Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got one of these for streaming games? 17:20 - Jan 2 with 39169 viewsDarran

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XBMC-Android-TV-Box-Full

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 21:57 - Feb 17 with 2248 viewsJackswan

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 12:28 - Feb 16 by JonTheJack

I've just downloaded XBMC onto my Nexus 7 and got Sports Devil up and running; well a few links anyway.

I'm having major trouble with 1Channel, though. I can't get any shows or movies to show up at all? Ive read through the help and tried changing the domain in the settings but still get nothing... Anyone had this issue and know a fix?

Go to this site and register and have a read if you have a few spare hours

http://www.xunitytalk.com

Istream is what you need to setup on XBMC, should be able to find any movie or any tv show by one search. Gets rid of all the separate plugins in XBMC, but you can still access them if you really need to.
Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 22:10 - Feb 17 with 2223 viewsJackswan

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 17:56 - Feb 17 by Uxbridge

Yep sure.

Spent about 4 hours on it last night, much to my physical cost today as I'm bloody knackered! Got XBMC running flawlessly within 20 minutes, and worked with Wifi and hooked up to the server to watch some 720p files perfectly. Seems more difficult to install useful add-ons like iPlayer and 4oD as need to connect from another PC but nothing insurmountable. Need to have a play with the sports channels mentioned earlier in this thread as I've never touched those before. It's not something I think I'll be using on a regular basis personally but can certainly see the merits for some.

Nice one. I've got XBMC running on an Ipad, a Raspberry Pi,a Nexus 7, a Galaxy S4 and two very fast Pc's in the house. But the Pi when setup correctly (Xunity site)works superb and plays everything that all the others play.
All are using Istream on XBMC and have the Offsidestreams plugin for the footie in HD quality.
Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 22:12 - Feb 17 with 2222 viewsJackswan

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 18:25 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

http://raspberrypi.rsdelivers.com/product/raspberry-pi/raspberry-pi-type-b/raspb

RPi £31.20

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transcend-Premium-Memory-Frustration-Free-Packaging/dp/B

Class 10 16GB SD Card £9.58

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edimax-EW-7811UN-150Mbps-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B003MTTJOY/

Wireless USB dongle £7.07

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cyntech-Case-Raspberry-Pi-BerryBlack/dp/B00BBXWX9Q/ref=s

Case £5.95

What else would I need?

An 8GB USB3 pen drive for the data about a fiver. Pi is much faster and stable with this.
Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 22:17 - Feb 17 with 2218 viewsJackswan

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 18:47 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

Did you use this?

http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2013/12/15/how-to-use-the-xbmchub-com-configuration-

Have a look at this far better and simpler to use

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 22:55 - Feb 17 with 2192 viewsJackfath

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 22:17 - Feb 17 by Jackswan

That looks well cool! Cheers!

It's a whole new world!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 22:56 - Feb 17 with 2190 viewsJackfath

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 22:12 - Feb 17 by Jackswan

An 8GB USB3 pen drive for the data about a fiver. Pi is much faster and stable with this.

The pen drive is instead of the Card. Right?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 23:58 - Feb 17 with 2172 viewslovejuicejack

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 18:47 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

Did you use this?

http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2013/12/15/how-to-use-the-xbmchub-com-configuration-

yes I tried that but it wont install just says cannot connect to server so basically it will not install it, looked up the issue and its to do with ipv4/ipv6 settings??

Im going to just uninstall the whole thing as Ive tried everything to work it.
Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 00:32 - Feb 18 with 2160 viewsLiberty

Oh ffs please no more, if Darr hadn't posted this, it wouldn't have lasted 2 seconds on this football site.

Jackfath will keep it going as best he can, but please don't for a moment think they are interested. If a thread was ever about post count and not SCFC, this is it.

Wise up. Seriously.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 00:41 - Feb 18 with 2156 viewslovejuicejack

had enough now could uninstall that f*cking rubbish off my machine quick enough
Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 01:26 - Feb 18 with 2149 viewsmikl0s

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 00:41 - Feb 18 by lovejuicejack

had enough now could uninstall that f*cking rubbish off my machine quick enough

Is it on your PC or your RPi? If it's on your PC your windows firewall is probably blocking it and that's why you get that error.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 01:33 - Feb 18 with 2163 viewsLiberty

Whats your favourite breed of dog?

Poodle or Alsatian?

Its just as relevant.

Indian or African elephant?

Laurel or Hardy ?

Danes really are thick, but if they keep site going, carry on.

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 02:03 - Feb 18 with 2158 viewsLiberty

Please don't be afraid to reply. Admittefly. Darr, Jackfath and a few others will criticize anything you ever post, but thats life.

When u think jf, is a virgin, teacher and would shag a squirrel, just keep smiling.

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 07:11 - Feb 18 with 2135 viewsJackfath

What a fool you are.

Pity the fool.

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 07:40 - Feb 18 with 2120 viewsAndy1300

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 00:32 - Feb 18 by Liberty

Oh ffs please no more, if Darr hadn't posted this, it wouldn't have lasted 2 seconds on this football site.

Jackfath will keep it going as best he can, but please don't for a moment think they are interested. If a thread was ever about post count and not SCFC, this is it.

Wise up. Seriously.

Well, I have found some helpful stuff on this thread so keep the info coming guys.

Number 1 team in Wales

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 08:07 - Feb 18 with 2106 viewsihatechopra

Wise up. Seriously.

F@ck off is it ?
I have found this thread very helpful and again like another poster, keep it coming, just cos your not interested some people are, just dont post, ignore it, get a life.........

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 08:46 - Feb 18 with 2088 viewsUxbridge

Wise up. Seriously.

Yeah you'd never see a sports streaming topic on a sports site.

I'm used to boring people when they're not interested anyway, so I'll continue thanks.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 10:10 - Feb 18 with 2067 viewsAndy1300

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 22:17 - Feb 17 by Jackswan

Just installed that.

Thanks for sharing

Number 1 team in Wales

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 12:14 - Feb 18 with 2035 viewsHugeEnkins

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 18:25 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

http://raspberrypi.rsdelivers.com/product/raspberry-pi/raspberry-pi-type-b/raspb

RPi £31.20

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transcend-Premium-Memory-Frustration-Free-Packaging/dp/B

Class 10 16GB SD Card £9.58

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edimax-EW-7811UN-150Mbps-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B003MTTJOY/

Wireless USB dongle £7.07

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cyntech-Case-Raspberry-Pi-BerryBlack/dp/B00BBXWX9Q/ref=s

Case £5.95

What else would I need?

That's why I bought one of these... www.readybakedpi.co.uk - all setup for you and ready to go. Hassle free.
Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 13:08 - Feb 18 with 2011 viewsUxbridge

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 12:14 - Feb 18 by HugeEnkins

That's why I bought one of these... www.readybakedpi.co.uk - all setup for you and ready to go. Hassle free.

And £100 more than if you bought it and set it up separately. You could by a much more powerful device for that sort of cash. Still, horses for courses.

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 14:04 - Feb 18 with 1997 viewsHugeEnkins

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 13:08 - Feb 18 by Uxbridge

And £100 more than if you bought it and set it up separately. You could by a much more powerful device for that sort of cash. Still, horses for courses.

Eh? £99.95
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 14:04]
Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 14:44 - Feb 18 with 1974 viewsUxbridge

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 14:04 - Feb 18 by HugeEnkins

Eh? £99.95
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 14:04]

Ah gone down have they? The header still has the old price. Not so bad then, but still a fair bit more than the component price. As you say, might be worth it if just want something out of the box.

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 16:50 - Feb 18 with 1944 viewsswans11

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 10:10 - Feb 18 by Andy1300

Just installed that.

Thanks for sharing

Good for films but doesn't come with navi x installed. They have navi x and sports listed as folders like settings I team etc but can't find videos of how do that. Think prefer xbmchubs install
Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 17:19 - Feb 18 with 1928 viewslovejuicejack

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 01:26 - Feb 18 by mikl0s

Is it on your PC or your RPi? If it's on your PC your windows firewall is probably blocking it and that's why you get that error.

Yeah its on my pc, disabled windows firewall completely still no joy, even downloaded it to my android samsung note 2 and the same problem with connecting to server? baffling, can only thing its down to my router config??
Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 17:36 - Feb 18 with 1917 viewsAndy1300

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 16:50 - Feb 18 by swans11

Good for films but doesn't come with navi x installed. They have navi x and sports listed as folders like settings I team etc but can't find videos of how do that. Think prefer xbmchubs install

The box I got, which I am having problems linking to on here, already came preloaded with stuff inc. Navi-x

Number 1 team in Wales

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 17:41 - Feb 18 with 1915 viewsswans11

Anyone got one of these for streaming games? on 17:36 - Feb 18 by Andy1300

The box I got, which I am having problems linking to on here, already came preloaded with stuff inc. Navi-x

I've not got box just on phone and laptop. I've installed navi x and mash up now within I stream seems be working on found how get it come up in list now so got shortcut don't need keep going into add ons to open
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024