Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play off place... 21:47 - Dec 26 with 1222 viewsHolser

...at best this season in my opinion.

80's F block

Play off place... on 21:48 - Dec 26 with 1208 viewsloftboy

We could be back on top in 3 days if results go our way.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Play off place... on 21:53 - Dec 26 with 1184 viewsMelakaRanger

I only had to wake at 330am to watch on TV. I feel so much for the fans who travelled up and wasted 8 hours or more of their lives. This was utter rubbish

After watching the Leicester match I wondered if it was a puncture or if the wheel had fallen off the cart? Its the latter.

Our passing was poor, no clumsy. Our attack utterly useless. The team appeared to have little drive or desire to win. Forest outplayed us in every way .

We simply must change. We must bounce back vs Watford as if it continues like this we will be out of the top 6 very soon indeed.
Play off place... on 21:54 - Dec 26 with 1173 viewsCHUBBS

Didn't think we'd make that at the start so although expectations have risen,i'd accept that.
Play off place... on 21:57 - Dec 26 with 1160 viewsToast_R

Christ, hope we don't end up with Forest in a semi final. That really will be a must win home game.
Play off place... on 21:58 - Dec 26 with 1156 viewsted_hendrix

Look at the league table, It aint that bad and we're just doing what all clubs do and that's going through a bad spell, we done it the year we went up.
The loss of Charlie Austin though could be telling.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Play off place... on 22:16 - Dec 26 with 1097 viewsSpiritofGregory

Play off place... on 21:58 - Dec 26 by ted_hendrix

Look at the league table, It aint that bad and we're just doing what all clubs do and that's going through a bad spell, we done it the year we went up.
The loss of Charlie Austin though could be telling.

Think it's more than that Ted, we've all seen the writing on the wall for some time now.

Other teams have sussed that our players don't like to be hurried and therefore pressure us into countless mistakes. They also know that we can't hit a barn door.
Play off place... on 22:23 - Dec 26 with 1077 viewsRangersAreBack

Kudos to Harry for transforming the squad over the summer and pinching a few results in the first third of the season but we really need to kick on now. 4 wins from the last 12 doesn't augur well and the midfield is a shambles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024