Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Back 20:47 - Nov 8 with 1749 viewsrichranger

Wow - what a game - and what an atmosphere, best at HQ for several years. Whole team were great. Would have fully deserved a win against a very good City team.

Difficult to pick a MOM - but I suppose Charlies edged it for his goal and assist. Great to see Zamora last 90 mins and get his goal.

Still feel cheated though. Ref was playing in a Man City shirt.

Fantastic performance - keep that up and we will rapidly climb up the league.
Just Back on 20:56 - Nov 8 with 1681 viewsbosh67

That was the best performance at this level since we got promoted last time. Robbed by a truly dreadful refereeing performance.

Charlie is now looking awesome at this level. Vargas is real class. I thought Ferr had his best game and Isla now looks settled. A few wonderful saves from Rob but quite frankly I feel a bit gutted because we absolutely deserved the points today.

Shame we got done by two over the top balls at the back but Aguero is just different class, even if he did catch the first one.

Great atmosphere, we are getting much better. We just have to start taking that form on the road and take the game to teams home and away.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 21:10]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just Back on 21:06 - Nov 8 with 1606 viewsBrightonhoop

Thought the same of Fer, much better, seems to be finding some confidence at last.
Just Back on 21:11 - Nov 8 with 1563 viewsCFW

First class team performance and as everyone else has pointed out the only downside was not getting three points. Isla, Charlie, Vargas, Bobby all great. Would like to pick up on a couple of things - first thought Fer had a sound match but is clearly playing out of position, think he is much better in the middle of the park. Secondly although Henry has been awesome in the time Joey has been out of the side think we are a better team with Barton and although he has been out for some time he did very well when he came on.

It is unfair to pick out players when the whole team played so well which is something Charlie is alway quick to point out when interviewed after the game.

Well done everyone. Proud of my team today and for the past four weeks.
Just Back on 21:15 - Nov 8 with 1502 viewsbosh67

Just Back on 21:11 - Nov 8 by CFW

First class team performance and as everyone else has pointed out the only downside was not getting three points. Isla, Charlie, Vargas, Bobby all great. Would like to pick up on a couple of things - first thought Fer had a sound match but is clearly playing out of position, think he is much better in the middle of the park. Secondly although Henry has been awesome in the time Joey has been out of the side think we are a better team with Barton and although he has been out for some time he did very well when he came on.

It is unfair to pick out players when the whole team played so well which is something Charlie is alway quick to point out when interviewed after the game.

If we continue to play with that much passion and commitment we will start climbing this league soon. But, we do have to take this style of play away from home. We have enough to do some damage and have finally realised that we don't have to let teams come at us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just Back on 21:19 - Nov 8 with 1460 viewsjoolsyp

Fer needs to work harder when he hasn't got the ball, and when he has got it needs to stop giving it away so much. He's an enigma for me, very talented yes but a bit lumbering and could do with an extra yard of pace. He was solid today and played well in patches but I expect more from him to be honest. Got caught out of position loads today and left Yun exposed, although granted he's hardly a left midfielder!
Just Back on 21:23 - Nov 8 with 1417 viewsbaz_qpr

Just Back on 21:11 - Nov 8 by CFW

Funnily enough I thought the opposite, we were a bit more over run and slightly overplayed with the ball when Joey came on for Sandro, and I certainly don't think Henry should lose his place, one of the first names on the team sheet for me at the moment.

Big performances all around though and the hot chilies down the right combined with Charlies movement ripped them to shreds.

I thought that was Austins best game for the club probably his career
Just Back on 21:33 - Nov 8 with 1344 viewsbosh67

Just Back on 21:23 - Nov 8 by baz_qpr

Funnily enough I thought the opposite, we were a bit more over run and slightly overplayed with the ball when Joey came on for Sandro, and I certainly don't think Henry should lose his place, one of the first names on the team sheet for me at the moment.

Big performances all around though and the hot chilies down the right combined with Charlies movement ripped them to shreds.

I thought that was Austins best game for the club probably his career

Agree, Austin really did arrive on the big stage today. He looks every bit the part now, following in the steps of players like Lambert etc.

I thought Henry was excellent again today, totally deserves his place. Thought Joey looked sharp. Pleased for Bobby, he put in one hell of a shift today.

Never knowingly right.

Just Back on 21:39 - Nov 8 with 1292 viewsloftboy

Vargas is gong to score some spectacular goals this season, that volley from the over hit cross was world class.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Just Back on 21:47 - Nov 8 with 1232 viewssmegma

The Bobby song after we went 2-1 up is the loudest noise sice THAT night against Oldham. Btw Bobby didn't score today.
Just Back on 21:48 - Nov 8 with 1219 viewsHunterhoop

Just Back on 21:39 - Nov 8 by loftboy

Vargas is gong to score some spectacular goals this season, that volley from the over hit cross was world class.

Karl Henry IS the big dog. Everyone else can do one!

Austin should be playing for England.

I love them both.
Just Back on 21:56 - Nov 8 with 1161 viewsbosh67

Henry is the new Derry.

Never knowingly right.

Just Back on 22:07 - Nov 8 with 1096 viewsizlingtonhoop

We are QPR!
Said we are QPR!
Just Back on 22:17 - Nov 8 with 1042 viewsizlingtonhoop

Just Back on 21:47 - Nov 8 by smegma

The Bobby song after we went 2-1 up is the loudest noise sice THAT night against Oldham. Btw Bobby didn't score today.

Yeh, shame..
But,
We are QPR
Said we are QPR
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024