Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we lose today's match deliberately? 10:26 - Jan 5 with 5352 viewsJokeren1943

Consider we have played 10 matchs more then most Premier League teams all ready. Our squad is among the smallest. We have insanely many injuryed players , should Laudrup lose today's match on purpose (when you consider the matchs against Napoli, and so close we are on the bottom three)?

Lose on purpose means using, Taylor, Amat, Pozuelo, Lamah, Vázquez etc.
Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 10:29 - Jan 5 with 2435 viewsWhiterockin

No

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 10:30 - Jan 5 with 2429 viewsDr_Winston

I think you'll find that's illegal.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 10:39 - Jan 5 with 2400 viewsswancity

What a stupid question.

This is the fa cup. It's Manchester United at old Trafford, it's a huge game in its own right

We are going there as underdogs but at a time when united are not the force they were. We have a chance, a slim one but a chance. And the players you name are all quite capable of coming into the side and doing the business.

We are in it to win it now. Previously we were in it in the hope that we progressed and made some money. I was at old Trafford last may and there was little to chose between the sides and that says a lot about where our club now stand. Some of the bollox I read on this website shows that there are so many who don't understand what our club has achieved and what it's capable of.

And yes I know the league is our priority. It was when we lifted the league cup too.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 10:43 - Jan 5 with 2389 viewsWatchman

The only person you need speak to about the size of the squad is the manager Mr L who has always stated and now got what he wants! a smaller type squad!

I do not buy into panic mode, those panicking are simply those who only concern themselves with the money the worse thing that could happen would be to play next yr in the Championship and there are far greater concerns in life than that

The FA Cup is one we should all care about

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 10:56 - Jan 5 with 2361 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 10:39 - Jan 5 by swancity

What a stupid question.

This is the fa cup. It's Manchester United at old Trafford, it's a huge game in its own right

We are going there as underdogs but at a time when united are not the force they were. We have a chance, a slim one but a chance. And the players you name are all quite capable of coming into the side and doing the business.

We are in it to win it now. Previously we were in it in the hope that we progressed and made some money. I was at old Trafford last may and there was little to chose between the sides and that says a lot about where our club now stand. Some of the bollox I read on this website shows that there are so many who don't understand what our club has achieved and what it's capable of.

And yes I know the league is our priority. It was when we lifted the league cup too.

I completely agree. It's annoying that when we were in the lower leagues we didn't get drawn against hardly any top flight sides (Though I do remember the 8-0 at Liverpool) . Now we draw Man United away when we're in the same division and with their form not being great and no RVP we could win this. Let's go for it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:01 - Jan 5 with 2338 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is the king of stupid f*cking threads.

Poll: Tory leader

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:01 - Jan 5 with 2338 views2face

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 10:43 - Jan 5 by Watchman

The only person you need speak to about the size of the squad is the manager Mr L who has always stated and now got what he wants! a smaller type squad!

I do not buy into panic mode, those panicking are simply those who only concern themselves with the money the worse thing that could happen would be to play next yr in the Championship and there are far greater concerns in life than that

The FA Cup is one we should all care about

Frankly I don't understand all this talk about the size of the squad. It must surely be the quality of the players in the squad that counts. This year we have two quality palyers for every position. Most of them can be interchanged without much loss in quality. So injuries should have much less negative impact this season than last. I remeber last season when ML spared most of the best players before the cup final, and we lost 5-0 to Liverpool. That would definitely not happen this season. It's a much better situation now.
Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:04 - Jan 5 with 2334 viewsswancity

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 10:56 - Jan 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I completely agree. It's annoying that when we were in the lower leagues we didn't get drawn against hardly any top flight sides (Though I do remember the 8-0 at Liverpool) . Now we draw Man United away when we're in the same division and with their form not being great and no RVP we could win this. Let's go for it

I was at anfield when we lost 8-0. Our aging team gave everything but we were outclassed by one of the best in europe at the time.

Our fans appreciated the efforts of the players despite the margin of defeat

Our fans were supporters then too. Too many 'fans' we have now are here for a temporary ride and will be gone if / when we get relegated. Get behind our club or don't bother. Go to knitting classes or needlework instead mun.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:07 - Jan 5 with 2317 viewsperchrockjack

A embarrassing thread then?

Answer is NO, never ever enter the field of play not wanting or expecting to win

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:07 - Jan 5 with 2321 viewsBloodyhills

No, NO and NO

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:08 - Jan 5 with 2310 viewsperchrockjack

thrice no .Where s that from?

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:09 - Jan 5 with 2313 viewsexiledclaseboy

It comes to something when Nigel's Nits is one of the most sensible people on this forum aye.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:11 - Jan 5 with 2292 viewsperchrockjack

I was there for that 8-0 /8-1. Nig and me in the same place at one time. Something else eh and we never spoke

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:13 - Jan 5 with 2279 viewsDarran

I wouldn't be devastated if we lost today and won next week though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:13 - Jan 5 with 2277 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:11 - Jan 5 by perchrockjack

I was there for that 8-0 /8-1. Nig and me in the same place at one time. Something else eh and we never spoke

Was that the last game you went to?

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:14 - Jan 5 with 2273 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:08 - Jan 5 by perchrockjack

thrice no .Where s that from?

It's nay, nay and thrice nay mun lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:14 - Jan 5 with 2273 viewsPureRockFury

Christ on a f*cking bike. (that'll be a 'no'). I don't understand this attitude where people are scared of playing football matches in case something bad might happen like an injury or god forbid, we might win...It's cynicism about football taken to 'just go an find something else to do with your time' levels. Same goes for the 'please don't play Bony today' brigade.

Do we really have an 'insane' injury problem anyway?

We can put out the following team:

Tremmel, Rangel, Chico, Ash, Davies, Canas, De Guzman, Shelvey, Routledge, Lamah, Bony.

That's not far off full-strength. Dyer and Michu are weeks, not months away from return and the club will bring in players this month as well. Of course, as we still have the likes of Pozuelo, Taylor, Amat and Tiendalli available and Shelvey in particular needing a rest, he'll no doubt make a few changes, but I don't buy into this idea we need to put the kids out - we've not got another game for 7 days FFS. They're footballers, this is what they do, play football, it's not an inconvenience.

Even the bad times were good.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:15 - Jan 5 with 2264 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:13 - Jan 5 by Darran

I wouldn't be devastated if we lost today and won next week though.

I don't think many would argue that if the footballing gods said to us that they could guarantee one win out of the next two games then we'd all say "next week please". But that's a whole different thing to wanting to lose today's game deliberately, or even wanting to lose it at all.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:15 - Jan 5 with 2262 viewsDarran

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:13 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Lol.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:19 - Jan 5 with 2241 viewsperchrockjack

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:13 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

lol but you seem to have sided with jobbie again instead of going your own independent way. When was the last away game you saw Andrew,purely out of interest .
There was a chap from Lincolnshire on here last night so I hope he s not going to get xenophobic comments about how many games he gets to.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:20 - Jan 5 with 2237 viewsPureRockFury

If we were to draw today, would the replay be in 10 days(ish), meaning we'd have 3 consecutive fixtures against Utd? Be sick of the sight of the buggers.

Even the bad times were good.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:21 - Jan 5 with 2230 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:19 - Jan 5 by perchrockjack

lol but you seem to have sided with jobbie again instead of going your own independent way. When was the last away game you saw Andrew,purely out of interest .
There was a chap from Lincolnshire on here last night so I hope he s not going to get xenophobic comments about how many games he gets to.

I was joking you old queen. I don't think I've ever knowingly sided with Jobbie in all the years I've known him.

My last away game was West Brom in September. Why?

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:22 - Jan 5 with 2223 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:20 - Jan 5 by PureRockFury

If we were to draw today, would the replay be in 10 days(ish), meaning we'd have 3 consecutive fixtures against Utd? Be sick of the sight of the buggers.

Yeah, either a week Tuesday or Wednesday. And probably on TV again. The whole nation will be sick of the sight of us, seemingly much like our fans are.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:23 - Jan 5 with 2216 viewsDarran

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:19 - Jan 5 by perchrockjack

He always sides with Jobbie I think hes afraid of him.

Should we lose today's match deliberately? on 11:24 - Jan 5 with 2210 viewsRancid

Rooney and RVP out im hearing.Who knows,lets go for it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024