Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... 10:21 - Jan 16 with 4068 viewscaerleon_jack

Ki: Last season Ki (when he was here) blew hot and cold. He showed glimpses of his ability, but generally he shirked challenges, slowed play down, gave away cheap free kicks and displayed very erratic passing. All things that JdG gets slated for. However, a couple of good performances for a rubbish team and suddenly he'd be our saviour. If only our manager would swallow his pride and call him back. There's obviously something about Ki that Laudrup doesn't like, maybe it was the extended holiday he took last season (which everyone agreed took the pee-pee). But we should forget that and bring him back because he'd score every game and we'd win the league, deffo.

Laudrup: Since day one some muppets on here have had it in for Laudrup. His crime? He took the managers job and told Monk and Tate the truth - they're not Premier League standard. How dare he. These players are club legends. It doesn't matter that they are too old or not up to scratch. They should play, week in, week out. So since taking over we've had at least 15 player coups, taking training themselves and going to Huw and telling him they will only play if Monk is made manager. It's now back at the stage that we are so far into a relegation battle (we're not) that Laudrup is being likened to Sousa, who during his time and after has faced criticism that makes you wonder if he's not some kind of Nazi war criminal. Last season Laudrup delivered our best ever season as a club. Now some idiot is claiming that an ex-player reckons training sessions under Laudrup aren't up to scratch. They are to blame for all our injuries apparently. But why didn't we get all these injuries last season? Why weren't we relegated last season? They guy is obviously not up to the job. Of course the other reason Laudrup is hated by a moronic minority is that he's been quite open to going to another club one day. How dare he. Much better that he swear allegiance to the Swans and talk about loyalty 24/7 like Martinez and Rodgers. I mean, that worked out, didn't it?

Huw: The mastermind behind our rise from League Two basement to Premier League, the guy is our saviour and a shining light in a division driven by greed and debt. And yet at the same time he's an idiot who won't spend the money that the club needs to spend, signs players behind a managers back, has no idea what he's doing, is an idiot, employed the worst managers we've ever had in Sousa and Laudrup and is an idiot.

Vasquez: A player so inept that he must be some kind of undercover agent. Not the fact he's a young guy who's not played much first team football and possibly needs a little bit of confidence.

Donnelly: Not getting picked so obviously has been a complete waste of money. We should never ever bring in a young player to develop unless we are 110% certain that he will definitely turn into a world class player with 3 weeks. Players don't need time to develop, they should just be amazing from day one.

Insert something witty here

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 10:31 - Jan 16 with 2216 views2face

Candidate for post of the year
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 10:35 - Jan 16 with 2204 viewslonglostjack

Bang on ! Great post

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:07 - Jan 16 with 2164 viewsshandyjack

definately post of the year candidate and it's only January

Poll: Expectation for the season

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:11 - Jan 16 with 2158 views_Kieran

Agreed regarding his lack of defensive abilities but I believe his passing is more accurate than JDG's ...

It's not like JDG pulls off many of those killer balls though is it the defenders usually see it coming a mile of, that's if he hasn't had the ball taken off him already ...

Expecting more 'dislikes' now. : (
[Post edited 16 Jan 2014 11:13]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:16 - Jan 16 with 2142 views_Kieran

Can't argue with the rest but I just felt we could and maybe should had been able to sign a better back up striker than Alvaro.

He wasn't considered good enough by a club with no where near the budget of ours.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:20 - Jan 16 with 2130 viewsCatullus

I haven't noticed anyone say Ki will be our saviour.
Not noticed anyone having a grudge against Laudrup really. The fella has made some mistakes, but who doesnt.
Some, especially one, have it in for HJ, it's inexplicable but there you go.

Not so much post of the year, more a gross exaggeration of the facts.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:28 - Jan 16 with 2102 viewsperchrockjack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 10:31 - Jan 16 by 2face

Candidate for post of the year

Indeed and it would do any fiction writer proud.

"Vasquez will come good" is the best one though.

Aye cracking indeed .

Come May hope youre right. If not well...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:32 - Jan 16 with 2107 viewscaerleon_jack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:20 - Jan 16 by Catullus

Not noticed anyone having a grudge against Laudrup really. The fella has made some mistakes, but who doesnt.

You obviously haven't spent much time on here recently...

Login to get fewer ads

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:33 - Jan 16 with 2102 viewsblaine_scfc

Agreed..

Ki is an asset to a team who are down there with us and helping them pick up points, we are bordering on an injury crisis with no midfield, yet some want to chuck Lucas in to the deep end. It's a no brainer, we call Ki back, whether he likes it or not is irrelevant.

Decent points about Vasquez, but we haven't got the time to be nurturing other clubs players, we are in a relegation battle whether people like it or not, and need results now.
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:34 - Jan 16 with 2103 viewscaerleon_jack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:28 - Jan 16 by perchrockjack

Indeed and it would do any fiction writer proud.

"Vasquez will come good" is the best one though.

Aye cracking indeed .

Come May hope youre right. If not well...

Not sure I said "Vasquez will come good", just more a case of a young player plays a couple of games and doesn't look great but that leads some on here to post along the lines of him being the worst player they've ever seen. All I'm suggesting is that some on here have zero patience and maybe need to give him more of a chance before writing him off completely.

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:38 - Jan 16 with 2097 viewscaerleon_jack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:33 - Jan 16 by blaine_scfc

Agreed..

Ki is an asset to a team who are down there with us and helping them pick up points, we are bordering on an injury crisis with no midfield, yet some want to chuck Lucas in to the deep end. It's a no brainer, we call Ki back, whether he likes it or not is irrelevant.

Decent points about Vasquez, but we haven't got the time to be nurturing other clubs players, we are in a relegation battle whether people like it or not, and need results now.

We are not in a relegation battle. We might be in two months time, but right now, we're not. Our performances have improved over the last 3-4 games, even if the results haven't. Injuries are bad, but Ki is not the answer. There seems to be questions over his attitude last season, what is his attitude going to be like bringing him back here potentially to cover for a couple of games. We need to keep the team positive, and bringing in a potentially negative influence will not help at all.

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:40 - Jan 16 with 2093 viewsClinton

.................................................PLANET SWANS

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:41 - Jan 16 with 2087 viewscaerleon_jack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:40 - Jan 16 by Clinton

.................................................PLANET SWANS

Who's angry?

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:43 - Jan 16 with 2078 viewsClinton

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:41 - Jan 16 by caerleon_jack

Who's angry?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:46 - Jan 16 with 2068 viewscaerleon_jack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:43 - Jan 16 by Clinton

Fed up? Frustrated? Dumb-founded by some of the cr@p that gets posted on here?...yep.

Angry?...not me.

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:56 - Jan 16 with 2041 viewsraynor94

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:33 - Jan 16 by blaine_scfc

Agreed..

Injury crisis, no midfield, it's a little ott, 3 players back for Sunday and the rest apart from Michu fit for Brum, Ki was got rid of for a reason, i' m more than happy to back the managements judgement.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:59 - Jan 16 with 2039 viewscaerleon_jack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:56 - Jan 16 by raynor94

Injury crisis, no midfield, it's a little ott, 3 players back for Sunday and the rest apart from Michu fit for Brum, Ki was got rid of for a reason, i' m more than happy to back the managements judgement.

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 12:00 - Jan 16 with 2032 views2face

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:11 - Jan 16 by _Kieran

Agreed regarding his lack of defensive abilities but I believe his passing is more accurate than JDG's ...

It's not like JDG pulls off many of those killer balls though is it the defenders usually see it coming a mile of, that's if he hasn't had the ball taken off him already ...

Expecting more 'dislikes' now. : (
[Post edited 16 Jan 2014 11:13]

From watching Sunderland, I think he lacks pace in his passes.
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 12:09 - Jan 16 with 2015 viewscaerleon_jack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 12:00 - Jan 16 by 2face

From watching Sunderland, I think he lacks pace in his passes.

That was quite clear from watching him play here last year.

Being honest, I quite liked him last year, despite his faults. But the ret-conning that is going on based on half a dozen decent performances in an otherwise poor side by some on this site is embarrassing. I think he's got talent, I just don't think he lived up to it last season and he might just be a player that does better elsewhere.

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 12:51 - Jan 16 with 1943 viewsFlashberryjack

Agree...... gross exaggeration.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 12:56 - Jan 16 with 1926 viewsperchrockjack

Some posters simply cannot handle any criticism at all. No really.
VASQUEZ has no moral fibre ;its why he shies away f rom physical contact,otherwise he d have scored by now.
Its ok though

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:05 - Jan 16 with 1911 viewsIAN05

Really ?

This site and Twitter have been full of it over the past week particularly.
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:07 - Jan 16 with 1897 viewsTrundle10

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:34 - Jan 16 by caerleon_jack

Not sure I said "Vasquez will come good", just more a case of a young player plays a couple of games and doesn't look great but that leads some on here to post along the lines of him being the worst player they've ever seen. All I'm suggesting is that some on here have zero patience and maybe need to give him more of a chance before writing him off completely.

Can a player develop courage then.... not sure they can?
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:09 - Jan 16 with 1895 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 12:56 - Jan 16 by perchrockjack

Some posters simply cannot handle any criticism at all. No really.
VASQUEZ has no moral fibre ;its why he shies away f rom physical contact,otherwise he d have scored by now.
Its ok though

No moral fibre? How do you come to that conclusion? Has he been hanging around strange bars, pinching old ladies purses or has he been vandalizing the training facilities?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:09 - Jan 16 with 1894 viewsCEZ

Vasquez is not a complete lost cause for me, he does seem to have enough quality, just lacks the confidence and determination/physical presence.

He does get into good positions, the links up well at times and has the speed and skill to cause problems.

I doubt Rory would be any better though, he is like a rake / a weasel. Although a couple of 10/20 minute spells at the end of games would give him a lot of confidence.

..but we really need to sign someone who can offer us a quality alternative to Bony, we have a lot of games coming up, and are still in 3 competitions at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024