Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On train home 17:41 - Jan 18 with 6141 viewsCharlie1

Talk about Jekyll and Hyde! How come we can't play in the first half.

Fantastic result and 2nd which is great.

1st half was unbalanced, poor and fortunate not to be losing.

Credit to Harry as the change with Philips made a big difference, some width and pace. This enabled Austin to make a real impact. We looked going then, going forward but at times, sloppy on the ball.

Credit to them, really played well which made for an entertaining game. My ratings:

Green 7/10 made important saves
Simpson 5/10 struggled first half
BAE 8/10 MOM - some of his touches were seriously classy. Best LB WE'VE EVER HAD.
Dunne 6/10
Hill 6/10
Henry 6/10 - he did ok today
Krancjar 5/10 - infuriating
Carroll 6/10
Johnsson 5/10
Austin 8/10

Phillips 7/10
Traore 6/10

That's my take. Enjoyed second half but first a worry. They should've had a couple

2:59 baby!

On train home on 20:58 - Jan 19 with 839 viewsYorkRanger

On train home on 14:53 - Jan 19 by Charlie1

He (Henry) played well yesterday. I counted two forward passes so excellent return on our investment.

Krancjar is becoming an enigma. His play was at times selfish in first half. He gave the ball away cheaply and his tricks didn't result in much. Then bang a cracking pass or touch. Here's the thing though. He's not fit to lace Adel boots who would do the same throughout a game but would score or create.
It's great and we are fortunate to have the likes of BAE, Carroll, Kranjcar etc because of Harry and knowing each other from Spurs days. It's to our advantage. I do wonder though, if the likes of Kranjcar can get away with things on and off the pitch as they belong to Harry's clique which is fine when winning.

Maybe we missed Barton as well.

I was out of action yesterday due to a 50 th party. Didn't see or hear anything about the game until I read the papers this morning.

Absolutely delighted with three points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024