Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isla confirmed 16:22 - Aug 2 with 7363 viewsMatch82

Sky sports: http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/news/11711/9404294/transfer-news-juventus-con

Edit: subject to medical
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 16:23]
Isla confirmed on 16:43 - Aug 2 with 5647 viewskysersosaqpr

Being a London club does help - I mean how many Chilean restaurants are there in Hull? Actually, how many in London?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Isla confirmed on 17:04 - Aug 2 with 5445 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Isla confirmed on 17:07 - Aug 2 with 5413 viewsQPR_ARG

Confirmed by Juventus directors.

Loan deal. Medical tomorrow.

LOVE THIS SIGNING!

He can adapt to a back three or four. Energetic. Quality. Victim of squad depth at Juve, but hey....it's Juve!

I'm hearing he'll soon become a dad.

And finally someone to speak in Spanish with Alejandro!
Isla confirmed on 19:11 - Aug 2 with 4923 viewsbarbicanranger

For the locals having trouble getting his name: Morris Island
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 19:11]
Isla confirmed on 19:14 - Aug 2 with 4893 viewsRangersAreBack

Isla confirmed on 17:04 - Aug 2 by Nov77

Blimey, now there's a blast from the past! Whatever became of her?
Isla confirmed on 19:27 - Aug 2 with 4833 viewshoopstilidie

Isla confirmed on 19:14 - Aug 2 by RangersAreBack

Blimey, now there's a blast from the past! Whatever became of her?

http://www.islastclair.com/

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Isla confirmed on 19:56 - Aug 2 with 4704 viewsColombiR

Isla confirmed on 16:43 - Aug 2 by kysersosaqpr

Being a London club does help - I mean how many Chilean restaurants are there in Hull? Actually, how many in London?

Can't imagine he's missing Chilean food too much.
Give a country all the fresh fish and seafood it could want and still they manage to make it tasteless.
Peruvians put them to shame.
(Can't say Colombia is much better)
Isla confirmed on 20:06 - Aug 2 with 4651 viewsLythamR

Isla confirmed on 19:56 - Aug 2 by ColombiR

Give a country all the fresh fish and seafood it could want and still they manage to make it tasteless.

If this comes of then its a clear signal of Harry getting in players to play in the new system, this guy really gets up from the wing back position, big improvement in the starting 11 with this signing provided he adapts to premiership which i expect he will
Login to get fewer ads

Isla confirmed on 20:43 - Aug 2 with 4499 viewskysersosaqpr

Went to "street market" in Kings Road today, had Peruvian grub - fab

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Isla confirmed on 20:53 - Aug 2 with 4457 viewsDylanP

I don't understand why we are bringing in a right back. Can someone explain? Is he to replace Simpson? Can he play left back? Is he to be a back-up? We already have Hill, Dunne, Ferdinand, Caulker, and Onouha in the middle, so we don't need a back-up there. Of Simpson and Traore, I would have thought Traore is more of a risk.

Plus, we desperately need two more strikers (one if Loic is coming back) and another midfielder. Why a right back?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Isla confirmed on 21:09 - Aug 2 with 4405 viewsQPR_ARG

Isla confirmed on 20:53 - Aug 2 by DylanP

I don't understand why we are bringing in a right back. Can someone explain? Is he to replace Simpson? Can he play left back? Is he to be a back-up? We already have Hill, Dunne, Ferdinand, Caulker, and Onouha in the middle, so we don't need a back-up there. Of Simpson and Traore, I would have thought Traore is more of a risk.

Plus, we desperately need two more strikers (one if Loic is coming back) and another midfielder. Why a right back?

Let's put it simple: Danny gets injured or suspended...who do we play there?

He'll have to prove it on the pitch, of course, but his resume suggests he should be an upgrade over Danny and the "worse case scenario" for us is that we have two good players fighting it out for a starting role.

Isla can also be brought in in midfield, in case Matt Phillips is not around.

We need to strengthen our squad. This signing certainly helps in that sense.
Isla confirmed on 22:09 - Aug 2 with 4267 viewsDylanP

Isla confirmed on 21:09 - Aug 2 by QPR_ARG

He'll have to prove it on the pitch, of course, but his resume suggests he should be an upgrade over Danny and the "worse case scenario" for us is that we have two good players fighting it out for a starting role.

OK, that makes it sound like it makes sense.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Isla confirmed on 22:52 - Aug 2 with 4184 viewsLblock

Well Isla be damned.

I know nothing about him but it appears the transfer juggernaught is cranking up in W12

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Isla confirmed on 22:56 - Aug 2 with 4165 viewsganjR

The Colombian soups are good, so are the shakes.
LULO juice though....mmmmm WOW!
Isla confirmed on 23:35 - Aug 2 with 4033 viewsmiddlesexhoop

Isla confirmed on 16:43 - Aug 2 by kysersosaqpr

El Virgel near London Bridge - think its Chilean .... Been there few times and liked it
Isla confirmed on 00:09 - Aug 3 with 3961 viewseghamranger

Does he need a work permit?
Isla confirmed on 00:44 - Aug 3 with 3877 viewsColombiR

Isla confirmed on 20:43 - Aug 2 by kysersosaqpr

Went to "street market" in Kings Road today, had Peruvian grub - fab

Best in the world for me.
I'm convinced there's not a bad restaurant in Lima.
Isla confirmed on 00:47 - Aug 3 with 3869 viewsColombiR

Isla confirmed on 22:56 - Aug 2 by ganjR

Agree with you there.
I pretty much moved out here for lulo and the constant availability of massive perfectly-ripe avocados.
To be fair I love lots of bits of Colombian cuisine, it's just incredibly monotonous if you have it every day.
Luckily the variety, price and availability of fruit and veg is stunning – even if Colombians themselves tend to ignore the existence of most vegetables.
Isla confirmed on 04:54 - Aug 3 with 3716 viewsQPR_ARG

Isla confirmed on 00:09 - Aug 3 by eghamranger

Does he need a work permit?

With the UK it's always a bit trickier (if you don't hold a European passport -which I frankly don't know about Isla but I'd be surprised Juve signed him without one-).

If he didn't have a passport and would need a WP, then I doubt he'll have an issue getting one as he's a regular for Chile and he played in the last two World Cups for them (after making his full international debut aged 19 (under Marcelo Bielsa).

I'm telling you, he's good!
Isla confirmed on 09:40 - Aug 3 with 3379 viewsRed_Ranger

Isla confirmed on 23:35 - Aug 2 by middlesexhoop

El Virgel near London Bridge - think its Chilean .... Been there few times and liked it

yup.
El Vergel.
nr my office top lunchtime spot.
its run by a Chilean bloke with a greek wife. (shes in charge)
does Chilean, Mexican, brasilian and greek food.
beef tacos with extra guacamole mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
highly recommended but a café not a restaurant.
Isla confirmed on 10:22 - Aug 3 with 3224 viewsDiscodroid

Colombian , Peruvian, Chilean and Bolivian, all fine sought after delicacies in the square mile..avaialble from various outlets in leaden hall market, gracechurch street, bank, broadgate and cheapside.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Isla confirmed on 10:37 - Aug 3 with 3204 viewsganjR

I do alot of work with the Latin community in London.
Mainly in Seven Sisters.
I have had alot of Colombian food, which is nice, but maybe not the next big thing.
As for the vegetables, I was once told that on the menu (set lunch) I had a choice of meat or veg soup. I asked for veg and got soup with a big chicken bit in it, when I asked why there was chicken in it as I wanted veg soup, the waiter replied 'its got extra potatoes in it!' :)
Now when I ask for veg soup, I ask for chicken in it.
The meat soup usually has tripe in it, which isn't done too badly to be fair.
The meat is usually cremated though!!
Empanadas are great fast food, with loads of salsa spooned on, although I guess that's not just Colombian.
Cuban food is delicious though, they know how do cool yuca well.
Isla confirmed on 10:41 - Aug 3 with 3185 viewssimmo

Isla confirmed on 21:09 - Aug 2 by QPR_ARG

Worth nothing that Simpson played on the right of the 3 man CB line against Orient and did it very well, another option for him and Harry.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Isla confirmed on 14:13 - Aug 3 with 2995 viewssmegma

Isla confirmed on 20:53 - Aug 2 by DylanP

Agree totally. Looks like the 352 will slowly turn into 460 if Austin gets injured again.
Isla confirmed on 17:34 - Aug 3 with 2716 viewsBromleyHoop

Isla confirmed on 22:56 - Aug 2 by ganjR

Lulo, guanabana and anon (sp?) are the best fruit/juices I've ever tasted. It is in marked contrast to the food which is maize, potato and yucca heavy accompanied by sub standard meat. Its the only thing about Colombia I really wasn't keen on.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024