Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done lads 17:56 - Jan 11 with 1824 viewsbosh67

A tremendous result today. A very good bounce back after a poor defeat in the cup and an indifferent run. Beating Ipswich is no mean feat, they aren't bad.

So, the lads and HR responded well. Let's hope it can continue.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Well done lads on 19:13 - Jan 11 with 1719 viewswalshy15a

Yeah a great away win ,well done the Superhoops and now the pub is calling
Well done lads on 19:32 - Jan 11 with 1664 viewsMonahoop

A decent and quite unexpected win against an in form side. Nice one lads.

A result like this keeps up ones hopes and also keeps away one or two of the regular detractors on this site.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Well done lads on 19:51 - Jan 11 with 1620 viewsCamberleyR

Excellent result. Ipswich had only lost once (against Leicester) in twelve matches before today.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Well done lads on 20:01 - Jan 11 with 1587 viewsShotKneesHoop

Having watched all of the feed on Tykes, I've not so sure as we won it as Ipswich lost it.

Truly amazed that they didn't score a couple from their first half efforts, we would have been out of sight by half time.

Whatever, it's a win, so thank you very much.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Well done lads on 20:07 - Jan 11 with 1572 viewsLowerloftLad

3-1 and 1-0 I'm pretty sure it's us winning it
[Post edited 11 Jan 2014 20:08]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Well done lads on 05:12 - Jan 12 with 1274 viewsDylanP

Well done lads on 20:01 - Jan 11 by ShotKneesHoop

Having watched all of the feed on Tykes, I've not so sure as we won it as Ipswich lost it.

Truly amazed that they didn't score a couple from their first half efforts, we would have been out of sight by half time.

Whatever, it's a win, so thank you very much.

Disagree. We won it. All teams miss chances. They had a couple of chances in the first half but so did we. In fact, we had the best chance of the first half. Ipswich looked scared of us and they were punished for being negative. Either way, we scored three goals. Niko's goal was pure class and Traore's wasn't bad. Three goals is good and scoring away is good too. Don't knock the Superhoops!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Well done lads on 08:16 - Jan 12 with 1183 viewsthemodfather

they missed a few but we missed 3 good ones too in the 1st half, 2nd half we blew them away, they fell apart.
the cup loss i can easily wipe off, this league run is more important.
so ipswich 8 or 9 unbeaten and just over 18000 there, with 1500 of us!.
?????
good goals came from players around the team, the team must contribute more and not rely on charlie.
Well done lads on 11:01 - Jan 12 with 1072 viewsPommyhoop

Great result. Only seen the 2nd half so far but will get 1st when they show it again later in week. Great goal from Niko,very Taarabtesque . Thought Little Tom had a great game and our defence was awesome. Brilliant to see Traore score and he played well down the left,offers so much more than Hoilett imo. Looked and sounded a top day out for travelling faithful
Still think Bennyoon is rubbish tho

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Well done lads on 11:13 - Jan 12 with 1043 viewsJonDoeman

Well done lads on 11:01 - Jan 12 by Pommyhoop

Great result. Only seen the 2nd half so far but will get 1st when they show it again later in week. Great goal from Niko,very Taarabtesque . Thought Little Tom had a great game and our defence was awesome. Brilliant to see Traore score and he played well down the left,offers so much more than Hoilett imo. Looked and sounded a top day out for travelling faithful
Still think Bennyoon is rubbish tho

Mmmmmm humble pie yum yum.......

It Is What It Is !!

Well done lads on 11:25 - Jan 12 with 1001 viewsN12Hoop

And 1 point ahead of our position after 25 games in our promotion winning season. Could be a record points needed year for auto promotion.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Well done lads on 11:31 - Jan 12 with 987 viewsPommyhoop

Well done lads on 11:13 - Jan 12 by JonDoeman

Mmmmmm humble pie yum yum.......

When I hear Bennyoon's name sung all game like Niko's and Charlie I'll have a large slice and a side order of my hat.

Well done lads on 11:55 - Jan 12 with 953 viewsJonDoeman

Well done lads on 11:31 - Jan 12 by Pommyhoop

When I hear Bennyoon's name sung all game like Niko's and Charlie I'll have a large slice and a side order of my hat.

I'll have to bookmark that pommy , I saw signs from him yesterday, that makes me think you'll be wrong again , as per
How about giving him a chance to get his match fitness/sharpness up, before writing him off FFS...???

It Is What It Is !!

Well done lads on 12:22 - Jan 12 with 905 viewsPommyhoop

Well done lads on 11:55 - Jan 12 by JonDoeman

I'll have to bookmark that pommy , I saw signs from him yesterday, that makes me think you'll be wrong again , as per
How about giving him a chance to get his match fitness/sharpness up, before writing him off FFS...???

He should never of been signed. Should never have to waste time waiting for an old un needed player to get his fitness up. No doubt he'll get plenty of time and chances to impress because he's H's boy. Glad H bit the bullet yesterday and brought Traore on.

Well done lads on 12:26 - Jan 12 with 900 viewsDoughnut

Top-top result....just keep it going against Huddersfield!
Well done lads on 12:37 - Jan 12 with 878 viewsHunterhoop

Woeful first half. Very good second half.

A few points from me:
- Benayoun was poor. He offered little, was off the pace and had no impact.
- Traore gave us pace and genuine width, which helped
- O'Neil, certainly in the second half, was very good.

Oh, and Karl "The Maestro" Henry made a difference!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024