Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Savage racist c'nt.. 01:00 - Jun 29 with 1725 viewsPommyhoop

Horrible b'stard .I hope they find him and lock him up.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2014/watch-moment-england-fan-e

Heres a report on it.I put this one up mainly for the flag in the middle of the pic...
[Post edited 29 Jun 2014 1:01]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Savage racist c'nt.. on 01:53 - Jun 29 with 1642 viewsSonofNorfolt

I'm not sure I want my flag associated with R.Savage.
Savage racist c'nt.. on 04:20 - Jun 29 with 1579 viewsFredManRave

When I read the title of this thread my first reaction was that I was surprised Robbie Savage was racist.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Savage racist c'nt.. on 04:42 - Jun 29 with 1569 viewsPommyhoop

Savage racist c'nt.. on 04:20 - Jun 29 by FredManRave

When I read the title of this thread my first reaction was that I was surprised Robbie Savage was racist.

Grabbed your attention tho eh.?
Back to the story.I recon they will catch him (hopefully)
Who do you recon the Scum supports ?I'm having a guess at some northern backwater like Leeds or Carlisle

Savage racist c'nt.. on 07:48 - Jun 29 with 1483 viewsizlingtonhoop

Good to see Collymore standing up against men attacking other men.
Savage racist c'nt.. on 08:36 - Jun 29 with 1370 viewsDiscodroid

Savage racist c'nt.. on 07:48 - Jun 29 by izlingtonhoop

Good to see Collymore standing up against men attacking other men.

from the old skool is our big brave stan,
just like our very own krakken , geoffrey boycottt who deals with the fairer sex , by unleashing his concealed razor in the peak of his panama (his 'stock' delivery), on a length, nipping back, just outside the left eyebrow and therefore exposing the corridor of uncertainty in a defenceless woman who had the damn temerity to forget the sugar in his morning cuppa.

i think our geoffrey boycott liked to 'dip his toe in the water' from time to time
and of course..the 'don' of corrective ministrations , david soul , who really did take this somewhat niche pursuit onto greater heights.

im sure bruno brookes and duncan norvelle were heavy handed if they didnt get a booking 0n '3-2-1' with ted rodgers usually after drinking heavily at the scotch of st james or stringfellows.

arthur mullard liked to leave a firm impression with his knuckles on a richard as well.
come to think of it , possibly harry h corbertt as well, if he'd be tanning a bottle of fuc king grouse and 40 benson's.

alas, as the highlander would say "there can only be one" so boycott it is,

the way he batters his wifes cu nt in on a daily basis. shows he's a man with espirt de corps,joie de vive if you will.

no fu cking about with our geoff. hes happy to put the boot in whenever he fuc king well can.especially when he's tanned a bottle of grey goose and schnapps.
perhaps the top names in sport can all learn something from our geoff's no nonsense medieval/witch finder general approach to dealing with women.

oh to see ap Mcoy flick the hied on claire baldings coupon as he collects the sports personality 3rd place trophy, and follow up boot to the small of the back , to open the dyke up to the segued brouge of frank warren.

perhaps richie scudamore sholud have had the forsight and dipped his hands in broken glass and resin before gifting a mild rebuke to gobby karen brady or gabby yorath.
but then again, im sure there'll be some crazy PC dictat, which prohibits
senseless violence towards women .were going to hell in a handcart i tells ya.
Can i add women football commentators to this as well. hysterical shrieking does not a hugh johns make.
perhaps just short sharp rabbit punch in this case geoffrey.

--------------------------------
[Post edited 29 Jun 2014 8:38]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Savage racist c'nt.. on 08:52 - Jun 29 with 1323 viewsPommyhoop

The master shows how its done..

Savage racist c'nt.. on 09:02 - Jun 29 with 1298 views18StoneOfHoop

Savage racist c'nt.. on 08:36 - Jun 29 by Discodroid

from the old skool is our big brave stan,
just like our very own krakken , geoffrey boycottt who deals with the fairer sex , by unleashing his concealed razor in the peak of his panama (his 'stock' delivery), on a length, nipping back, just outside the left eyebrow and therefore exposing the corridor of uncertainty in a defenceless woman who had the damn temerity to forget the sugar in his morning cuppa.

i think our geoffrey boycott liked to 'dip his toe in the water' from time to time
and of course..the 'don' of corrective ministrations , david soul , who really did take this somewhat niche pursuit onto greater heights.

im sure bruno brookes and duncan norvelle were heavy handed if they didnt get a booking 0n '3-2-1' with ted rodgers usually after drinking heavily at the scotch of st james or stringfellows.

arthur mullard liked to leave a firm impression with his knuckles on a richard as well.
come to think of it , possibly harry h corbertt as well, if he'd be tanning a bottle of fuc king grouse and 40 benson's.

alas, as the highlander would say "there can only be one" so boycott it is,

the way he batters his wifes cu nt in on a daily basis. shows he's a man with espirt de corps,joie de vive if you will.

no fu cking about with our geoff. hes happy to put the boot in whenever he fuc king well can.especially when he's tanned a bottle of grey goose and schnapps.
perhaps the top names in sport can all learn something from our geoff's no nonsense medieval/witch finder general approach to dealing with women.

oh to see ap Mcoy flick the hied on claire baldings coupon as he collects the sports personality 3rd place trophy, and follow up boot to the small of the back , to open the dyke up to the segued brouge of frank warren.

perhaps richie scudamore sholud have had the forsight and dipped his hands in broken glass and resin before gifting a mild rebuke to gobby karen brady or gabby yorath.
but then again, im sure there'll be some crazy PC dictat, which prohibits
senseless violence towards women .were going to hell in a handcart i tells ya.
Can i add women football commentators to this as well. hysterical shrieking does not a hugh johns make.
perhaps just short sharp rabbit punch in this case geoffrey.

--------------------------------
[Post edited 29 Jun 2014 8:38]

Off to church in a minute are you?

Sir Geoffery allegedly battering counts and it's not yet 9am on a Sunday..how utterly subtly amusing,educative,illuminating and delightful.

Come on Droids old fella you can surely do better than that? There are surely something's in your misanthropic diseased mind that you surely don't have to share with poor LFW punters?

By your own account you used to be a dab hand at sniffing a line,don't you know when and where to draw one?
[Post edited 29 Jun 2014 9:08]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Savage racist c'nt.. on 09:02 - Jun 29 with 1295 viewsDiscodroid

terrible when you look back at it now pommy.

mind you watch adverts these days in the uk and 80% are just for taking piss out of white middle aged blokes.

on your op though, there really is some scum about . to do that to another human being, needs to be put away.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Login to get fewer ads

Savage racist c'nt.. on 09:15 - Jun 29 with 1255 viewsDiscodroid

Savage racist c'nt.. on 09:02 - Jun 29 by 18StoneOfHoop

Off to church in a minute are you?

Sir Geoffery allegedly battering counts and it's not yet 9am on a Sunday..how utterly subtly amusing,educative,illuminating and delightful.

Come on Droids old fella you can surely do better than that? There are surely something's in your misanthropic diseased mind that you surely don't have to share with poor LFW punters?

By your own account you used to be a dab hand at sniffing a line,don't you know when and where to draw one?
[Post edited 29 Jun 2014 9:08]

yep off to church in a minute

i Admitted to God, the exact nature of my wrongs ; murder, rape, genocide , grooming of single mothers with croydon face lifts for sexual gratification most foul , religious intolerance of every kind there is, imbibing swine, shellfish and sweetmeats , advanced level homophobia (public sector)and loosening handrails in disabled toilets , simply for my own malicious pleasures, BOTH unknown and otherwise.

i have made myself entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character and Humbly asked Him to remove my shortcomings, via a very reasonably 10% of my monthly wages, or 'tithe' as it is known in holy circles.

sorry for any offence old boy, it was a parody,ridiculing cowards....perhaps i should joke about jimmy savilles victims ,cancer or wishing broken legs on footballers like others have done.

im off to take a dump on the collection plate.

re your 'line' comment ,,i will warn you, dont get smart or personal with me
[Post edited 29 Jun 2014 9:19]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024