Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock to Eagles -- good or bad? 17:47 - Aug 27 with 370 viewsLblock

I'm surprised by this and I dare say it'll split the Palarse fan base but I cant make my mind up if it's good or bad for us.

Bad -- a manager from the Pulis mould, man motivator, relishes yet ANOTHER "last shot at it", connected and could bring in a few players now and steady the ship, will ensure his players are fit. He'll also no doubt take points off of us!! May well take Clint Hill there.

Good -- failure at this level before, previously panic bought at this stage of the window with us, will most probably put one of Palarses best players noses out of joint in Puncheon (however he did build inexplicable bridges with the sewer rat at Leedscum) somewhat of a dinosaur as per our Managerial bench, rumours of anarchy when he was at us with Assistants being on the pi$$, him always on the farm and pandering to the needs of one star player.... will Norfolt ever share the whispers with us? (And I dont mean chocolate bars)

I'll forever look back on his tenure here with fondness apart from signing SWP and Anton but I hope he falls flat on his face with his "last right good go at tut top level" as it's one less relly place to worry about.

Thoughts?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Warnock to Eagles -- good or bad? on 17:50 - Aug 27 with 354 viewsJuzzie

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/122905/warnock-fav

Warnock to Eagles -- good or bad? on 17:58 - Aug 27 with 327 viewsLblock

Warnock to Eagles -- good or bad? on 17:50 - Aug 27 by Juzzie

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/122905/warnock-fav

I've only just got in and didnt peruse the board top to bottom.

I was also unaware of a rule where each subject must have just the one thread

I beg forgiveness and will thrash myself with Frank Maloney's wig one thousand times!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024