Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assou-Ekotto 19:13 - Dec 21 with 8710 viewsRisborough_r

Had a mare today. . . and to confront Charlie the way he did after fluffing his cross was outrageous

So many times today his crosses and passing were very poor. Is he expecting an imminent call from Spuds?
Assou-Ekotto on 19:21 - Dec 21 with 5276 viewsCamberleyR

Didn't play well today, way too casual on occasions with his passing and decision making.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Assou-Ekotto on 19:24 - Dec 21 with 5265 viewsLowerloftLad

He really peed me off with his reaction to Charlie Austin he reminded me of the spoilt brats of last season. Charlie has been doing a great job at QPR and really wants to play for us we all know what he can do with great service provide. so the reaction he gave ekotto was bang on the money not only did Austin still carve a half chance header out of if it he told untouchable premier league super star that it was a crap cross. he tried to push him like a school kid failed embarrassingly and sulked off he will be back of to spurs soon which ill miss as he is a great defender but I won't miss the swagger of I'm too good for little old QPR.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2013 19:47]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Assou-Ekotto on 19:35 - Dec 21 with 5224 viewsbatmanhoop

got the scent of White Hart Lane in his nostrils, thought there be a reaction from the players after half time, sadly not
Assou-Ekotto on 19:38 - Dec 21 with 5205 viewsRisborough_r

Agreed. He reacted like a petulant child. Clearly that display and behaviour will not get the Spurs coaching staff racing to get him back to WHL
Assou-Ekotto on 19:58 - Dec 21 with 5142 viewslongbottom

Utter knob. Far too casual is Mr. Billy big boots. Hope Austin gave him a right hander at half time. The sooner he go's back to spud's reserves the better.
Assou-Ekotto on 20:01 - Dec 21 with 5119 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Assou-Ekotto on 19:58 - Dec 21 by longbottom

Utter knob. Far too casual is Mr. Billy big boots. Hope Austin gave him a right hander at half time. The sooner he go's back to spud's reserves the better.

i'd say that's more of an over reaction.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Assou-Ekotto on 20:05 - Dec 21 with 5096 viewslongbottom

Assou-Ekotto on 20:01 - Dec 21 by Kendo_Nagasaki

I was at the game today..................were you?
Assou-Ekotto on 20:19 - Dec 21 with 5049 viewsLandofoz89

I have not seen a left back of his quality, grace the hallowed turf of LR for many a year. He twists and turns the opposition with so little effort.
I am in agreement that the petulance that he showed us, and the millions of tv viewers, does not become him.
No way can he be blamed for the defeat. Although, there may be some dressing room tension that overspilled onto the pitch. I'm sure the management will sort it out over the next few days.

Meet me by the railway track

Login to get fewer ads

Assou-Ekotto on 20:35 - Dec 21 with 5004 viewsItalianR

That's a bit of an overreaction, isn't it? he's been great all season, and if you don't want to see him anymore because of that, what should we all think of I-came-to-QPR-for-money-bigget-mistake-of-my-life, nowadays known as the king of LR, mr Joey Barton?
Personally I think BAE is class, Barton is exactly at the level he deserves to be, only at the wrong club.
Assou-Ekotto on 20:38 - Dec 21 with 4993 viewsYorkRanger

The world and this message board has finally gone mad.

Yes let's get rid of BAE and get the boy back from Doncaster or slot Trarore in there

Foolish. I hope it's some kind of mis placed irony
Assou-Ekotto on 20:40 - Dec 21 with 4985 viewsqprmeath

BAE offers very little going forward, Has he created a goal yet?
Assou-Ekotto on 20:47 - Dec 21 with 4953 viewsYorkRanger

Assou-Ekotto on 20:40 - Dec 21 by qprmeath

BAE offers very little going forward, Has he created a goal yet?

Not sure that is how you judge a left back
Assou-Ekotto on 20:50 - Dec 21 with 4944 viewsqprmeath

Seems to get in to decent positions but makes wrong decisions too often. Maybe not how you judge a full back but still if you are going to win a league your full backs cant be just defenders.
Assou-Ekotto on 20:52 - Dec 21 with 4937 viewslongbottom

Assou-Ekotto on 20:35 - Dec 21 by ItalianR

That's a bit of an overreaction, isn't it? he's been great all season, and if you don't want to see him anymore because of that, what should we all think of I-came-to-QPR-for-money-bigget-mistake-of-my-life, nowadays known as the king of LR, mr Joey Barton?
Personally I think BAE is class, Barton is exactly at the level he deserves to be, only at the wrong club.

Confronting one of your own players is not acceptable. What does that say to the opposition? If poncing about and passing the ball sideways constitutes playing great then I'm watching the wrong game.
Assou-Ekotto on 20:57 - Dec 21 with 4920 viewsqprmeath

Compare him to Kyle Walker in 2010. I know who Id prefer. Walker went forwards all the time, never sideways. Always trying to make something happen.
Assou-Ekotto on 20:59 - Dec 21 with 4912 viewslongbottom

Assou-Ekotto on 20:57 - Dec 21 by qprmeath

Compare him to Kyle Walker in 2010. I know who Id prefer. Walker went forwards all the time, never sideways. Always trying to make something happen.

This.
Assou-Ekotto on 21:09 - Dec 21 with 4891 viewsYorkRanger

Assou-Ekotto on 20:59 - Dec 21 by longbottom

This.

Using that argument I'd have Walker ahead of Simpson....
Assou-Ekotto on 21:11 - Dec 21 with 4885 viewslongbottom

So would I. Unfortunately he's otherwise engaged.
Assou-Ekotto on 21:12 - Dec 21 with 4878 viewsYorkRanger

Assou-Ekotto on 21:11 - Dec 21 by longbottom

So would I. Unfortunately he's otherwise engaged.

Agreed so I'll stick with BAE also....
Assou-Ekotto on 21:17 - Dec 21 with 4861 viewsqprmeath

Im talking about the Walker in 2010 not todays one
Assou-Ekotto on 21:21 - Dec 21 with 4844 viewswestberksr

he's a great defender at this level but takes too long in getting the ball over when in advanced positions; today wasn't the first time and Charlie had every right to tell him.
Assou-Ekotto on 23:18 - Dec 21 with 4707 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Assou-Ekotto on 21:21 - Dec 21 by westberksr

he's a great defender at this level but takes too long in getting the ball over when in advanced positions; today wasn't the first time and Charlie had every right to tell him.

Spot on. So frustrating to watch him going forward. Always chooses to go sideways or back when in a good position to either cross or take the defender on. Just get the cross in and see what happens.
Assou-Ekotto on 23:20 - Dec 21 with 4699 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Assou-Ekotto on 20:01 - Dec 21 by Kendo_Nagasaki

Yep I was, and I know he was out of order...but i think everyone's going a bit over the top with everything

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Assou-Ekotto on 02:25 - Dec 22 with 4525 viewsSpiritofGregory

Has a bad attitude, explains why Tottenham loaned him out.
Assou-Ekotto on 02:46 - Dec 22 with 4517 viewsTrom

Assou-Ekotto on 20:35 - Dec 21 by ItalianR

Longbottom you are mental!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024