLions

If there wasnt anything to answer then the case wouldnt have got as far as it has. There must be evidence for the prosecution (CPS) to use.

A club like Rochdale cannot afford to be paying a player who is suspended for a quarter of the season likewise if he ends up with a lengthy ban.

You can crawl back in your hole now sweetcorn as thats the last I have to say on the matter.

As i have said on here before, it's a carbon copy of the Terry case. One persons word against the other. Highly unlikely he will be found guilty in this scenario. Doesn't mean the FA won't ban him with their lower burden of proof though.

We all have our views in Bobby, but a properly functioning legal system is unable to prove him guilty on the evidence we are aware of.
Blackpool fan in peace on 23:16 - Jul 19 with 1159 viewsroccydaleian

Blackpool fan in peace on 19:04 - Jul 19 by irishrafc

A friend of mine told me your one of the current who users on here using this Troll name to wind people up, May i say your not very funny dude.

You're fooling no one Tazbot.
Blackpool fan in peace on 23:19 - Jul 19 with 1152 viewsjudd

Blackpool fan in peace on 23:16 - Jul 19 by roccydaleian

Come on, Tazzy hasn't moved to Waterford.

Ha!

Poll: What is it to be then?

Blackpool fan in peace on 23:38 - Jul 19 with 1131 viewsroccydaleian

Blackpool fan in peace on 23:19 - Jul 19 by judd

Come on, Tazzy hasn't moved to Waterford.

Ha!

Dude and were. Say no more.
Blackpool fan in peace on 23:40 - Jul 19 with 1129 viewsTVOS1907

Blackpool fan in peace on 23:16 - Jul 19 by roccydaleian

I suggested this last weekend to one of our prominent members, but was pooh-poohed.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Blackpool fan in peace on 23:42 - Jul 19 with 1126 viewsjudd

Blackpool fan in peace on 23:40 - Jul 19 by TVOS1907

I suggested this last weekend to one of our prominent members, but was pooh-poohed.

Kel is well into that, tbh

Poll: What is it to be then?

Blackpool fan in peace on 23:50 - Jul 19 with 1116 viewsTVOS1907

Blackpool fan in peace on 23:42 - Jul 19 by judd

Kel is well into that, tbh

I wouldn't know, tbh.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Blackpool fan in peace on 17:49 - Jul 30 with 969 viewssweetcorn

Blackpool fan in peace on 08:58 - Jul 19 by ThreeLions

Finally found this thread, thanks col for the new feature.

having something to answer and being guilty are completley different. Law of this land is 'innocent until proven guilty', I must have missed the news of his guilt.

You can crawl back into your cave now.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024