Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sturridge out on Sunday 23:45 - Oct 17 with 689 viewsbosh67

Out for another month. Bad news for him, good news for us.

Just the 5-0 defeat now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sturridge out on Sunday on 00:02 - Oct 18 with 674 viewsWilloW4

1-3.
Sturridge out on Sunday on 03:14 - Oct 18 with 615 viewsitsbiga

Just put Balotelli in as striker and captain on my fantasy league.......

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Sturridge out on Sunday on 03:51 - Oct 18 with 610 viewsSonofNorfolt

I'm expecting a clause to suddenly in Saurez's contract that he is allowed a special 'adios' game and Sunday is it. They have some good players but no one anywhere near as good as him. They can recall Gary Gillespie, and we get Terry Fenwick.
Sturridge out on Sunday on 09:35 - Oct 18 with 488 viewssmegma

Sturridge out on Sunday on 03:51 - Oct 18 by SonofNorfolt

I'm expecting a clause to suddenly in Saurez's contract that he is allowed a special 'adios' game and Sunday is it. They have some good players but no one anywhere near as good as him. They can recall Gary Gillespie, and we get Terry Fenwick.

I'd prefer Les to come out of retirement. Mind you Terry could do a mean Gavin Maguire impersonation at times as well.
Sturridge out on Sunday on 09:47 - Oct 18 with 471 viewsLowerloftLad

I just read this and thought the instructions must be to give Mario a little kick every few minutes if we can keep him quite "big task for are lot" for even half an hour his head will start to go and we can get him sent off

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Sturridge out on Sunday on 11:08 - Oct 18 with 412 viewsBrightonhoop

It just wasn't in his destiny to play at LR, was it?! No bad thing for us on this occasion.
Sturridge out on Sunday on 11:29 - Oct 18 with 392 viewsThGrimRanger

no need for any motivational work on Ballotelli after Barton's "he's the biggest myth in football" tweet last month.

credit where credit's due with the re-invented Barton but he still needs to learn when to rap-up

TheGrimRanger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024