Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vasquez is worse than schekter 19:13 - Jan 11 with 5160 viewsorion3016

No doubt

Be over there now after

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:18 - Jan 11 with 3188 viewsSwanfan1

You know those big gaps that appeared after Pozuelo was moved into the attacking midfielder role and Vazquez had the responsibility to track back and help rangel.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:20 - Jan 11 with 3175 viewsmarchamjack

I actually think he is

Sht himself when having the chance to shoot and looking to square it instead and did neither

ABYSMAL

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:22 - Jan 11 with 3157 viewsZut_Alors

No way. Itay was awful.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:22 - Jan 11 with 3162 viewsorion3016

Not sure if its possible but I'd cancel his loan early and get someone else

Be over there now after

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:27 - Jan 11 with 3117 viewsJokeren1943

To me, he strikes me to have alot of talent but absolut no believe in himselves.

He has the right speed and technic to play on a team as Swansea.

Put him on a reserveteam for 2 month and let him score 8-10 goals when Michu is back and we may have a quality player.

Give him time like we did with Lamah and things may get much better.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:27 - Jan 11 with 3117 viewsorion3016

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:22 - Jan 11 by Zut_Alors

No way. Itay was awful.

Awful is better than shockingly abysmal

Be over there now after

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:28 - Jan 11 with 3092 viewsgiantstoneater

Vasquez has got a yellow streak wider than the Mersey but he wasn't the only one Pozuelo had a perfect opportunity to drive into the box but also tried yet another pass. We lack aggression in our play and this game just underlined how important new recruits will be.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:28 - Jan 11 with 3092 viewsSwanfan1

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:27 - Jan 11 by Jokeren1943

To me, he strikes me to have alot of talent but absolut no believe in himselves.

Put him on a reserveteam for 2 month and let him score 8-10 goals when Michu is back and we may have a quality player.

I remember Lamah was shocking when we got him in January, is all about patience, I know he looked very panicky finally when he gets chances.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Login to get fewer ads

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:29 - Jan 11 with 3090 viewsLeonisGod

That's like comparing whether it's better to step in a turd with your right foot or you left foot. Pointless comparison.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:32 - Jan 11 with 3052 viewsmonmouth

Ruthlessness in the box would be nice from a lot of our players...just hit it mun, that's how you get the bounces. He needs the luxury of coming on only at 3-0 up. In any other circumstances he is simply not ready.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:33 - Jan 11 with 3047 viewsJokeren1943

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:29 - Jan 11 by LeonisGod

That's like comparing whether it's better to step in a turd with your right foot or you left foot. Pointless comparison.

To me, Vasquez strike me as a much better football player then Schekter.

Laudrup has allways had an talent to develop young players.

Vasquez need the talent/luck to score perhaps 2/3 goals and then I could see him become a fine backup striker.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:36 - Jan 11 with 3008 viewsShins

The boy has absolutely no confidence, that much is plain to see.
Whoever mentioned that he needs to drop down a level to regain his mojo hit the nail firmly on the head imo.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:37 - Jan 11 with 3008 viewsBigDoug

I'd rather be blooding one of our own like Donnelly than Vasquez to be honest with you. Game after game he offers nothing.
Some of the local Swansea League strikers would have offered more than he has this season
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:40 - Jan 11 with 2981 viewsshingle

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:27 - Jan 11 by Jokeren1943

When you say himselfs are you implying that he is a Schizophrenic.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:48 - Jan 11 with 2939 viewsaspas45

Looks neat and tidy and pace.

People forget he is only 21 or 22 - unlike schetcher who is 26 or 27

Donnelly must be 21 as well.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:57 - Jan 11 with 2917 viewsgiantstoneater

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:33 - Jan 11 by Jokeren1943

To me, Vasquez strike me as a much better football player then Schekter.

Laudrup has allways had an talent to develop young players.

Vasquez need the talent/luck to score perhaps 2/3 goals and then I could see him become a fine backup striker.

When we signed Bony I hoped we would go out and get another striker not just to be back up but put pressure on Bony we got Vasquez, I know he is young and I actually thought he was neat and tidy out wide but not explosive enough but for a youngster his lack of aggression is terrible and not worthy of a place on the bench. Is Rory worth the chance personally I don't think he is quite ready but at 0 _2 down HE should have got a taste of the action more worthy than the blunt Vasquez.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 20:00 - Jan 11 with 2892 viewsyescomeon

Every poster must have said this now but what the hell is wrong with Donelly?

Upthecity!

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 20:03 - Jan 11 with 2874 viewsGTCJack

Got to say, others may disagree but when he pulled out to the right I thought he looked ok. Nothing special but you could see with his runs that the vision is there. Unfortunately to say he has no confidence would be a massive understatement. Could do with a loan to a lower league side, but obviously as he's not ours we can't do it. Feel sorry for the guy.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 20:04 - Jan 11 with 2869 viewsLeonisGod

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:57 - Jan 11 by giantstoneater

When we signed Bony I hoped we would go out and get another striker not just to be back up but put pressure on Bony we got Vasquez, I know he is young and I actually thought he was neat and tidy out wide but not explosive enough but for a youngster his lack of aggression is terrible and not worthy of a place on the bench. Is Rory worth the chance personally I don't think he is quite ready but at 0 _2 down HE should have got a taste of the action more worthy than the blunt Vasquez.

I assume ML wasn't expecting Michu to be out injured for half the season. I know Michu get's stick on here when he plays the CF role, but his performances last year show his would have been more than adequate to keep bony on his toes. With Shelvey, jdg and Pozuelo able to play behind the CF, it's highly likely Michu would have started up front a fair few times (as he did before getting injured).
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 20:04 - Jan 11 with 2867 viewsBonjour

He puts himself as far away from the goal as possible so that he doesn't get a chance. Said it weeks ago - it wouldn't surprise me if he never scores another goal in his career!!
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 20:10 - Jan 11 with 2851 viewstherealme

I can remember Itay putting in 2 good performances. Newcastle A Stoke H

Still waiting for 1 from Alvaro

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 20:14 - Jan 11 with 2826 viewsTrundle10

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 20:10 - Jan 11 by therealme

I can remember Itay putting in 2 good performances. Newcastle A Stoke H

Still waiting for 1 from Alvaro

His touch just before Bony winner at OT last week was class.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 20:18 - Jan 11 with 2812 viewsgiantstoneater

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 20:04 - Jan 11 by LeonisGod

I assume ML wasn't expecting Michu to be out injured for half the season. I know Michu get's stick on here when he plays the CF role, but his performances last year show his would have been more than adequate to keep bony on his toes. With Shelvey, jdg and Pozuelo able to play behind the CF, it's highly likely Michu would have started up front a fair few times (as he did before getting injured).

Good point on Michu but it's no secret he prefers a midfield slot and as I said there was room for another striker perhaps we were limited after splashing out a shedload on Wilf, the next two weeks in this window Is vital to our survival this season.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 21:38 - Jan 11 with 2695 viewsborinifanclub

is there a worse player than schicter? Vasquez is trying hard to be but still has a way to go yet!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 21:55 - Jan 11 with 2663 viewsItchySphincter

I thought he did okay tbh.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024