Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty Leeds 14:58 - Aug 31 with 5590 viewsHayesender

From a mate up there. "Not taking defeat well, starting on some old bloke"

Dirty northern mugs will never change

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Dirty Leeds on 15:00 - Aug 31 with 5559 viewsPommyhoop

Horrible club .Horrible fans..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Dirty Leeds on 15:58 - Aug 31 with 5286 viewsHamtuneR

Only been there once, in 1977 when Peter Eastoe scored the only goal. Very few R's there, a group of Leeds lads infiltrated us and started pushing a lad with learning difficulties around I flashed my work ID at them, which looked like a warrant card and they scattered. When the real police arrived I pointed out a few of the yobs and they got nicked.
Dirty Leeds on 16:05 - Aug 31 with 5220 viewsHayesender

Elland rd is the only time I've genuinely shat myself at a football ground.

FA cup game there in 87. They're fans were out of control animals.

If I was PM I would put some form of steraliser in the water system up there

Dirty Leeds on 16:06 - Aug 31 with 5207 viewsJAPRANGERS

Dirty Leeds on 16:05 - Aug 31 by Hayesender

Tell Obama to switch his missiles from Syria to Leeds.........
Dirty Leeds on 16:09 - Aug 31 with 5187 viewsHayesender

Dirty Leeds on 16:06 - Aug 31 by JAPRANGERS

Tell Obama to switch his missiles from Syria to Leeds.........

What's his number?

Dirty Leeds on 16:14 - Aug 31 with 5150 viewsPommyhoop

Horrible racist morons.It wasnt only at football either.Whenever there was trouble on holiday when I was younger you could be sur there would be some bright red suntburnt thick tw@t in a white or yellow shirt involved in it.Hate the c@nts..
edit
And this was when everyone else was 'loved up'
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 16:20]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Dirty Leeds on 16:16 - Aug 31 with 5136 viewsLeedsR

Must have missed this on my way out. Not condoning any trouble, but there was an old bloke shouting out "it should have been two, it should have been two-o" to the Leeds fans. Sore losers. It should have been two.
Dirty Leeds on 16:21 - Aug 31 with 5091 viewssmegma

Leeds were pony.

Leeds are pony.
Login to get fewer ads

Dirty Leeds on 16:37 - Aug 31 with 4993 viewsloftboy

I was there sat in the home end as i needed to get the early train and watched down as our boys in the away pen got battered, stood there for the 3-2 (wegerles goal) and we got clapped out the ground.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dirty Leeds on 16:42 - Aug 31 with 4961 viewsHayesender

Dirty Leeds on 16:37 - Aug 31 by loftboy

I was there sat in the home end as i needed to get the early train and watched down as our boys in the away pen got battered, stood there for the 3-2 (wegerles goal) and we got clapped out the ground.

I was in that pen for both.

What a contrast

Dirty Leeds on 16:56 - Aug 31 with 4894 viewsqprxtc

I was at both too Dave. Except I was locked out in 87and if you thought it was bad inside mate(and it was) outside was like the wild fcuing west. Everyone was off their heads and not a copper in sight. They were trying to break into the Rangers end and only a small band of coppers stopped them. I saw blokes getting smacks for being London Leeds and when they got the winner the place was insane. I was up there for the weekend with my brother and his Leeds mate. We went out in the evening after and I got shitfaced ( being 17, it didn't take much) and started singing QPR songs. I was very quickly taken out and delivered back home.

What a difference in 1990.
Dirty Leeds on 20:25 - Aug 31 with 4403 viewsLancashirehoop

Dirty Leeds on 16:09 - Aug 31 by Hayesender

What's his number?

Pennsylvania 65000

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

Dirty Leeds on 20:35 - Aug 31 with 4357 viewsLblock

Pure mad City

Great place for a weekend away years ago. Unsure now
The blokes hate Londoners, the ladies (those under 10 stone as well) are the opposite

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dirty Leeds on 20:38 - Aug 31 with 4346 viewsQPR1882

Was up there when we won 1-0 when they had there terraces shut, it all kicked off at HT in the bar at the back.

Remember 10/15 mins into the game a mob of them stood up next to us all expecting likkle old QPR to shit themselves. Cue a load of Rangers standing up fronting them, they never knew whether to shit or bust.
Dirty Leeds on 21:06 - Aug 31 with 4208 viewsHayesender

Dirty Leeds on 16:56 - Aug 31 by qprxtc

I was at both too Dave. Except I was locked out in 87and if you thought it was bad inside mate(and it was) outside was like the wild fcuing west. Everyone was off their heads and not a copper in sight. They were trying to break into the Rangers end and only a small band of coppers stopped them. I saw blokes getting smacks for being London Leeds and when they got the winner the place was insane. I was up there for the weekend with my brother and his Leeds mate. We went out in the evening after and I got shitfaced ( being 17, it didn't take much) and started singing QPR songs. I was very quickly taken out and delivered back home.

What a difference in 1990.

Evening Liam. Honestly never been happier to get out of a town in one piece in my life, and I've been to the old den ffs

Dirty Leeds on 21:14 - Aug 31 with 4158 viewsderbyhoop

1987 was the only time I've been s*** scared at a football match. Coins being thrown into the pen. Morons trying to scale the fences at the front so that they could get at the Rs fans. We were kept in for 40 minutes. Huge copper on an even bigger horse telling us that "things were pretty ugly out there". When they finally let us go, we started chanting "keep us in, keep us in". And they won.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dirty Leeds on 21:31 - Aug 31 with 4082 viewsHayesender

Dirty Leeds on 21:14 - Aug 31 by derbyhoop

1987 was the only time I've been s*** scared at a football match. Coins being thrown into the pen. Morons trying to scale the fences at the front so that they could get at the Rs fans. We were kept in for 40 minutes. Huge copper on an even bigger horse telling us that "things were pretty ugly out there". When they finally let us go, we started chanting "keep us in, keep us in". And they won.

Imagine the bedlam if we had beaten them that day

Dirty Leeds on 21:35 - Aug 31 with 4056 viewsHayesender

Dirty Leeds on 22:05 - Aug 31 with 3936 viewsozranger

Maybe they have changed somewhat, or maybe I just missed it all today. I walked to the game and joined a young couple from Donny who were up for the game and using their phone GPS for directions. Then walked back and joined a Glasgow QPR fan who was great to chat to. Even talked to a Leeds guy on the train as we both got off at Peterborough and his reaction was oh well, let's get on with the next game. Never felt threatened at all, whether at the game or as we were walking out with the Leeds fans. As I said, maybe I was lucky. I also thought the banter between the two sets of fans (their's nearby) was quite good.
Dirty Leeds on 23:44 - Aug 31 with 3737 viewsparker64

Went to the 82/83 game and the 87 cup game. Different times. The 87 game was something else. Electric and hostile atmosphere. The only time I've been worried at a game because stuck in that pen there was no way out. As the Leeds fans started moving into the pen next to us and descended from the kop to the right I said to an aging copper next to us what's happening here. He wasn't the least bit bothered. It all seemed more exciting in those days though less safe!
Dirty Leeds on 23:52 - Aug 31 with 3701 viewsGloucs_R

Feck me. Some of you are soft!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Dirty Leeds on 00:02 - Sep 1 with 3659 viewsdistortR

87 was mad. Went up there on TK's coach, leeds attacked the seats and got pushed back and then went for the terraces. was very thankful to OB that day. Loved the wegerle goal up there and was up there a couple of years later with a qpr/leeds mix drinking in pubs on the outskirts and had a great day
Dirty Leeds on 02:37 - Sep 1 with 3549 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

I remember about 200 of them getting scattered by about 60 Rangers down Blomfontein road in the 80's, they were knocking on peoples doors crying trying to get away

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Dirty Leeds on 06:39 - Sep 1 with 3457 viewsPattaya_Rs

Dirty Leeds on 20:38 - Aug 31 by QPR1882

Was up there when we won 1-0 when they had there terraces shut, it all kicked off at HT in the bar at the back.

Remember 10/15 mins into the game a mob of them stood up next to us all expecting likkle old QPR to shit themselves. Cue a load of Rangers standing up fronting them, they never knew whether to shit or bust.

Was talking about that game last night and the h/t incident, was there.

I also went up with Chelsea 83(?), really good support from Chelsea that day, was everywhere...........
Dirty Leeds on 10:08 - Sep 1 with 3125 viewsmikeygunn

Saw zero trouble and if anything was slightly disappointed with the 'famous' intimidating atmosphere. Bunch of puss!es. We were louder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024