Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea songs. 22:38 - Jan 19 with 1882 viewsWilloW4

Believe me folks, I've got reasons to hate Chelsea (and I do ) that would make your hair curl, but how fecking boring are the anti scum songs? Huddersfield equalise and the R block kick in with "stick the blue flag up yer arse"... Boring!!!! Let's sing rangers songs, for R team,loud n proud for the hoops! Slagging off Chelsea is tedious, they don't give a shit about us and I don't give a monkeys about them... More songs FOR the R's please.!
Chelsea songs. on 01:34 - Jan 20 with 1748 viewsRangersAreBack

Agree. The obsession with Chelsea when they don't give us a 2nd thought is frankly embarrassing.
Chelsea songs. on 08:11 - Jan 20 with 1639 viewsQPR442

1. agree i thought it was bizarre that we started signing that song after they scored. So many chants and they choose that?
2. Should always sing the anti Chelsea song at the start and then move on. They are still a rival even if they have moved on and most of the new plastics think it's Man u.
Chelsea songs. on 08:33 - Jan 20 with 1609 viewsdoogi55

we will sing what we want sing what we want were queens park rangers we sing what we want
Chelsea songs. on 08:50 - Jan 20 with 1570 viewsmakaveli1882

Chelsea songs. on 08:33 - Jan 20 by doogi55

we will sing what we want sing what we want were queens park rangers we sing what we want

The obsession with Chelsea when they don't give us a 2nd thought is frankly embarrassing.

They do now, old and new
Chelsea songs. on 08:54 - Jan 20 with 1563 viewsBrianMcCarthy

They do. The two years up reminded the old heads, and the new plastics got it too.

I agree with the OP, though. A few anti-Chelsea songs is no harm but it's always better to sing about Rangers than our rivals.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chelsea songs. on 08:58 - Jan 20 with 1547 viewsCHUBBS

Also this naming of them "the scum" looks so small time.
That's what Brentford call us and we laugh at how pathetic and insignificant they are.
I don't like them,but don't feel the need to create a stalker like obsession with them.
Support our team and forget them c@nts until we play them again.
Chelsea songs. on 12:44 - Jan 20 with 1386 viewsBeauRanger

Chelsea songs. on 08:58 - Jan 20 by CHUBBS

That's what Brentford call us and we laugh at how pathetic and insignificant they are.
I don't like them,but don't feel the need to create a stalker like obsession with them.

quite right...
Chelsea songs. on 13:10 - Jan 20 with 1347 viewsstowmarketrange

Chelsea songs. on 08:58 - Jan 20 by CHUBBS

As someone old enough to remember when thousands of their morons used to take over our ground in the 70's and 80's,and wreak havoc every time.Also I always used to have trouble at my secondary school because I was one of the only rangers fans there.
You call them what you want and I will continue to call them what they are.
I do agree about not singing about them so much until we play them though.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea songs. on 13:45 - Jan 20 with 1277 viewsR_from_afar

+1

Let's rise above all the slagging off of other teams and roar on the Rangers.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Chelsea songs. on 14:45 - Jan 20 with 1217 viewsdoogi55

you see us older Rs supporters had to put up with a lot when we where younger the abuse i used to get jeez .
Chelsea songs. on 16:21 - Jan 20 with 1130 viewsCHUBBS

Chelsea songs. on 13:10 - Jan 20 by stowmarketrange

As someone old enough to remember when thousands of their morons used to take over our ground in the 70's and 80's,and wreak havoc every time.Also I always used to have trouble at my secondary school because I was one of the only rangers fans there.
You call them what you want and I will continue to call them what they are.
I do agree about not singing about them so much until we play them though.

Not telling anyone what to call them,i just think this overboard hatred for some one who doesn't spare you a second thought makes you look desperate.
I've been going since the late 70's and remember all that you speak of at the games,just feel they've moved on miles ahead of us and it makes us look bitter and pathetic.
Chelsea songs. on 16:31 - Jan 20 with 1115 viewsSonofNorfolt

Chelsea songs. on 16:21 - Jan 20 by CHUBBS

Not telling anyone what to call them,i just think this overboard hatred for some one who doesn't spare you a second thought makes you look desperate.
I've been going since the late 70's and remember all that you speak of at the games,just feel they've moved on miles ahead of us and it makes us look bitter and pathetic.

North Battersea or Girl's name is much funnier, or the money launderers.
Chelsea songs. on 16:49 - Jan 20 with 1078 viewsstowmarketrange

Chelsea songs. on 16:31 - Jan 20 by SonofNorfolt

North Battersea or Girl's name is much funnier, or the money launderers.

Do you mind?I was born in Battersea,but luckily I moved out before I started going to football.
Chelsea songs. on 17:01 - Jan 20 with 1069 viewsCanadaRanger

Chelsea songs. on 14:45 - Jan 20 by doogi55

you see us older Rs supporters had to put up with a lot when we where younger the abuse i used to get jeez .

Chelsea songs. on 17:12 - Jan 20 with 1053 views18StoneOfHoop

Firstly WilloW4,I think,like SoN, that just calling them Scum is a pretty boring,unimaginative term,as it's a generic term of abuse for any football club, anywhere in the country, for their hated rivals.
Secondly,if you are right - and I don't remember it that way - the timing of that song is a bit rum. On conceding the first thing to sing is general encouragement for the team ASAP as loudly as possible. Not go on about rivals or worse still go sitting-on-hands-wondering-what's-for-dinner completely schtum for several minutes (yes mogadon never sing, quietly serving out time till death V Block,if the cap fits..)

BUT having said all that..

I have the great personal good fortune to have been born in W12 - at Hammersmith Hospital.I live in W12 and before that pre 1994 in W11. I spent 2 lousy fookin years of miserable exile in depressing Elephant & Castle SE1 Millwall country. God willing I will die with my (green - see avatar) boots on in - you guessed it - W12.

For me being surrounded by the Care Free Counts at work & play every day - the sometime boss and best mate is Countski - I can never forget them a day of my life. Whether you call me small-time,pathetic,childish or not I don't care - like that jap in the Phillipines, for me ze war is never over.

Shankly,also a man of passion,said I support two teams from Liverpool,LFC & LFC reserves and he also said he supports any team playing Everton. His sentiments are spot on.

Since human history began there has been rivalry and animosity between one tribe and the tribe in the valley next door. That intrinsic part of our natures you cannot and will never change. It's not big or clever but the majority of people commonly hate their neighbours..human nature. As long as it ideally never comes to physical blows,that part of our dispositions should be let loose rather than denied.

As The Small Faces sang "Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours?":

There's a 1960's Rangers song 'Door and windows wide open,We are the Rangers boys!/Have you ever seen Charlton's big bald head? Have you ever seen Chels**s poxy Shed?' . So I don't believe those revisionist misguided fan historians who say the rivalry only got going in the 70's - and before that,they say,our only rivals were those cuddly little Bees - it's been there since them loadsamoney swanky Kings Road parvenu SW6 foo kers rolled up in 1905.

I'd ask the question more about our still far too quiet,supine & apathetic - & sometimes,quite frankly,embarrassingly silent - support this season is why did the Niko/Charlie song only get going only after the score was 2-1,after being such a noisy hit at Ipswich? Why was that fan momentum lost? What's happened to Patelvis?

[Post edited 20 Jan 2014 18:19]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024