Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. 19:39 - Aug 14 with 13785 viewsyescomeon

This map shows countries that Britain has invaded.

Upthecity!

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 21:59 - Aug 14 with 4284 viewsRevolutionaryJack

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 21:48 - Aug 14 by swanjackal

Exactly, would have whipped anybody if it was a game of Risk.

Never played im part of the "playstation" generation but it gives me tingles thinking about it

I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 22:03 - Aug 14 with 4284 viewsjackb

Well, seeing as there are so few white, I reckon we should just go for it, we could complete the set by 2030
How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 22:17 - Aug 14 with 4271 viewsRevolutionaryJack

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 21:58 - Aug 14 by SwansNZ

FFS, look at those small countries/states — Monaco, Vatican, Luxembourg — how did we not take them? Someone wants shooting

The one that stood out for me was Mongolia must have thought "we got enough mongs at home we dont need any more"

I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 22:20 - Aug 14 with 4265 viewsepaul

#WelshnotBritish

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 23:02 - Aug 14 with 4243 viewsswanjackal

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 22:20 - Aug 14 by epaul

#WelshnotBritish

Who fought under the banner of Britain to aid this "wave of atrocity". Are you proud to be Welsh after being linked to these crimes against humanity?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 00:07 - Aug 15 with 4233 viewsSpratty

How anyone can post such crap is beyond me.

And if you saw my poem in #donotgogentleswans you would know this was harsh criticism indeed.

Move on, take a balanced view.
How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 06:35 - Aug 15 with 4207 views1983

It needs updating we invaded Sweden last week

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 07:19 - Aug 15 with 4202 viewsDr_Winston

One small island managed all that?

It that's not a reason to be proud then I don't know what is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 07:37 - Aug 15 with 4199 viewsTheFranchise

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/18036-Greatest-British-contribution-to-the-
How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 09:31 - Aug 15 with 4181 viewsperchrockjack

If we had colonised/taken over those countries (which are way wrong btw) for altruistic reasons then I d be proud.
We invaded them, colonised them only for the benefit of a few-not us by the way.

We bithchered many natives but were better than many including the Portuguese,French,Spanish and worst of all the Belgians who had in Leopold a true maniac who used a country for his own personal fortune.

European countries have a lot to be ashamed about

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 09:41 - Aug 15 with 4178 viewsmonmouth

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 07:19 - Aug 15 by Dr_Winston

One small island managed all that?

It that's not a reason to be proud then I don't know what is.

Plus we've been so s**t for so long that surely we're karma'd up to the eyeballs now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 10:00 - Aug 15 with 4175 viewsSenhin

Okay... And the Roman's are seen as one of the old great civilizations... They had a lot of wars too...?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 11:01 - Aug 15 with 4166 viewsFlashberryjack

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 00:07 - Aug 15 by Spratty

How anyone can post such crap is beyond me.

And if you saw my poem in #donotgogentleswans you would know this was harsh criticism indeed.

Move on, take a balanced view.

Absolutely correct - utter crap of a thread.
Germany, Portugal, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Holland to name but a few.
They never invaded any counties did they?
If the OP is living in a country he feels un-proud of, maybe he should f*ck off to a country that he can be proud of.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 11:04 - Aug 15 with 4162 viewsSenhin

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 22:20 - Aug 14 by epaul

#WelshnotBritish

Welsh is British, and why the f*ck are people using hash tags on here?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 11:06 - Aug 15 with 4161 viewsCatullus

Maybe he would feel proud to live in the Vatican?

Or maybe he would be ashamed of the centuries of manipulation and lies perpetrated by religion. Not to forget the priest paedophiles that the church has protected.

Let he who is innocent cast the first stone........and nobody can throw anything, we are all guilty.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 11:27 - Aug 15 with 4103 viewsItchySphincter

Bollocks

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 12:25 - Aug 15 with 4094 viewsyescomeon

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 21:58 - Aug 14 by SwansNZ

FFS, look at those small countries/states — Monaco, Vatican, Luxembourg — how did we not take them? Someone wants shooting

Sweden is the one that pisses me of most of the ones we missed are land locked. Sweden has a large coast and is right next to us. How could we miss it!

Upthecity!

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 14:18 - Aug 15 with 4085 viewsSwanseajill

TIhe whole thread is meaningless without a comparison of what countries were invaded by all other nations.
How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 14:22 - Aug 15 with 4083 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Aye, especially the people of Monaco, Vatican and Luxembourg.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 14:36 - Aug 15 with 4072 viewsshandyjack

Try asking that to the men and women of the Biritsh Military, that serve everyday for that flag. I wear the flag on my uniform with pride. Iam both Welsh and British and i bloody love it

Poll: Expectation for the season

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 14:46 - Aug 15 with 4067 viewsSwanseajill

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 14:36 - Aug 15 by shandyjack

Try asking that to the men and women of the Biritsh Military, that serve everyday for that flag. I wear the flag on my uniform with pride. Iam both Welsh and British and i bloody love it

This
How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 15:11 - Aug 15 with 4059 viewsyescomeon

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 07:37 - Aug 15 by TheFranchise

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/18036-Greatest-British-contribution-to-the-

English language as a more important contribution that our contribution to science says all that needs to be said.

Upthecity!

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 22:00 - Aug 15 with 4033 viewsCatullus

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 15:11 - Aug 15 by yescomeon

English language as a more important contribution that our contribution to science says all that needs to be said.

62 people voted on that, hardly a proper reflection is it?

How many millions are there in Europe, 300 is it? 62 people is nothing and if that is all you have then it's goodnight from me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 22:10 - Aug 15 with 4030 viewsItchySphincter

ta ra then

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 09:21 - Aug 16 with 4007 viewsperchrockjack

So if you re not proud of our past you should feck off then?Nobody cooses where they are born .

Soldiers are sent to war often for polititians ego and for Empire , ww1 a classic case.
Millions of people slaughtered for feckall.
Mankind s disgrace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024