Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TIENDALLI 20:42 - Dec 9 with 6508 viewsswanskid95

Anybody else think he is shockingly bad?
TIENDALLI on 22:54 - Dec 9 with 1248 views2face

TIENDALLI on 21:59 - Dec 9 by Rancid

He had loads of the ball but did absolutely zilch with it.We missed Rangel tonight.Dyer and Dwight didn't work out.

He had loads of the ball because he made himself available.
TIENDALLI on 22:55 - Dec 9 with 1244 viewsJackanapes

TIENDALLI on 22:51 - Dec 9 by Drizzy

Largely irrelevant. I really couldn't care about what the Netherlands manager thinks when he's putting in piss poor performances week in week out in a Swans shirt. He might actually be somewhat competent at international level so wouldn't be the worst option in a team with a pretty woeful defence.

Largely relevant when it contextualises your opinion as largely worthless.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

TIENDALLI on 23:05 - Dec 9 with 1208 viewsmljonzy

Why have a go at him he was one of the better performers tonight. Typical clueless supporter.
TIENDALLI on 23:06 - Dec 9 with 1206 viewsDrizzy

TIENDALLI on 22:55 - Dec 9 by Jackanapes

Largely relevant when it contextualises your opinion as largely worthless.

Why are you signed up to a football forum? Nobody's opinion holds any kind of actual worth.

Bore off, tw*t.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

TIENDALLI on 23:13 - Dec 9 with 1194 viewsShins

Got in some great positions tonight but never had the confidence (or ability?) to beat a man. Such a shame.
A pass to Dwight out wide slows the game down nearly as much as giving it to JDG...............

#ISTAYFORTHE90

TIENDALLI on 23:15 - Dec 9 with 1187 viewsDr_Winston

He was tonight.

Showed signs of being tidy last week, but as hapless as we've seen him this evening. Every ball that went to him stopped. No first time passes, no early crosses. Nothing. No obvious f*ckups defensively but he offered us jack sh*t going forwards and we just can't afford a fullback like that in this system.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

TIENDALLI on 23:17 - Dec 9 with 1183 viewsDull1Thomas

TIENDALLI on 21:55 - Dec 9 by Laudrup

Tiendalli was a lot more involved in attacking today than Davies. Maybe because Davies was worried about the tricky Elmohamady who has made the most crosses of any PL player this season by far, +90 before today where #2 only has +60.

and had Pablo in front of him for much of the time he was on

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

TIENDALLI on 23:21 - Dec 9 with 1169 viewsShins

TIENDALLI on 23:15 - Dec 9 by Dr_Winston

He was tonight.

Showed signs of being tidy last week, but as hapless as we've seen him this evening. Every ball that went to him stopped. No first time passes, no early crosses. Nothing. No obvious f*ckups defensively but he offered us jack sh*t going forwards and we just can't afford a fullback like that in this system.

Particularly because we rely so very much on our FBs providing the width.

I understand that Mikey may have told him not to give the ball away when he's so far forward as we are susceptible to the counter at times but if he takes a look to see in Canas/Britton are holding and Ben isn't bombing on then he needs to back himself now and again, particularly if Nath is holding inside. Dyer will chase anyone back, no worries there.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Login to get fewer ads

TIENDALLI on 23:37 - Dec 9 with 1147 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He was marginally our worst player tonight although Ash and Michu ran him very close.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

TIENDALLI on 00:09 - Dec 10 with 1121 viewssammylee3

Played very well against Newcastle, poor first half tonight give him a break had some good and bad games for us. He's good when playing well
TIENDALLI on 00:33 - Dec 10 with 1106 viewsDyfnant

TIENDALLI on 23:15 - Dec 9 by Dr_Winston

He was tonight.

Regardless, he wasn't to blame for us creating fook all offensively

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

TIENDALLI on 00:35 - Dec 10 with 1106 viewsLiam12345

chuck a cheeky 5 million bid in for Rafael and rotate him with rangel

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

TIENDALLI on 00:38 - Dec 10 with 1104 viewsItchySphincter

TIENDALLI on 22:35 - Dec 9 by Drizzy

Newsflash: he's always been mediocre. He was given a break last season because of the circumstances in which he came.

Now somehow he's gotten worse and the summer ongoings made him look a right tw*t.

Two things that I don't know whether to laugh or cry at:

1. The fact he was proclaimed to be the best crosser at the club
2. The fact that he's on a three year deal

Get. Rid. ASAP.

You are a complete moron sometimes. Have you ever been to the Liberty Newport? Just because a player may be be playing poorly now it doesn't alter what they have done in the past now does does it? Dwight excelled last year and even his harshest critic should be able to accept that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

TIENDALLI on 00:42 - Dec 10 with 1095 viewsItchySphincter

If Dwight was terrible how bad was Ben. It's sacrilege to criticise Ben but he offered no more than Dwight. They were all very ordinary tonight and Tiendalli was not particularly worse than anyone else. At least he tried to link up with the equally ineffective Dyer.

TIENDALLI on 03:29 - Dec 10 with 1066 viewsDrizzy

TIENDALLI on 00:38 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

You are a complete moron sometimes. Have you ever been to the Liberty Newport? Just because a player may be be playing poorly now it doesn't alter what they have done in the past now does does it? Dwight excelled last year and even his harshest critic should be able to accept that.

Excelled FFS you're having a right laugh, Shirley?

Been to the Liberty many times thanks and I think the stadium is in Swansea nit Newport so not sure what you're trying to say there.

He's playing poorly because he is a poor player. He was bad last season but didn't have to play that often and came in under difficult circumstances so he was rightfully given some leeway. He's even worse this year with nobody to blame but himself. It's staggering that he's anywhere near the Netherlands squad but I suppose that's a good indication of how bad their defence is.

I'd go as far to say he's the Shechter of the defence. It infuriates me that his painful mediocrity is praised whereas de Guzman, our most productive midfielder, gets slated week after f*cking week.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 3:32]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

TIENDALLI on 07:51 - Dec 10 with 975 viewsItchySphincter

TIENDALLI on 03:29 - Dec 10 by Drizzy

Been to the Liberty many times thanks and I think the stadium is in Swansea nit Newport so not sure what you're trying to say there.

He's playing poorly because he is a poor player. He was bad last season but didn't have to play that often and came in under difficult circumstances so he was rightfully given some leeway. He's even worse this year with nobody to blame but himself. It's staggering that he's anywhere near the Netherlands squad but I suppose that's a good indication of how bad their defence is.

I'd go as far to say he's the Shechter of the defence. It infuriates me that his painful mediocrity is praised whereas de Guzman, our most productive midfielder, gets slated week after f*cking week.

You know exactly what I'm saying Newport Jack. Agree to a point on JDG though.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 7:57]

TIENDALLI on 08:01 - Dec 10 with 968 viewsJonTheJack

TIENDALLI on 03:29 - Dec 10 by Drizzy

De Guzman is also our laziest player. He could be so much more with the ability he has, and was quite rightly hauled off earlier than usual because he slowed everything down again tonight.

As for Dwight, as has been stated, he's very much a confidence player and we need to remember we can't go spunk millions on a backup fullback. He is solid enough defensively. Yes he's frustrating going forward, but then he wouldn't be signed as backup on the cheap if he was bombing forward like Dani Alves.

Ash was absolutely diabolical tonight. Truly shite and everyone's jumped on the escaped goat again.
TIENDALLI on 08:26 - Dec 10 with 943 viewsLe_Swans

It doesn't help when our "fans" are on his back from the first minute either, as mentioned above he needs confidence for his game and unfortunately some of the idiots we have supporting us aren't helping in that.

He knows he isn't the best attacking wing back (or defending) and is unlikely to take on his man so more often than not he will do the sensible thing and keep possession for the team by passing it back, unfortunately our "fans" can't see this, yet if Ben does this it seems to be perfectly ok, give the guy a break he's not deliberately being poor, he's playing to his limits and does appear to be giving it a fair go in our shirt.

On a side note, could Laudrup have helped out by aiming our attack down the other flank and lessening the load on an obviously struggling Tiendalli?
TIENDALLI on 08:36 - Dec 10 with 929 viewsPrivate_Partz

TIENDALLI on 08:26 - Dec 10 by Le_Swans

It doesn't help when our "fans" are on his back from the first minute either, as mentioned above he needs confidence for his game and unfortunately some of the idiots we have supporting us aren't helping in that.

He knows he isn't the best attacking wing back (or defending) and is unlikely to take on his man so more often than not he will do the sensible thing and keep possession for the team by passing it back, unfortunately our "fans" can't see this, yet if Ben does this it seems to be perfectly ok, give the guy a break he's not deliberately being poor, he's playing to his limits and does appear to be giving it a fair go in our shirt.

On a side note, could Laudrup have helped out by aiming our attack down the other flank and lessening the load on an obviously struggling Tiendalli?

I think Dwight was very poor going forward tonight. Some say he made himself available but it could be that Hull let him have the ball as he carried very little threat. Every pass was sideways or backwards and he got rid of it like a hot cake. I felt sorry for Nath as DT never offered an overlap and the few forward passes when the positions were reversed were inevitably poor. I know he can offer more but he was the pick of the poor performances for me. We missed Rangel big time. Neil Taylor playing out of position anyone?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

TIENDALLI on 08:39 - Dec 10 with 927 viewsBrynmill_Jack

TIENDALLI on 08:26 - Dec 10 by Le_Swans

I'll agree, some of our "support" sickens me. I've had a guy sat next to me since our last 2 seasons in the NPC and he was actually berating ME about Michu for most of the f*cking game, interspersed with outbursts of the bleedin obvious. He has no idea about football and with his wont of getting the ball forward at every opportunity I think he has no understanding of Swansea City's style, even though he's been watching it for the last 5 years. I wish i'd stayed at home

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

TIENDALLI on 09:00 - Dec 10 with 908 viewstomdickharry

Whoever inside our club sanctioned a 3 year contract for Tiendalli needs to be kept as far as possible away from the fiscal policy of the club.Players get on and off periods Tiendalli seems to be in an off period this season,a 1 year deal subject to review would have been much better for us than what he or his agent negotiated.A 3 year deal makes no sense especially when we gave one to Jazz(far better player in my view) and he is out on loan,simply crazy.
TIENDALLI on 10:13 - Dec 10 with 874 viewsDarlo

TIENDALLI on 21:59 - Dec 9 by Rancid

He had loads of the ball but did absolutely zilch with it.We missed Rangel tonight.Dyer and Dwight didn't work out.

Exactly this!!! Had so much of the ball and gives us nothing defensively or going forward!!! Had Rangel played we would've won the game!

TIENDALLI on 10:14 - Dec 10 with 870 viewsperchrockjack

TIENDALLI on 21:51 - Dec 9 by Swanfan1

I have to kill myself if i ever see Tiendalli play again..

Well we ve given him a long contract so you might have to, still somone will defend him.
One thing is for sure he wont see our this contract

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

TIENDALLI on 10:15 - Dec 10 with 872 viewsDarlo

TIENDALLI on 23:05 - Dec 9 by mljonzy

Why have a go at him he was one of the better performers tonight. Typical clueless supporter.

Clueless!!!

TIENDALLI on 10:28 - Dec 10 with 854 viewsmljonzy

TIENDALLI on 10:15 - Dec 10 by Darlo

Clueless!!!

Yes clueless just because he is tiendalli someone tries to blame him for the team performance just like when shelvey was getting it. Absolutely clueless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024