Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! 18:06 - Oct 24 with 3683 viewsBilly_Kershaw

This story made me laugh!

Apart from Blazing Saddles, when has anyone ever punched a horse...?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-24650261

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 19:13 - Oct 24 with 3596 viewsBilly_Kershaw

This is how it's done...

Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 19:14 - Oct 24 with 3594 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 19:15 - Oct 24 with 3593 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

I shouldn't be, but I'm laughing too.

'Squared up to Bud'

(no animals were hurt in the making of this video)
Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 19:16 - Oct 24 with 3590 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 19:14 - Oct 24 by HAYESBOY

Just....beat you to it!

Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 19:25 - Oct 24 with 3580 viewsHantsR

Two Ton Ted from Teddington "went across to Ernie's cart and didn't half kick his horse" (Trigger)
Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 20:07 - Oct 24 with 3503 viewsthemodfather

i read this, and was sobbing...it's left me hoarse.
Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 20:09 - Oct 24 with 3491 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 20:07 - Oct 24 by themodfather

i read this, and was sobbing...it's left me hoarse.

What's with the long face?
Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 20:16 - Oct 24 with 3476 viewsDylanP

According to the article:

"The horse was not hurt in the attack in April."

That is comforting to know. These sort of articles really stirrup the emotions in me.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 22:14 - Oct 24 with 3392 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Apparently the horse is in a stable...condition!

Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 22:49 - Oct 24 with 3351 viewssmegma

WoHAY the lads.....
Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 10:10 - Oct 25 with 3211 viewskomradkirk

never punched a horse but I gave a donkey a right hander when it stood on my toe.
only one wnner in that fight and it wasn't me.
Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 11:17 - Oct 25 with 3157 viewsisawqpratwcity

Football fan jailed...for punching police horse! on 10:10 - Oct 25 by komradkirk

never punched a horse but I gave a donkey a right hander when it stood on my toe.
only one wnner in that fight and it wasn't me.

I once slapped a horse.

I was vineyard manager at Arrowfield while it was developing into a horse stud (now Coolmore, owned by the former ManUre brothers).

We were showing some guests round, including visiting the feature stallion, Rancher, worth $2 million (1980's dollars). I didn't know it but the horse was a bit stroppy and bit me, ripping my shirt. So I gave it a quick slap.

Luckily there was no-one from the stud present at the time as I have no doubt whose side they would take.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024