Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scottish independence. 22:12 - Feb 7 with 6431 viewsloftboy

What benefits will it have for England? I get the impression that those in charge up there want their cake and eat it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Scottish independence. on 22:16 - Feb 7 with 2834 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

That bloke Hadrian and a few bricks would be a start.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2014 22:16]
Scottish independence. on 22:26 - Feb 7 with 2800 viewsGloryHunter

They can feck off and go their own way. Hate it when the jocks who have lived in London all their lives always support England's opponents. If you hate England so much then stop moaning and go home.
Scottish independence. on 23:26 - Feb 7 with 2744 viewsHollowayRanger

take the pound of them

take the united kingdom passports off them

and tell them they are on their own

now if they do well fair play to them they were right to go

but if it all goes tits up in 5-10 -50 years

tough dont come crying back to us dont all immigrate to england and dont expect us to bail you out

england must have a free vote along with wales and n.ireland and all 3 must vote in favour of allowing the jocks back in ,and what ever their debts are they pay not us

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Scottish independence. on 23:43 - Feb 7 with 2726 viewsJigsore

Scottish independence. on 23:26 - Feb 7 by HollowayRanger

take the pound of them

take the united kingdom passports off them

and tell them they are on their own

now if they do well fair play to them they were right to go

but if it all goes tits up in 5-10 -50 years

tough dont come crying back to us dont all immigrate to england and dont expect us to bail you out

england must have a free vote along with wales and n.ireland and all 3 must vote in favour of allowing the jocks back in ,and what ever their debts are they pay not us

if Scotland join the EU, which Salmond says will, they have to switch to the Euro.

I can't see it ending well tbh

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Scottish independence. on 00:36 - Feb 8 with 2686 viewshoopdog

Yep get rid of the Jocks and become a one party tory state , you can stick that right up your jaxy
Scottish independence. on 01:49 - Feb 8 with 2660 viewsWanderR

The Bank of England needs to stick to their guns and refuse to allow a currency union. Otherwise the rest of the UK will be effectively underwriting Scottish borrowing and we'll end up playing Germany to their Greece when it all goes tits up in 30-40 years when the North Sea oil and gas starts to run out.

Scotland was forced to join England to became the United Kingdom after bankrupting themselves after attempting to establish their own colony in the New World - needless to say it didn't go well (Google 'Darien scheme'). If they achieve independence they'll likely attempt a repeat performance and the UK needs to make it clear now that our response will be 'tough titties'.

Current location: OX10

Scottish independence. on 05:09 - Feb 8 with 2634 viewsRosieG

I'm praying the Scots vote yes, then we'll probably never have a Labour government again in England, thank the lord.

And I read somewhere that the Scottish government will owe the UK treasury something like £100 billion as part of their share of overall UK debt, please Scotland, vote yes.

Now let just hope the Welsh join them.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 5:19]
Scottish independence. on 05:46 - Feb 8 with 2605 viewsHooparoo

Scotland - the country that gave the world television, pneumatic tyres, penicillin and the postage stamp. Yeah, what have they ever done for us.

The people that have been raped, exploited and trashed for centuries by their bigger neighbours. For god's sake let them have their freedom.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Scottish independence. on 06:04 - Feb 8 with 2597 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Scottish independence. on 07:38 - Feb 8 with 2551 viewsRosieG

Poor old them, they can have it with my blessing.
Scottish independence. on 08:14 - Feb 8 with 2524 viewskomradkirk

united we stand
Scottish independence. on 08:19 - Feb 8 with 2513 viewsPommyhoop

Scottish independence. on 08:14 - Feb 8 by komradkirk

united we stand

Scottish independence. on 09:41 - Feb 8 with 2474 viewsdavman

When do the British taxpayers get their vote? As far as I care they can go as long as they pay everything. Why should I pay for their independence when its something they want and I couldn't care? Classic example is the Nuclear Submarine facilities. They don't want nuclear, so want to close Faslane, which means that we would have to pay for a new facility. Yes, there's lots of jobs that will create, but just how much will it cost?

..and then they'll want us to defend them - get on your bikes. You wanna go; you pay for it and get your defence like any other small country...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Scottish independence. on 09:49 - Feb 8 with 2459 viewsGloryHunter

Scottish independence. on 00:36 - Feb 8 by hoopdog

Yep get rid of the Jocks and become a one party tory state , you can stick that right up your jaxy

Oh yeah, they do vote Labour. Forgot about that. Stay with us, lads.
Scottish independence. on 09:50 - Feb 8 with 2456 viewsscot1963

think of the Davis Cup for mercy's sake
Scottish independence. on 10:21 - Feb 8 with 2390 viewssaxbend

England will be f*cked if they go. We'll lose most of our non-Tory voters. Anyone not loaded will be left to rot.
Scottish independence. on 10:25 - Feb 8 with 2379 viewsPommyhoop

Scottish independence. on 10:21 - Feb 8 by saxbend

England will be f*cked if they go. We'll lose most of our non-Tory voters. Anyone not loaded will be left to rot.

Tony Blaire squelshed his way too far over to the right to let you worry your head about that one ...Just labels now ..Meaningless talking labels..

Scottish independence. on 10:51 - Feb 8 with 2342 viewshoopdog

Scottish independence. on 05:09 - Feb 8 by RosieG

I'm praying the Scots vote yes, then we'll probably never have a Labour government again in England, thank the lord.

And I read somewhere that the Scottish government will owe the UK treasury something like £100 billion as part of their share of overall UK debt, please Scotland, vote yes.

Now let just hope the Welsh join them.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 5:19]

Power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely
farking pillock
Scottish independence. on 13:04 - Feb 8 with 2280 viewsonlyrinmoray

One of the big pluses for me if the vote is yes is Scotland will have a non nuclear armed force basically a small defence force Like Norway or Denmark That will not follow along like a puppy after the US in their world domination plan. See Iraq Afghanistan Iran Syria etc etc There will no more pointless deaths of Scottish soldiers

If youre so desperate to have nuclear subs can I suggest Portsmouth or Plymouth or even Somerset
Cameron doesnt give a toss about those living north of Watford any way
Scottish independence. on 13:31 - Feb 8 with 2256 viewsTheBlob

Scottish independence. on 13:04 - Feb 8 by onlyrinmoray

One of the big pluses for me if the vote is yes is Scotland will have a non nuclear armed force basically a small defence force Like Norway or Denmark That will not follow along like a puppy after the US in their world domination plan. See Iraq Afghanistan Iran Syria etc etc There will no more pointless deaths of Scottish soldiers

If youre so desperate to have nuclear subs can I suggest Portsmouth or Plymouth or even Somerset
Cameron doesnt give a toss about those living north of Watford any way

Whilst living under the nuclear umbrella of France and NATO?
Have you noticed how active the Russians have been in the North Sea recently?
I suppose Scotland could always rent out Faslane to the Yanks or the Forces Sous-Marines ,that's when they're not on strike of course.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 13:35]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Scottish independence. on 13:34 - Feb 8 with 2247 viewsClive_Anderson

Scottish independence. on 13:31 - Feb 8 by TheBlob

Whilst living under the nuclear umbrella of France and NATO?
Have you noticed how active the Russians have been in the North Sea recently?
I suppose Scotland could always rent out Faslane to the Yanks or the Forces Sous-Marines ,that's when they're not on strike of course.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 13:35]

Scotland want the protection of a nuclear deterrent, they just don't want to have to pay for it.
Scottish independence. on 13:38 - Feb 8 with 2246 viewsTheBlob

Scottish independence. on 13:34 - Feb 8 by Clive_Anderson

Scotland want the protection of a nuclear deterrent, they just don't want to have to pay for it.

Scotland is an exploitable achilles heel to an "unfriendly" power.
If I was being paranoid......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Scottish independence. on 13:52 - Feb 8 with 2229 viewsHollowayRanger

scotland will be another little tiny country with no voice or power ranked between Luxembourg and Moldova bi like their football team

union will be weaker but if it rids us of labour and any more gordon browns

im all for it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Scottish independence. on 13:59 - Feb 8 with 2212 viewsClive_Anderson

Scottish independence. on 13:38 - Feb 8 by TheBlob

Scotland is an exploitable achilles heel to an "unfriendly" power.
If I was being paranoid......

They seem to want to get rid of the nukes just to try and spite England.

Oh well f*ck em.
Scottish independence. on 14:01 - Feb 8 with 2216 viewsbatmanhoop

a sizeable proportion of Scots hate the English, I hope they get their wish and get Independence. Just hope we don't get all their immigrants they're advocating they need through the back door
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024