Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Claridge almost choking talking about our game 00:08 - Dec 15 with 2690 viewsloftboy

Looks absolutely gutted

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 00:13 - Dec 15 with 2675 viewsQPRDave

Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 00:17 - Dec 15 with 2653 viewsnewgolddream

He's a T*AT. On da R's
Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 00:25 - Dec 15 with 2616 viewszicoshoops

If you spunk more than 11 million pounds gambling, I'm not sure you're qualified to coment about anything.

Two Bob Piss Ant.
Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 08:33 - Dec 15 with 2265 viewsscot1963

he's on a loop on channel 301 all through the wee small hours - worst reoccurring nightmare since Dead of Night
Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 08:45 - Dec 15 with 2220 viewssmegma

I thought he was spot on with his analysis but I'm convinced he has a scriptwriter along with Manish. There is no way they can analyse ALL the league games sufficiently from the time the games end and the show is broadcast. Ditto MOTD and they only have about 6-7 games to talk about.
Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 09:00 - Dec 15 with 2173 viewsscot1963

and to be absolutely fair to him, having had to watch him for some time, I do think that 'gutted' is the only facial expression he has - couple of what are obviously intended (by Claridge) to be sex on a stick photos - note still looks gutted

[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 9:05]
Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 11:20 - Dec 15 with 1845 viewsCHUBBS

I thought his overall analysis of the game and our season so far was spot on.
He highlighted the fact we're going at 2 points a game and couldn't understand our fans frustrations.
I agree with him.

Having said that how the hell can you gamble away 11 million and be respected!
Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 12:01 - Dec 15 with 1764 viewsGloryHunter

I don't dislike him as much as some on here. In the past he has come out with some classics - like reporting that when he was at Weymouth they had a centre back who was registered disabled.
Login to get fewer ads

Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 19:13 - Dec 15 with 1522 viewsJHoop

Abdul Tarabat.
Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 21:08 - Dec 15 with 1378 viewsted_hendrix

I think Claridge and that other dull and uninteresting minge should dress up as the Knights who say 'Ni'
When that dull and uninteresting minge asks Claridge to sit up properly and give him his opinion on Shrewsbury's over lapping full backs Claridge could utter the immortal words "'Ni'"
With a bit of luck the camera crew and maybe the producer could all join in and start quietly shouting "'Ni'"
Claridge would then demand a shrubbery following which that dull and uninteresting minge would instantaneously internally combust setting fire to Claridges new Marks and spencer's shoes and shirt and the whole World will then live in perfect peace and harmony for ever more.

Ni

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 21:26 - Dec 15 with 1323 viewsCiderwithRsie

Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 21:08 - Dec 15 by ted_hendrix

I think Claridge and that other dull and uninteresting minge should dress up as the Knights who say 'Ni'
When that dull and uninteresting minge asks Claridge to sit up properly and give him his opinion on Shrewsbury's over lapping full backs Claridge could utter the immortal words "'Ni'"
With a bit of luck the camera crew and maybe the producer could all join in and start quietly shouting "'Ni'"
Claridge would then demand a shrubbery following which that dull and uninteresting minge would instantaneously internally combust setting fire to Claridges new Marks and spencer's shoes and shirt and the whole World will then live in perfect peace and harmony for ever more.

Ni

It's obvious now you say it, Ted.
Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 21:27 - Dec 15 with 1319 viewsstansleftfoot

How much enthusiasm could one be expected to muster together if everyday you woke up and the only thought in your tiny brain was that you'd punted £11 million.....if you can be bothered to watch, enjoy the mug wriggle like a maggot on a hook.
If he gets excited he'll punt the wage he earned that day....a worm on a hook....Sad late night TV don't watch it, he's actually bringing Manish down....the BBC should do everybody a favour and take the show off the TV...
Claridge almost choking talking about our game on 12:19 - Dec 16 with 1065 viewsR_from_afar

Stop! I will not have a word said against Claridge any more because he has now gone up massively in my estimation! Yes, really. Read on...

On the BBC red button footer coverage the Saturday before last, in the late afternoon, the lead Beeb presenter said that a "fascinating" interview with Mourinho, post the Stoke defeat, was coming up. Jose duly whined on, sour-faced, about how it was everyone else's fault. After the clip, the presenter turned to Claridge for his pearls of wisdom on Jose's "fascinating" comments only for Claridge to ruin everything by bluntly quipping that Mourinho was talking rot to such an extent that Claridge "had stopped listening".

Claridge may be an uncooperative, difficult old misery guts but I had to admire his honesty and refusal to be taken in by or fawn over The Boring One. Respect!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024