Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plucky Blythe Spartans..and All Apologies 09:00 - Oct 20 with 643 viewsDiscodroids

Having calmed down and taken a step back from swallowing yesterdays bitterest pill which was ours to take , how in dickie davies wide world of sport did we contrive to lose that game....wheres the professionalism??, the nouse, the streetwise clued up element that you need in the asphalt jungle of the premiership??

were a squad of internationals and vast experiance, not cost accountants, radio rentals repair men, milkmen and 'cresta' salesman in polyester and leg of mutton sideburns..

for all the talk of 'excellent', 'superb', 'monstrous improvement ' we gave away 3 rank bad goals, the second of which has traore complaining like spoiIt bastard in a romper suit and dunne checking his watch for last orders .

fer cops a barrage for that charles hawtree style free kick in the dying minutes yet that second goal was beyond pathetic in a world of high professionalism..how many more times does traore have to switch off and lose his man??.

is it because he looks like a dj headlining the miami music conference we tolerate him??if he looked like david armstrong or bosko jankovitch with a comb over and pony tail .. i wonder.

A Hope and glory failure..... the charges as listed; defending, finishing and professionalism...
what do the team want , a purple heart for bravery ,courage and effort which should have been a given from the first whistle when we went over the top back in august..

plucky blythe spartans.

probably enough to keep harold in chicken in a basket for him and his team on the coach home to the club house and a last dance with bondy in his brentford draylons to bacarra 'yes sir i can boogie'.

plyd 9 won 1 drawn 1 lost 7 for 6 against 19

I wish I was like you
Easily amused,
all apologies.

[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 9:24]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Plucky Blythe Spartans..and All Apologies on 09:16 - Oct 20 with 603 viewsithastogetbetter

Chaotic, farcical, shambolic - each and every one of the goals conceded should have been prevented. Mental fitness (or professionalism, if you prefer) is surely a prerequisite of every paid sportsman. Never replace "expertise" with the easy excuse of "luck". Damn it I want them to do well but after that I really despair.
Plucky Blythe Spartans..and All Apologies on 09:21 - Oct 20 with 589 viewspaulparker

This is exactly how I saw the game yesterday,
we went at them like a championship team playing them in the fa cup 3rd round
where we had great chances and never took them, by doing that you just know they will get one the break
I was waiting for the 60 minute mark before we got tired, it happened as soon as Sandro went off again, (Only QPR can buy players who are always injured)
I like Zamora and thought he was our best player 1st half, but it sums us up that he is our best player with no hip, no way in a million years should he have been given a contract to play Premier football
anyway it was better & the pluses for me were
Mcarthey- was it just me or did give out more confidence than flapper Green
Ned- solid
Dunne had Ballotelli in his pocket until the own goal
Yun, those swerved & Dinked balls down the line and control reminded me of Bardsley
Vargas- could be a great number 10 if given the chance
Isla-good tackling and got into some decent positions down the line
I still think Fer is a liability he looks so casual and sloppy at times and Im also concerned with Austin , he doesn't look fit either
Traore less said the better about him, never have I seen aplayer get knocked off a ball so much , a wet fart would knock him over
a better game Disco , but to throw the game away TWICE after coming back is still criminal

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Plucky Blythe Spartans..and All Apologies on 09:22 - Oct 20 with 586 viewsDiscodroids

could not agree more with the above two posts, are we supposed to celebrate mediocrity and yet another defeat.

all the good work effort negated with defending you wouldnt see in a 'porridge ' xmas special .

bullet baxter would have you with his spaghetti hoops lunch for not playing to the whistle.

spoilt prima donna .

perhaps a bell in the ball traore, will help you keep a better track on it.

christ on a bike though, matt phillips has fallen off a cliff with his form.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 15:36]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Plucky Blythe Spartans..and All Apologies on 15:29 - Oct 20 with 484 viewsDiscodroids

good man karl henry..called it right in todays evening standard by saying we were "unprofessional" and defended worse than an under 11 side.

"ridiculous defending " another comment..

after reading about the 'magnificent performance' we supposedly put in yesterday in other threads, good to get perspective from the horses mouth.

were a basket case When on TV. a wild west side show with doctor harold flogging a miracle tonic that some people are actually swallowing

real benny hill Job that last 20 minutes. a cartoon caper of epic slapstick proportions without a punchline.

......Redknapp goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 15:33]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024