Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup 16:52 - Jan 4 with 2677 viewss1cRanger

Wasn't expecting to win this with our History of cup games and the quality of Everton but it seriously no shots on target and 4-0 down as I speak. Look at the likes of Burney and Leicester putting in effort and desire to win all their games.

I seriously think we are flattering to deceive with our league position now. Don't expect much from the next few games based on this and the Christmas period.
FA Cup on 16:54 - Jan 4 with 2669 viewskropotkin41

As I was moaning on before our come back against Donny, not sure we really want to get promoted as it stands, do we? I mean what would we look like in August?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

FA Cup on 16:55 - Jan 4 with 2659 viewsessextaxiboy

FA Cup on 16:54 - Jan 4 by kropotkin41

As I was moaning on before our come back against Donny, not sure we really want to get promoted as it stands, do we? I mean what would we look like in August?

There is two transfer windows between now and then .

Lots of teams get beaten at Everton
FA Cup on 16:57 - Jan 4 with 2645 viewsNov77

thing is, this wasn't far off our strongest side, this is as good as we get.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

FA Cup on 16:59 - Jan 4 with 2623 viewss1cRanger

If we did some how go up this season we would get crushed again week in week out with these type of performances. Hey, it might all change mid way through next month and we might start winning in style.
FA Cup on 16:59 - Jan 4 with 2618 viewskropotkin41

FA Cup on 16:55 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

There is two transfer windows between now and then .

Lots of teams get beaten at Everton

You're right, mate, and that's even scarier.

What's the likely strategy to be in those transfer windows?

Deja vu?

FA Cup on 17:02 - Jan 4 with 2586 viewskysersosaqpr

Burnley & Leicester both lost

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

FA Cup on 17:04 - Jan 4 with 2575 viewss1cRanger

FA Cup on 17:02 - Jan 4 by kysersosaqpr

Look at the stats in those games.
FA Cup on 17:06 - Jan 4 with 2557 viewspaulparker

sorry I don't get all this Everton Are the new Barcelona and we were never gonna get nothing from there rubbish, sunderland won there the other day and they are pony , Blackburn nearly beat city , burnley had a go at Southampton why cant we have a go ??
I believe something is seriously wrong behind the scenes at the club our form is woeful and has been since Doncaster away, we had lucky wins at blackpool& Donny at home these have disguised our problems
HR keeps buying has beens & keeps playing 4-5-1 , we have no pace , no tatics no plan B , rarely a plan A and if it wasn't for Austin we would be seriously Fecked

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup on 17:11 - Jan 4 with 2521 viewsessextaxiboy

FA Cup on 16:59 - Jan 4 by kropotkin41

You're right, mate, and that's even scarier.

What's the likely strategy to be in those transfer windows?

Deja vu?

Well Redknapp was charged to turn a seperated squad of individuals into a team to challenge for promotion . He has not made a bad start... IMO

I think he should be judged on that in May. If he succeeds then who is to say he cant fashion a team to consolidate in the Prem

I wonder if its the same posters who were certain that we would do a Leeds or Portsmouth or Wolves are the same ones who are aghast that we didnt give a top 4 team a chasing today.
FA Cup on 17:13 - Jan 4 with 2497 viewsDylanP

FA Cup on 16:57 - Jan 4 by Nov77

thing is, this wasn't far off our strongest side, this is as good as we get.

Rubbish. Green didn't play. Dunne didn't play. Two of our better players. Traore played. Henry played. Two of our worst players. This was nothing like our strongest team.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

FA Cup on 17:14 - Jan 4 with 2489 viewsJamie

FA Cup on 17:06 - Jan 4 by paulparker

sorry I don't get all this Everton Are the new Barcelona and we were never gonna get nothing from there rubbish, sunderland won there the other day and they are pony , Blackburn nearly beat city , burnley had a go at Southampton why cant we have a go ??
I believe something is seriously wrong behind the scenes at the club our form is woeful and has been since Doncaster away, we had lucky wins at blackpool& Donny at home these have disguised our problems
HR keeps buying has beens & keeps playing 4-5-1 , we have no pace , no tatics no plan B , rarely a plan A and if it wasn't for Austin we would be seriously Fecked

Everton had 10 men for over an hour and still managed 55% possession and 25 shots.
FA Cup on 17:15 - Jan 4 with 2479 viewsRblockPrior

FA Cup on 17:13 - Jan 4 by DylanP

Rubbish. Green didn't play. Dunne didn't play. Two of our better players. Traore played. Henry played. Two of our worst players. This was nothing like our strongest team.

ppl can try excuses but today was not good enough we had majority of our first team players out playing a everton team who had the same but we just did not give an account of ourself, a real eye opener imo. We really are no where near to the standard we should be

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

FA Cup on 17:15 - Jan 4 with 2475 viewskropotkin41

FA Cup on 17:11 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

Well Redknapp was charged to turn a seperated squad of individuals into a team to challenge for promotion . He has not made a bad start... IMO

I think he should be judged on that in May. If he succeeds then who is to say he cant fashion a team to consolidate in the Prem

I wonder if its the same posters who were certain that we would do a Leeds or Portsmouth or Wolves are the same ones who are aghast that we didnt give a top 4 team a chasing today.

I'm not at all aghast that we lost.......... even by 4......... I do wonder about the team though.

Maybe he could consolidate for Prem survival. I don't think the way we're playing we'll get there anyway.

FA Cup on 17:16 - Jan 4 with 2463 viewsTHEBUSH

FA Cup on 17:06 - Jan 4 by paulparker

What has beens has HR bought ?
FA Cup on 17:19 - Jan 4 with 2441 viewsSpiritofGregory

FA Cup on 17:02 - Jan 4 by kysersosaqpr

Didn't get battered though. If we go up with our team we'll need to get rid and we'll have to go on a spending spree again. Burnley and Leicester will be like Norwich - hard working, young team with goals in them, they'll only need a few additions.
FA Cup on 17:19 - Jan 4 with 2439 viewsRblockPrior

I really want a team of unknowns who give their all instead of all these have beens at our club, totally has left a bad feeling in my mouth, dont get me wrong I didnt expect to win but thought we would give a bit more effort

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

FA Cup on 17:21 - Jan 4 with 2432 viewsNov77

FA Cup on 17:13 - Jan 4 by DylanP

Yeah if green and Dunne played we would have won easily.
Everton didn't play baines lukakau, pienaar etc and still could have won by ten.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

FA Cup on 17:38 - Jan 4 with 2393 viewspaulparker

FA Cup on 17:16 - Jan 4 by THEBUSH

Jermaine jenas 18 month contract !!!
Christopher Samba unfit, s*it and uninterested
karl henry 2 year deal
Yossi bennyoun another 18 month contract
niko kranjker, fat, unfit,and s*it
gary oneil
chaverton not given a chance so cant say
the American CB (see above)
BAE - good player - S*it attitude and the last few games very lazy
Dunne is the only one who has been very good
Need I go on
BTW in Arry the spivs book he says he is the type of manager who knows every single player in all 4 divisions, sorry but that's bollox he hasn't unearthed anyone

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

FA Cup on 17:41 - Jan 4 with 2373 viewsDiscodroid

FA Cup on 17:16 - Jan 4 by THEBUSH

Post of the year!!

oh i dont know...the odd one or two !!
[Post edited 4 Jan 2014 17:42]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

FA Cup on 17:43 - Jan 4 with 2359 viewsRblockPrior

FA Cup on 17:38 - Jan 4 by paulparker

Jermaine jenas 18 month contract !!!
Christopher Samba unfit, s*it and uninterested
karl henry 2 year deal
Yossi bennyoun another 18 month contract
niko kranjker, fat, unfit,and s*it
gary oneil
chaverton not given a chance so cant say
the American CB (see above)
BAE - good player - S*it attitude and the last few games very lazy
Dunne is the only one who has been very good
Need I go on
BTW in Arry the spivs book he says he is the type of manager who knows every single player in all 4 divisions, sorry but that's bollox he hasn't unearthed anyone

my point exactly, what really has he done with a squad of players who should be winning games that another manager could not of done. The football is terrible and he just is not giving youth a chance

FA Cup on 18:03 - Jan 4 with 2331 viewsTHEBUSH

FA Cup on 17:41 - Jan 4 by Discodroid

Post of the year!!

oh i dont know...the odd one or two !!
[Post edited 4 Jan 2014 17:42]

So is yours mate
FA Cup on 19:03 - Jan 4 with 2246 viewsBAWHoops

Remy - Did well
Townsend - Did well
Austin - Doing well
Phillips - Doing well
Dunne - Doing well
Simpson - Doing well

All Arry signings. Plus he reinstated Onouha to CB and ahs revuilt Green's confidence. He's not amazing but he's not useless either

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024