Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. 19:39 - Aug 14 with 14136 viewsyescomeon

This map shows countries that Britain has invaded.

Upthecity!

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 11:41 - Aug 16 with 2481 viewsyescomeon

Who am I to tell anyone how they should feel about what they perceive to be their country. As is said all European countries are as bad as each other. But I do find it strange that people say they're British not Welsh or worse British and Welsh but that's just me. To me I'm just Welsh and that is the end of it. But I don't expect anyone to agree with me and I don't care. I thought this map was interesting and and I used a tag line to get punters through the door. Loads more cool maps here.

http://twistedsifter.com/2013/08/maps-that-will-help-you-make-sense-of-the-world

Upthecity!

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 13:10 - Aug 18 with 2416 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 19:46 - Aug 14 by yescomeon

F.uck me I ballsed it up. The ones in red are the ones that Britain has invaded.

So the British were the only ones to ever have an Empire then?
F*cking idiot.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 17:48 - Aug 18 with 2378 viewsCountyJim

Tell you what lets start a thread on how horrible the Romans where is it them Vikings have a lot to answer for as well

Long live Great Britain
How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 17:56 - Aug 18 with 2375 viewsDarran

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 17:48 - Aug 18 by CountyJim

Tell you what lets start a thread on how horrible the Romans where is it them Vikings have a lot to answer for as well

Long live Great Britain

Well said Jim,lets hope we don't draw a German team in Europe the thought of all those Nazis at the Liberty frightens the f*ck out of me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 20:00 - Aug 18 with 2359 viewsexiledclaseboy

Great Britain my big hairy arse.

Poll: Tory leader

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 23:51 - Aug 18 with 2339 viewsCatullus

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 20:00 - Aug 18 by exiledclaseboy

Great Britain my big hairy arse.

Your arse can't be that big!!

It was Great once upon a time. It's a den of eniquity and corruption now, and that's not just parliament.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 00:07 - Aug 19 with 2338 viewsBelfast

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 20:16 - Aug 14 by KeyserSoze

Although the good doesn't outweigh the bad, a lot of commonwealth countries benefited from our presence. I.E India being a world force now.

At cricket ?

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 00:09 - Aug 19 with 2334 viewsBelfast

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 17:56 - Aug 18 by Darran

Well said Jim,lets hope we don't draw a German team in Europe the thought of all those Nazis at the Liberty frightens the f*ck out of me.

Not all germans are nazis just like not all wheelchair users are para olympians.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Login to get fewer ads

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 00:28 - Aug 19 with 2328 viewsshenleymun

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 20:16 - Aug 14 by KeyserSoze

Although the good doesn't outweigh the bad, a lot of commonwealth countries benefited from our presence. I.E India being a world force now.

Ah the Mughal Empire, ruled half the world but its legacy to Keyser Soze is a Rogan Gosht and pilau rice
[Post edited 19 Aug 2013 0:29]
How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 08:20 - Aug 19 with 2302 viewsDarran

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 00:09 - Aug 19 by Belfast

Not all germans are nazis just like not all wheelchair users are para olympians.

I think that one may have gone way over your head Belf.

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 19:26 - Aug 19 with 2263 viewsViking_Jock

I am going to speak out here, and tell you what you don't want to hear.

The settlement of the european colonialism as lead forward by England. Has in our recent history created much turmoil, as countries has tried to revert to normal again. India beckoming 2 nations. Hong Kong, Falkland Islands. Gibraltar.

We even had Cuban army fighting South Africa in Angola for crying out loud.

All these movements is the world, trying to return to it's natural state and away from the artificial borders and sovereignty of colonialism. It has been difficult and has cost them blood, sweat and tears.

And in these events we see England. Who now not in the same seat of power, are acting as they think is fit. Which means, being ever so kind to the USA who they lost in war too. And putting on a show when big China got it's Hong Kong back.

A show where England plays the gentleman.

But alas, when it's not one of the big lads, but a smaller country that you can beat up, we see that England is in fact not as kind a guy as he happens to think he is.

The latest in these events to return the world to pre-colonialism, is the case of Zimbabwe. Mugabe is the bad guy we are to understand.

No! I'll tell you what. Here's the deal. You cannot enforce sanctions on that great African nation to starve it out like as it was the Soviet in the cold war.

You cannot starve them out, and when done so say; see, we were right.

You may have the friendship of USA and China. But to the heavens above you, your actions impress little if at all infact. Those sanctions which you convinced your friends to do together with you. Now you must convince them back.

To gain Heavens respect, here's what you will do. You will work hard on the diplomatic level to lift all sanctions against Zimbabwe. And any white farmers, who have lost their livelihood, is to be refunded. By you. Yes it was your trespass, and it has come upon you to set it right, out of your pocket.

Mugabe may be a despot, or he may still be the priest he once was. We won't know as you strangle him and his people. But he was at once a Christian. And so God allmighty shall come through for him. Just because of that, solely because of his faith in Jesus Christ, for no other reason.

When you done that, you know the Falklands aren't yours to keep, neither is Gibraltar. England controlling the sail in to the Mediterranean? No afraid not, you are to overwatch the channel.

You once said you ruled the Waves. In the Bibles revelation, we are told the ocean is the multitude of people, the world, the cultures and the languages. And the waves rise out of the sea as dragons heads.

Now see to it that this gets through to you, that to combat evil you must do good. Or the Allmighty God may decide, to let the waves rule england.

So that a thing such as the English Defense League, might find itself bogged down at home, with no God on their side.

Abide the Lord, leaders of England, so that expensive suit you are wearing, may stay in charge for the generations to come. Loved by both those who wear a turban, and those who wear a tie.

That is all. In God I trust.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2013 19:30]

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 19:28 - Aug 19 with 2261 viewsDarran

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 19:26 - Aug 19 by Viking_Jock

The settlement of the european colonialism as lead forward by England. Has in our recent history created much turmoil, as countries has tried to revert to normal again. India beckoming 2 nations. Hong Kong, Falkland Islands. Gibraltar.

All these movements is the world, trying to return to it's natural state and away from the artificial borders and sovereignty of colonialism. It has been difficult and has cost them blood, sweat and tears.

And in these events we see England. Who now not in the same seat of power, are acting as they think is fit. Which means, being ever so kind to the USA who they lost in war too. And putting on a show when big China got it's Hong Kong back.

But alas, when it's not one of the big lads, but a smaller country that you can beat up, we see that England is in fact not as kind a guy as he happens to think he is.

The latest in these events to return the world to pre-colonialism, is the case of Zimbabwe. Mugabe is the bad guy we are to understand.

No! I'll tell you what. Here's the deal. You cannot enforce sanctions on that great African nation to starve it out like as it was the Soviet in the cold war.

You may have the friendship of USA and China. But to the heavens above you, your actions impress little if at all infact. Those sanctions which you convinced your friends to do together with you. Now you must convince them back.

To gain Heavens respect, here's what you will do. You will work hard on the diplomatic level to lift all sanctions against Zimbabwe. And any white farmers, who have lost their livelihood, is to be refunded. By you. Yes it was your trespass, and it has come upon you to set it right, out of your pocket.

Mugabe may be a despot, or he may still be the priest he once was. We won't know as you strangle him and his people. But he was at once a Christian. And so God allmighty shall come through for him. Just because of that, solely because of his faith in Jesus Christ, for no other reason.

When you done that, you know the Falklands aren't yours to keep, neither is Gibraltar. England controlling the sail in to the Mediterranean? No afraid not, you are to overwatch the channel.

You once said you ruled the Waves. In the Bibles revelation, we are told the ocean is the multitude of people, the world, the cultures and the languages. And the waves rise out of the sea as dragons heads.

Now see to it that this gets through to you, that to combat evil you must do good. Or the Allmighty God may decide, to let the waves rule england.

So that a thing such as the English Defense League, might find itself bogged down at home, with no God on their side.

Abide the Lord, leaders of England, so that expensive suit you are wearing, may stay in charge for the generations to come. Loved by both those who wear a turban, and those who wear a tie.

My thoughts exactly.

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 19:33 - Aug 19 with 2253 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm more concerned about how we managed to loose control over 90% of the World rather than how we gained it.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 19:34 - Aug 19 with 2252 viewsexiledclaseboy

I hope Viking Jock's got a good virtual hard hat.

Poll: Tory leader

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 19:35 - Aug 19 with 2251 viewsViking_Jock

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 19:28 - Aug 19 by Darran

My thoughts exactly.

Up with you young man.

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 19:39 - Aug 19 with 2243 viewsDarran

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 19:35 - Aug 19 by Viking_Jock

Up with you young man.

Thanks.

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 21:58 - Aug 20 with 2204 viewsyescomeon

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 19:26 - Aug 19 by Viking_Jock

I'm confused by this the politics I accept but it's intertwined with religion which I cannot accept, hence I am confused.

Upthecity!

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 11:01 - Aug 21 with 2166 viewsCatullus

So what are the Nordic people going to do to put right centuries of Viking pillaging?

Nothing I'd guess.

I can't be held accountable for things done before I wad born.
And you mention Gibraltar, will Spain give back land in Morocco which they still hold?
As I said, if we alone were guilty you may have a point. But it's mankind's sin, not just the British.

How a person calling himself Viking can pontificate after all the sh@t the Vikings did to this country is laughable!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How anyone can be proud to be British is beyond me. on 12:07 - Aug 21 with 2149 viewsFlashberryjack

There is a certain amount of sh*t in everyone, but you my friend seem to have an unusual amount festering within.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024