Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armand Traoré to start next game? 14:00 - Jan 20 with 2116 viewss1cRanger

Thought he was excellent when he came on. has a great cross on him to. I remember a premiership game in our first season back where he picked out a man perfectly for a goal and Saturday he put in at least two great crosses, used his pace to beat players and run the ball up the right end of the pitch.

Him and Matty Phillips on each wing would work well in any game at this level. He has had a hard few years but I think we should play him as LW more often.
Armand Traoré to start next game? on 14:10 - Jan 20 with 2085 viewsadhoc_qpr

He'll probably have picked up another niggle by the next game TBH
Armand Traoré to start next game? on 14:29 - Jan 20 with 2053 viewssimmo

Armand Traoré to start next game? on 14:10 - Jan 20 by adhoc_qpr

He'll probably have picked up another niggle by the next game TBH

Agreed. Made me think he was playing for a move! Unless Redknapps statement about him applying himself more rings true.

He is quality fodder for Charlie Austin though, Trippier got assists galore simply by putting good quality balls in the box when possible, technically him and BAE have the ability to deliver a good cross in play. If he continues to push past the full back and deliver crosses like he did Saturday there is no reason why we he shouldnt get in ahead of Hoilett.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Armand Traoré to start next game? on 16:33 - Jan 20 with 1948 viewsCHUBBS

This lad has talent oozing out of every sinew which makes him all the more frustrating to watch.
I have noticed an improvement in effort sice he came on against Doncaster.
Maybe he's finally waking up to what he's throwing away.
Armand Traoré to start next game? on 16:49 - Jan 20 with 1912 viewsowza

Will never forget his cross against Man City for Mackie! Rejected a move to a half decent Serie A side so he obviously wants to fight for his place. Looks lively, would defo start him out wide against Bolton.
Armand Traoré to start next game? on 16:55 - Jan 20 with 1898 viewsjohann28

Yes - can't defend but very good going forward. Definitely worth picking but as mentioned would probably then go off with an injury after 20 minutes
Armand Traoré to start next game? on 16:55 - Jan 20 with 1898 viewsClive_Anderson

Has looked great recently, but I'm suspicious. When does his contract run out?
Armand Traoré to start next game? on 17:06 - Jan 20 with 1880 viewsimustbemad

out of contract at the end of the season. mind boggles as to how footballers get away with it. he is playing for a contract if not with QPR then somewhere else. get rid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024