Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Joe Cox & Happy birthday. 19:33 - Apr 26 with 1117 viewssmegma

Those of who didnt see it but Stan Bowles was on the pitch at half time presenting Joe with a QPR shirt. Hes 100 years young tomorrow. Even the Millwall fans applauded him !!!!
Well done Joe Cox & Happy birthday. on 19:35 - Apr 26 with 1105 viewsJonDoeman

Well mentioned smegma, credit where its due to the Millwall clapping Stan & Joe.

It Is What It Is !!

Well done Joe Cox & Happy birthday. on 19:41 - Apr 26 with 1065 viewsbosh67

Well done Joe Cox & Happy birthday. on 19:35 - Apr 26 by JonDoeman

Well mentioned smegma, credit where its due to the Millwall clapping Stan & Joe.

Yes, good to see the Millwall fans clapping Stanley and Joe Cox. That was a nice touch.

Stanley's interview was hilarious. 1. because he seems to have gone deaf and answered most questions after a second attempt with a one word answer and 2. because most of his answers sounded like they had been edited by the sound engineer on Jamaica Inn.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Well done Joe Cox & Happy birthday. on 20:12 - Apr 26 with 985 viewsgigiisourgod

What a legend, sure he has many more years left. As sharp as a knife and nashers in better knick than mine. Happy birthday! Joe and the family should be given a box for next season.
Well done Joe Cox & Happy birthday. on 20:33 - Apr 26 with 937 viewsCHUBBS

I heard that on the wireless and couldn't help but feel amazed that someone could live that long having suffered QPR for all those years.
Fair play to Joe and happy birthday for tomorrow.
Well done Joe Cox & Happy birthday. on 20:47 - Apr 26 with 910 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Good on the old fella. Happy Birthday and enjoy the card from Her Majesty.

One of my old muckers reached 103 and he said a big disappointment was that the card was the same every year after the 100th birthday.

Useless fact of the day; You can also get a card (if you apply for it with proof) for 60 years married. My old man wasn't impressed stating he deserved a medal for being married that long.
Well done Joe Cox & Happy birthday. on 20:47 - Apr 26 with 910 viewsAunt_Nelly

Well done Joe Cox & Happy birthday. on 19:35 - Apr 26 by JonDoeman

Yep props all round.
Well done Joe Cox & Happy birthday. on 20:58 - Apr 26 with 880 viewsAntti_Heinola

What a guy he was - almost seemed to leap onto the pitch, incredible. imagine putting up with us for that long!

Bare bones.

Well done Joe Cox & Happy birthday. on 21:04 - Apr 26 with 871 viewssmegma

Well done Joe Cox & Happy birthday. on 20:58 - Apr 26 by Antti_Heinola

What a guy he was - almost seemed to leap onto the pitch, incredible. imagine putting up with us for that long!

Rumour has it he outpaced both Dunne & Zamora.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024