Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Rodriguez 21:34 - Jun 28 with 3563 viewsCamberleyR

Just scored a fantastic goal reminiscent of Tony Yeboah's against Liverpool in the 90s.

Hope Colombia win and go on to shut the jammy, yellow shirted fücks up in the quarters.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

James Rodriguez on 21:37 - Jun 28 with 3547 viewsToast_R

Was a belter,

I've been doing it as well especially after the Croatia opener, but why is it us English have got it in for Brazil a bit?

Are we just bitter bastards or naturally back the under dog?
James Rodriguez on 21:38 - Jun 28 with 3543 viewsqprwpg

That was amazing - d'you think he'd want to play for little ol' QPR?

Yes, hope they stuff the bite-Ur-shoulder-guayans

Twitter: @qprwpg

James Rodriguez on 21:40 - Jun 28 with 3535 viewsbosh67

He is something else. Big spending Monaco, aye! 46m Euro!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

James Rodriguez on 21:44 - Jun 28 with 3521 viewsCamberleyR

James Rodriguez on 21:37 - Jun 28 by Toast_R

Was a belter,

I've been doing it as well especially after the Croatia opener, but why is it us English have got it in for Brazil a bit?

Are we just bitter bastards or naturally back the under dog?

I just hate the way every commentator and I mean EVERY commentator whether BBC or ITV has a w@nkfest whenever Brazil are playing. It's not as if these days they have a team that are all that. To me it also doesn't help that they have their fair share of scum players.

I'd just prefer to see a new winner of the trophy so after three final appearances and winning none of them I'd like to see the Dutch do it.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

James Rodriguez on 21:46 - Jun 28 with 3512 viewsbosh67

Makes me feel old to realise that Diego Forlán is 35! Where did that go? 604 appearances, 246 goals. Pretty outstanding.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

James Rodriguez on 21:51 - Jun 28 with 3498 views18StoneOfHoop

James Rodriguez on 21:44 - Jun 28 by CamberleyR

I just hate the way every commentator and I mean EVERY commentator whether BBC or ITV has a w@nkfest whenever Brazil are playing. It's not as if these days they have a team that are all that. To me it also doesn't help that they have their fair share of scum players.

I'd just prefer to see a new winner of the trophy so after three final appearances and winning none of them I'd like to see the Dutch do it.

Agree about Brazil middle-rubbing fest..Keown and Rio couldn't help themselves in their blatant Brazilian byas and no-one saying how good Chile were.I've been againt bertie big bollux fancy dan showboaters since Rossi and Italy did 'em 3-2 in '82. Fook Nigel,I'm a proud european.Always want to see our teams beat the Americas.

Comparing Jimmy Rodriguez wonder strike to Yeboah v Scousers in 1995? Chest trap & then smash with unerring accuracy. Good shout:
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 22:02]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

James Rodriguez on 21:53 - Jun 28 with 3491 viewsToast_R

Agree with that.

Would rather a complete outsider win it though like Colombia who look bladdy good at the moment or Costa Rica who really showed what playing for your country means.

Anyone oner then Brazil, Argentina or Germany. The French are border line.
James Rodriguez on 22:09 - Jun 28 with 3453 viewsqprwpg

That Colombia team just put together a wonderful play to score that goal. This is impressive stuff!

Twitter: @qprwpg

Login to get fewer ads

James Rodriguez on 22:15 - Jun 28 with 3434 viewspaulparker

Used to love watching Brazil
The teams of 82,86,90, 94& 98 were very, very good
I cannot get behind a team of luiz,Willian,ramieres
Oscar, add that to that ceaser and that cheating tvvat
Marcelo they are an odious bunch, & the least skilful
Brazil team I've ever seen
God how many times do we have to see them praying
Or holding hands, total ego fest
Give me romario, bebeto , Socrates , Zico, joshima & co
All day long

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

James Rodriguez on 22:16 - Jun 28 with 3434 views18StoneOfHoop

James Rodriguez on 22:09 - Jun 28 by qprwpg

That Colombia team just put together a wonderful play to score that goal. This is impressive stuff!

Ai caramba! Si! Si! COLOMBIA you dancers! Have It!
(and do 'everybody's favourites'* in the next round too)

http://giphy.com/gifs/dance-colombia-groupc-W0aaETT9524iQ

* 'everybody's favourites'
The following comparison is somewhat far-fetched possibly but I see being a big fan of Brazil as a bit like being a big fan of (hysterical ambulance-chasing latterday saint) Lady Diana. D & B are so hugely popular - admittedly with much reason..Great football for decades or being 'the queen of hearts' - with the overwhelming majority that you're meant to feel like a transgressive sinning apostate pariah,worthy of instant defenestration or worse,if you differ from the majority mob mentality verdict.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2014 5:39]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

James Rodriguez on 22:19 - Jun 28 with 3427 viewsKiwi76

They're pretty bloody great - work hard for each other & loads of skill as well.
Brazil will have to play better than they have to date to get past.
Will put more pressure on than Uruguay have managed - tempting fate but Cavani seems more of a support striker, works really hard but lot of it outside of attacking third.
James Rodriguez on 22:37 - Jun 28 with 3384 viewsToast_R

Are we glad England didn't have t get embarrassed by this lot?
James Rodriguez on 22:42 - Jun 28 with 3370 viewsTW_R

James Rodriguez on 22:37 - Jun 28 by Toast_R

Are we glad England didn't have t get embarrassed by this lot?

I would've taken that. Instead we were embarrassed by the team being embarrassed by this lot.
James Rodriguez on 22:56 - Jun 28 with 3345 viewsAndyB

Totally how I feel.
I mean - wtf is "samba feckin football" anyway?
Media adulation that is nauseating.

Anyone but Brazil for me.
Dutch would be ok - but I have a loathing of Robben that is bordering on obsessive.
James Rodriguez on 05:07 - Jun 29 with 3220 viewsFredManRave

James Rodriguez on 21:46 - Jun 28 by bosh67

Makes me feel old to realise that Diego Forlán is 35! Where did that go? 604 appearances, 246 goals. Pretty outstanding.

That is some international record.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

James Rodriguez on 09:34 - Jun 29 with 3131 viewsDANRANGER

Top player and a real talent. Be great to see a new nation win it, couldn't begrudge holland a win. Colombia will give brazil a game and have more attacking threat than chile. Would like James over here but would hate it to be Chelsea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024