Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Eusebio 08:57 - Jan 5 with 10895 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Legend and great ambassador for football. RIP
RIP Eusebio on 19:53 - Jan 5 with 2306 viewssexton

Loved the moment when he applauded Alex Stepney for his save late in normal time in the 68 European Cup final. On 9'45

RIP Eusebio on 07:18 - Jan 6 with 2267 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

RIP Eusebio on 08:29 - Jan 6 with 2253 viewsRangersAreBack

R.I.P. Eusebio. A force of nature on the field, a true gentleman off it.
RIP Eusebio on 08:54 - Jan 6 with 2244 viewsHantsR

I remember seeing him at Upton Park in (I think?) Jimmy Greaves' testimonial. Only went there as Rodney was playing, but Eusebio came on and I remember he put a suberb swerve on the ball - the 'banana kick' was relatively uncommon at the time and it seemed quite magical.
RIP Eusebio on 10:21 - Jan 6 with 2233 viewssimmo

733 goals in 745 professional matches. What a player!

RIP Eusebio

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

RIP Eusebio on 10:34 - Jan 6 with 2228 viewsMetallica_Hoop

RIP

Whenever Pele and Best were mentioned when I was young Eusebio always popped up too.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

RIP Eusebio on 12:33 - Jan 6 with 2206 viewsJonDoeman

@BushmanQPR

Eusebio & Brian Moore @ QPR 1971

It Is What It Is !!

RIP Eusebio on 12:37 - Jan 6 with 2205 viewsTheBlob

My bruv Steve,when he was a taxi driver,ran Bobby Moore over in Leytonstone.And no,the cab didn't get damaged.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2014 12:38]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

RIP Eusebio on 13:16 - Jan 6 with 2189 viewsCamberleyR

RIP Eusebio on 10:21 - Jan 6 by simmo

733 goals in 745 professional matches. What a player!

RIP Eusebio

And unlike Pele he didn't include things like school team goals in that total!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

RIP Eusebio on 16:43 - Jan 6 with 2170 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

RIP Eusebio on 13:16 - Jan 6 by CamberleyR

And unlike Pele he didn't include things like school team goals in that total!

Agree. Pele would have to have scored around 50 goals per season as a professional to get to the alleged 1200+ goals he claims. Not disputing him as a great player though.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2014 16:43]
RIP Eusebio on 17:12 - Jan 6 with 2155 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

RIP Eusebio on 19:18 - Jan 6 with 2143 viewsderbyhoop

I was at the semi final for WC 66. Eusebio, almost single handedly kept Portugal in touch. Scored a penalty to bring it back to 2-1 with 5 minutes to go. I remember Alf Ramsey having a go at Banks for going the wrong way but Banks said he was one of the few players that you couldn't work out where he was going to put it.

If he was playing now, the Ballon D'Or would only have q destination. Lovely man, as well, by all accounts. RIP

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

RIP Eusebio on 04:34 - Jan 8 with 2108 viewsqprmick

RIP Eusebio on 19:18 - Jan 6 by derbyhoop

I was at the semi final for WC 66. Eusebio, almost single handedly kept Portugal in touch. Scored a penalty to bring it back to 2-1 with 5 minutes to go. I remember Alf Ramsey having a go at Banks for going the wrong way but Banks said he was one of the few players that you couldn't work out where he was going to put it.

If he was playing now, the Ballon D'Or would only have q destination. Lovely man, as well, by all accounts. RIP

The best by far in '66, great man RIP. Pele was a bit of a no show, he was hacked something cruel by one of the E.European team, either Bulgaria or Romania.

Qprmick

RIP Eusebio on 07:06 - Jan 8 with 2096 viewsjohnhoop

RIP Eusebio on 04:34 - Jan 8 by qprmick

The best by far in '66, great man RIP. Pele was a bit of a no show, he was hacked something cruel by one of the E.European team, either Bulgaria or Romania.

Actually, rather ironically, it was Portugal that kicked Pele out of that world cup, with a series of really nasty fouls.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024