Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Walker Car Crash 02:51 - Dec 1 with 3462 viewsLOTR

News coming in that Paul Walker has died in a car crash.

Not a massive fan, but did enjoy the Fast & Furious series.
Paul Walker Car Crash on 12:09 - Dec 1 with 3158 viewsJuzzie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25173331
Paul Walker Car Crash on 13:03 - Dec 1 with 3085 viewsTheBlob

Wouldn't have a Porky for a gift - just a bomb on wheels.Tank in the front...fuel splashing on red hot heat exchangers.....
Not a nice way to go.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Paul Walker Car Crash on 14:36 - Dec 1 with 2991 viewsgueRRilla

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Also known as, drive like an idiot and endanger the lives of innocent bystanders and get what you deserve. I know he wasn't driving but it sounds fairly open and shut that they were bombing it along. Doubt there'd be as much of an outpouring if he or his mate had ploughed into a group of children.
Paul Walker Car Crash on 16:16 - Dec 1 with 2929 viewsWanderR

Paul Walker Car Crash on 14:36 - Dec 1 by gueRRilla

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Also known as, drive like an idiot and endanger the lives of innocent bystanders and get what you deserve. I know he wasn't driving but it sounds fairly open and shut that they were bombing it along. Doubt there'd be as much of an outpouring if he or his mate had ploughed into a group of children.

When did the definition of "open and shut" change to "baseless speculation"? I obviously missed that memo.

Current location: OX10

Paul Walker Car Crash on 19:19 - Dec 1 with 2775 viewsToast_R

I can't believe the things I read on here sometimes.

I suppose if David Prowse was killed in a hit and run he'd deserve his untimely end too for living by the sword and giving the biggun, conquering half the galaxy and his part in the destruction of Alderaan.
Paul Walker Car Crash on 20:12 - Dec 1 with 2694 viewsHollowayRanger

Paul Walker Car Crash on 19:19 - Dec 1 by Toast_R

I can't believe the things I read on here sometimes.

I suppose if David Prowse was killed in a hit and run he'd deserve his untimely end too for living by the sword and giving the biggun, conquering half the galaxy and his part in the destruction of Alderaan.

only if he didnt wait for the green man

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024