Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
W12 club 17:45 - Aug 21 with 2927 viewsrosseeles

Anyone had these tickets before? Is it any good, worthwhile etc

Cheers

Ross
W12 club on 17:49 - Aug 21 with 2921 viewseastside_r

Only if you're paying!
W12 club on 18:27 - Aug 21 with 2844 viewsstuabd

I remember gianni used to treat his puppets to the occasional night there. There is one cringe-a-minute account of Scot aka Walter Mitty jones spending an evening there. Even by his standards it was delusional and has probably become case study material on psychology courses around the globe.
W12 club on 19:03 - Aug 21 with 2791 viewsLblock

Assume you've had an email with the offer for the Swindon game and Brum game as a joint package?

It still runs to 90 sheets a game and loos too expensive for me if you're the average man in the street and not booking to Company expenses

But what do i know

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

W12 club on 19:19 - Aug 21 with 2758 viewsrosseeles

No , I've just got a couple for the Swindon match so wondered what they were like
W12 club on 21:45 - Aug 21 with 2629 viewsLambourn

i have had a table there for a few years. it is better than the boxes in my opinion the only bad thing is the bottle beer prices normally averaging £200 bill per game for a table of 6 the food is good but not outstanding but there is plenty of it.
W12 club on 01:00 - Aug 22 with 2503 viewsaussiehoop

My folks were back a few weeks ago and got tickets for the Sheff Weds game. For what it's worth they both thought it was excellent.
W12 club on 09:14 - Aug 22 with 2420 viewshoof_hearted

If you compare it to other club's corporate offerings when it's full price it's pretty dire but still worth a good night out for a cheap cup game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024