Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suk young 02:59 - Aug 11 with 4184 viewsWindsorHoopMan

What was he like today? Not seen him yet
Suk young on 08:34 - Aug 11 with 4077 viewsDWQPR

Looked more than competent at left back, far more solid than Traore. Keen to get forward as much as he could to support Hoilett and looked very solid against Hamill, who isnt a bad player. Was let down at times by Hoilett when overlapping and not receiving the pass needed and also I thought by Hill who looks very much like the week link in the defence.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Suk young on 09:53 - Aug 11 with 3894 viewsPommyhoop

Suk young on 08:34 - Aug 11 by DWQPR

Looked more than competent at left back, far more solid than Traore. Keen to get forward as much as he could to support Hoilett and looked very solid against Hamill, who isnt a bad player. Was let down at times by Hoilett when overlapping and not receiving the pass needed and also I thought by Hill who looks very much like the week link in the defence.

Good then.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Suk young on 11:17 - Aug 11 with 3712 viewsNeil_SI

He looked a little shaky on his first showing in pre-season, but has grown with each game he's played since then.

For his first ever Championship match, he should come away really pleased. He played a part in both goals, but what I liked about him was that he was technically competent, happy to get forward and support attacks and his short passing, especially into the feet of Hoilett, was good.

He has a tendency to get forward and not really get back quickly enough, but that could be about adjusting to the pace of the league as well as a little bit of inexperience. When he does that, we need somebody to fill in the gap it creates if we lose the ball.

Hoilett is unlikely going to do a great deal to help out, so if he doesn't, one of the central midfielders has to shift over and get involved.
Suk young on 11:21 - Aug 11 with 3694 viewsTheBlob

Okay coming forward but stands off his man too much - like Kyle Walker still does.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Suk young on 19:07 - Aug 11 with 3397 viewsMedwayR

I've been quite impressed with him, he's got a lot to learn but I think he's capable of learning from his mistakes which I'd never say about Traore. Once Dunne is fit I think he'll come in for Hill and we'll look a lot more solid at the back which will help, plus Dunne will help Yun with his positional play and general defensive game. He looks very useful going forward too.

Poll: Who’s better?

Suk young on 19:17 - Aug 11 with 3368 viewsrsonist

I think it's fair to say he'll never be one of your more defensively minded full backs, but as mentioned upthread it's up to the coaching staff to maximise his positives and legislate for the negatives. Any attacking full back in the world would run into trouble without cover when pushing forward - that doesn't make them unnecessary or luxury players.
Suk young on 20:53 - Aug 11 with 3155 viewsM40R

He was at fault for the goal, due to his positioning. This should improve with sensible team coaching. Otherwise looked useful and more solid than Trarore.
Suk young on 20:57 - Aug 11 with 3136 viewsgjc104

I thought he was a bit of a weak link, Huddersfield recognised that and played on it several times. Looked OK going foward but not sure about him defensively....a lot to learn for sure.
Login to get fewer ads

Suk young on 20:59 - Aug 11 with 3128 viewsHAYESBOY

Suk young on 20:53 - Aug 11 by M40R

He was at fault for the goal, due to his positioning. This should improve with sensible team coaching. Otherwise looked useful and more solid than Trarore.

Disagree on the goal.
Watch Barton leave the Huddersfield player alone in the box. For some reason he goes upfield instead of goal side of the player who crossed the ball.

On Yung, thought he has done well when I have seen him. Young and will get better.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Suk young on 03:33 - Aug 12 with 2935 viewsSonofNorfolt

Looks much better on this showing than Simpson does.

Karl Henry is going to have to consistently produce something special to convince me that he is even better than me, apart from all the other midfielders we have on our books, as, so far, he looks like an amateur out of his depth.
Suk young on 08:08 - Aug 12 with 2882 viewsLoft1979

From a positional standpoint, I am not concerned with Karl Henry. With O'Neill, Ale and Jenas there is depth there and if Karl really blows it, we potentially could bring back Derry or even hold onto Mbia.

- Speaking on Mbia; I am hoping that he does not leave. I still think as a defensive midfielder and centerback he is an asset. His physical play, ability to break up tackles is what we need. We want Scott Parker, but we have a younger player who could do those things already.

- The discussion here is good. JB has been criticized for his role in the non-penalty last week, and the goal at Huddersfield, but just like last year, both goals conceded were from taking advantage of the left and 'lack of cover' either from the CB or covering midfielder. I dont think Suk was meant to be thrust into starting yet and I can see HR looking for another body there or Simpson sliding over to the left.
Suk young on 08:32 - Aug 12 with 2845 viewsadhoc_qpr

I don't think Suk Young was at fault for the goal, i thought Granero got in his way and put in a typical powderpuff challenge.

He was better than i was expecting TBH, raw but with potential. We need another LB for sure but i see no reason why Suk Young can't develop and keep his place in the team.

Henry i thought was invisible, did our 'defensive' midfielder make a single tackle?
Suk young on 11:38 - Aug 12 with 2704 viewslave16

Suk young on 08:32 - Aug 12 by adhoc_qpr

I don't think Suk Young was at fault for the goal, i thought Granero got in his way and put in a typical powderpuff challenge.

He was better than i was expecting TBH, raw but with potential. We need another LB for sure but i see no reason why Suk Young can't develop and keep his place in the team.

Henry i thought was invisible, did our 'defensive' midfielder make a single tackle?

when do we get rid of traore?
I thought he was a clampet from the start, the most memorable part of his qpr career was his sending off against villa I think iit was, when warnock called him back up the tunnel and ate the head of him

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024