Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will there be any Michu bids this window 20:02 - Aug 5 with 4325 viewsBorojack75

With Spurs likely to have pots of cash shortly
Arsenal with a war chest of 70 million.
I wouldnt be surprised to see a bid for Michu.
If a bid of upwards of 20 million comes in is he likely to go and who could replace him.

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 20:06 - Aug 5 with 4307 viewsOldjack

30 MILLION + for a prolific midfield goal scorer in the best leauge in the world is the going rate i'd wager , and not a dime less

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 20:08 - Aug 5 with 4291 viewsPlasticman

Not likely to go, and no need to replace someone that doesn't leave ;)

Plastic since 2012

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 20:18 - Aug 5 with 4241 viewsNeath_Jack

Hopefully there is a mahoosive release clause in his contract upwards of £25million. I personally wouldnt sell him for that mind, but if his head gets turned there'll be little we can do about it really.

Having said that Spurs and LFC are playing hardball with their players at the moment so who knows.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 20:23 - Aug 5 with 4200 viewsSwanfan1

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 20:18 - Aug 5 by Neath_Jack

Hopefully there is a mahoosive release clause in his contract upwards of £25million. I personally wouldnt sell him for that mind, but if his head gets turned there'll be little we can do about it really.

Having said that Spurs and LFC are playing hardball with their players at the moment so who knows.

Is maybe next season we have to worry, if Laudrup goes and Michu turns 28/29
and maybe wants to try a big club before his career ends

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 20:41 - Aug 5 with 4125 viewsNeath_Jack

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 20:23 - Aug 5 by Swanfan1

Is maybe next season we have to worry, if Laudrup goes and Michu turns 28/29
and maybe wants to try a big club before his career ends

There's no "if" Laudrup leaves, he wont be here next season. And yeah i'd agree that a few of the Spanish stars are likely to leave with him. IMO

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 21:50 - Aug 5 with 3947 viewsDyfnant

£30M + Gylfi
Nothing I'd want from Liverpool

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 23:08 - Aug 5 with 3753 viewsDavillin

On this subject, it is my fondest hope that any of our players would decline any offers, and to do so publicly.

There have been many statements by our players in the media about no-one wanting to leave Swansea for several reasons - footballing and other.

I accept that all that is not within my control, but hope is.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 23:17 - Aug 5 with 3739 viewsBelfast

Swans will finish top 6, win europa league. Michu will be happy to get on the bench next season. One season wonder.

Laudrup will be only too happy to sign new extension for the season after this when we reach a champions league position.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2013 0:44]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Login to get fewer ads

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 23:24 - Aug 5 with 3714 viewsmikraswan

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 20:41 - Aug 5 by Neath_Jack

There's no "if" Laudrup leaves, he wont be here next season. And yeah i'd agree that a few of the Spanish stars are likely to leave with him. IMO

I am not certain that Laudrup will leave by the end of NeXT season: He said that as long as he sees progression and ways of improving he wants to stay...

Success is temporary - loyalty is forever...

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 00:17 - Aug 6 with 3649 views2face

Didn't Michu ask Laudrup to stay?
Will there be any Michu bids this window on 01:33 - Aug 6 with 3594 viewsSwansNZ

Of course there’s an “if”. ML has not said he will definitely leave, and he did sign a new contract that runs until June 2015. I’m sure he’d love to manage us in the 2014-15 Champions League.

As far as the Spanish stars leaving when ML does — they can’t if they are under contract. I’d also hope that while a big part in them coming here, would have been to play under him, they will not leave just because he goes — where would ML go? if to one of the very big clubs, would any/many of our players be good enough for them?

Regarding Michu — there might be bids, who knows — but I don’t think we will sell or that he will want to leave

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 06:19 - Aug 6 with 3505 viewsLaudrupFan

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 01:33 - Aug 6 by SwansNZ

Of course there’s an “if”. ML has not said he will definitely leave, and he did sign a new contract that runs until June 2015. I’m sure he’d love to manage us in the 2014-15 Champions League.

As far as the Spanish stars leaving when ML does — they can’t if they are under contract. I’d also hope that while a big part in them coming here, would have been to play under him, they will not leave just because he goes — where would ML go? if to one of the very big clubs, would any/many of our players be good enough for them?

Regarding Michu — there might be bids, who knows — but I don’t think we will sell or that he will want to leave

Good post.

There are 3 scenarios: 1) Laudrup extends his contract further and stays at least another season. 2) Laudrup fulfills his contract, so this season and the next. 3) Laudrup leaves after next season, possibly because a big club buys him.
None of those is already written in stone. It will depend on what happens, how is the next season going, what big club needs a new manager etc. You can always say one scenario is more likely than the others, but will really know.

Whenever a manager moves from one club to another, there is a possibility that one or more players will move with him or join him at a later stage. This is not something happening more for Laudrup than for others. JDG, Hernandez, Chico has played for Laudrup before but all 3 were more or less unsuccessful and unhappy at their clubs. In that case it's only natural that they join Laudrup.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 06:28 - Aug 6 with 3502 viewsNeath_Jack

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 01:33 - Aug 6 by SwansNZ

You keep telling yourself that.

ML will not be here next season, you can take that to the bank.

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 07:38 - Aug 6 with 3414 viewsDr_Winston

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 06:28 - Aug 6 by Neath_Jack

It's certainly most likely that this will be Laudrup's last season. It'd be foolish to assume it definitely will be. I would suggest that a lot depends on who the clubs looking for managers next summer are.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 08:30 - Aug 6 with 3347 viewsSwansNZ

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 06:28 - Aug 6 by Neath_Jack

So, I assume you have placed all your money, the car, house or whatever you own with a bookie, on ML going - what odds did you get and how much will you win? My bank only accepts money

I'm realistic - I am not saying he will be here next season nor will I say he will not - will be one or the other probably

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 09:49 - Aug 6 with 3217 viewsshandyjack

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 08:30 - Aug 6 by SwansNZ

So, I assume you have placed all your money, the car, house or whatever you own with a bookie, on ML going - what odds did you get and how much will you win? My bank only accepts money

I'm realistic - I am not saying he will be here next season nor will I say he will not - will be one or the other probably

Never any guarantees in football, so nobody can guarantee if He will stay or go, so for now just enjoy this upcoming season

Poll: Expectation for the season

Will there be any Michu bids this window on 11:21 - Aug 6 with 3123 viewsQuientus

I really only see 3-4 potential clubs in Europe, ML would want to manage ..., so ML leaving after this season isn't something I would bank really 😉

*IF* (notice a HUGE IF) Swansea manages to finish higher than last season and IF they can win another Cup and thus Secure another Euro adventure, I' not so sure ML would leave ... And especially not if the funds keep Coming ...
Will there be any Michu bids this window on 14:28 - Aug 6 with 3007 viewsCatullus

I agree Neathy. But at least we'll be cash rich and our next manager will be able to bring players in.
I'm not really concerned about players leaving. What occupies my mind is, who will our next manager be? Who can we get that'll keep taking us forward?
It's a proper conundrum!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024