Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry out, posts. 20:14 - Nov 8 with 1182 viewsGloucs_R

Looks like they worked. Totally different team since then. Playing with hunger, desire, belief and team spirit. Well done us

Poll: Are we staying up?

Harry out, posts. on 20:15 - Nov 8 with 1170 viewsPommyhoop

Yep. Recon we at least deserve a thank you E mail.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Harry out, posts. on 20:22 - Nov 8 with 1130 viewsWilloW4

Harry out, posts. on 20:15 - Nov 8 by Pommyhoop

Yep. Recon we at least deserve a thank you E mail.

On sky TV...Rudd guilt was asked..re: city's first.." Was that offside?"..."yes" he replied.. "Was it handball?".. "Yes, but what a good goal!!"......aargh...!!!!
Harry out, posts. on 20:24 - Nov 8 with 1118 viewsEalingRanger

Richard Dunne. Karl Henry. Bobby.

Not too many people on here calling on these boys to solve our early season woes. Harry's brought them in and we are turning it around. Credit.

Fantastic half-time substitution to bring Joey on. If he'd kept Sandro on we'd have gone down to 10 and lost 4-1.
Harry out, posts. on 20:28 - Nov 8 with 1099 viewsAntti_Heinola

Harry out, posts. on 20:24 - Nov 8 by EalingRanger

Richard Dunne. Karl Henry. Bobby.

Not too many people on here calling on these boys to solve our early season woes. Harry's brought them in and we are turning it around. Credit.

Fantastic half-time substitution to bring Joey on. If he'd kept Sandro on we'd have gone down to 10 and lost 4-1.

Woah woah, great credit to harry, but henry and dunne were pretty much enforced changes as a result of injuries and his own balls up over Rio and 532. Sandro had a hamstring problem from about 30 mins too. Not taking anything away from harry, thibgs have really changed, but lets not start crediting him for every tiny thng!

Bare bones.

Harry out, posts. on 20:29 - Nov 8 with 1103 viewsGloucs_R

Many of us calling for Yun to start, been great since. Need a replacement for Zamora and I don't mean Defoe. Looking positively forward now.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Harry out, posts. on 20:34 - Nov 8 with 1079 viewsWeaverQPR

Make no mistake Redknapp was coasting. Lazy manager chuck a few players together and bingo. Suddenly jobs on the line needs to make.a fewxchanges whether its genius or luck we are now back in the race.

@WeavQPR

Harry out, posts. on 20:48 - Nov 8 with 1045 viewskropotkin41

None of this really matters does it? We have 27 games left to secure our place in this crazy league and as long as we keep playing like this I reckon we might just do it.

I am no fan of HR - want a young and modern manager when we can get one, but at the moment it's like when the magician saws the lady in half, you enjoy the show and don't get stressed about what's happening out of sight.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Harry out, posts. on 10:45 - Nov 9 with 847 viewsRaymond

Was never about Harry out as such for me although after WHU game I would't of shed a tear had he been sacked, it was all about our lack of effort, Harry's arse stuck to his seat.

That's MASSIVELY improved, along with the team performances, so in that sense I'm a lot happier.

Credit to Fernandes too, with all the fan pressure especially from the twitter freaks he held his nerve & dare I say it, it's actually starting to pay off.
Login to get fewer ads

Harry out, posts. on 12:47 - Nov 9 with 784 viewsstansleftfoot

Glenn Hoddle, Les Ferdinand, Chris Ramsey, Steve Black, these are quality football and inspirational characters.....a month without match's during the international breaks..players fitness, all of these things are beginning to drag Harry Houdini Redknapp out of the mire.....
Harry Redknapp will say he knew the improvement was a given, just a question of time.
My view of Redknapp has never changed throughout his career...he needs as much help as he can get....Fernandes has effectively rebuilt the Clubs back-room around Redknapp...Every managerial project that Redknapp said he would introduce pre-season has been dumped....he's a muppet, sorry, puppet, it's not clear whose got their fist up his arxe but it's worked.
The Loftus Road fans are worth their weight in Gold...momentum is crucial from here on in! Let's hope TF refuses and vetoes the Defoe signing....
Harry out, posts. on 12:54 - Nov 9 with 769 viewsdaveB

Harry out, posts. on 20:29 - Nov 8 by Gloucs_R

Many of us calling for Yun to start, been great since. Need a replacement for Zamora and I don't mean Defoe. Looking positively forward now.

If we want a replacement for Zamora I'd go for Rickie Lambert in January, wrong side of 30 I know but still a very good player
Harry out, posts. on 12:56 - Nov 9 with 767 viewsAndyB

Harry out, posts. on 12:54 - Nov 9 by daveB

If we want a replacement for Zamora I'd go for Rickie Lambert in January, wrong side of 30 I know but still a very good player

Been thinking that. Would be perfect.
Harry out, posts. on 13:05 - Nov 9 with 754 viewsdaveB

After that West Ham game something has changed in terms of attitude from Redknapp, I'm not sure if it is personal pride at not wanting to end his career with a whimper or if the owners have said something or if it was just as simple as players getting fit and showing how good they can be. Whatever it is the QPR and Redknapp of the last 4 games is light years away from the one we saw at the start of the season and long may it continue
Harry out, posts. on 13:27 - Nov 9 with 731 viewsRaymond

Harry out, posts. on 12:54 - Nov 9 by daveB

That's a great shout.

Keep not picking him Brendan, will make it all the more easier for us in January.
Harry out, posts. on 16:10 - Nov 9 with 693 viewsW13R

Harry out, posts. on 12:47 - Nov 9 by stansleftfoot

Glenn Hoddle, Les Ferdinand, Chris Ramsey, Steve Black, these are quality football and inspirational characters.....a month without match's during the international breaks..players fitness, all of these things are beginning to drag Harry Houdini Redknapp out of the mire.....
Harry Redknapp will say he knew the improvement was a given, just a question of time.
My view of Redknapp has never changed throughout his career...he needs as much help as he can get....Fernandes has effectively rebuilt the Clubs back-room around Redknapp...Every managerial project that Redknapp said he would introduce pre-season has been dumped....he's a muppet, sorry, puppet, it's not clear whose got their fist up his arxe but it's worked.
The Loftus Road fans are worth their weight in Gold...momentum is crucial from here on in! Let's hope TF refuses and vetoes the Defoe signing....

Spot on
Harry out, posts. on 16:13 - Nov 9 with 686 viewssmegma

So when will all you Harry Out merchants admit you were wrong ?
Harry out, posts. on 16:57 - Nov 9 with 637 viewsAgedR

Harry out, posts. on 16:13 - Nov 9 by smegma

I was never in the Harry out camp, but, I think we need to get out of the bottom three before we start lauding him as the next Terry Venables

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Harry out, posts. on 17:02 - Nov 9 with 630 viewsRANGERS4EVER

They weren't wrong if the team carried on with performances like vs West Ham. The only reason Redknapp has turned it round is because he was under pressure from the fans and Fernandes. So at the time after the West Ham game, they weren't wrong, because with the performances put on he deserved to go.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Harry out, posts. on 17:04 - Nov 9 with 628 viewsShotKneesHoop

'arry should still go at the end of this season, whatever happens.

Our Tone got it right when he had dinner with 'Arry and told him that unless he got his Harris off his seat and showed he cared - he was fired.

Rangers4Ever and Pinner Paul are right and Smegma is wrong.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 17:06]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Harry out, posts. on 17:22 - Nov 9 with 602 viewsQPR1882

I would have him out tomorrow and gladly drive him anywhere in the country he wanted to go. Do you not think it is more then a coincidence that all the changes in team selection and attitude have happened since Sir Les joined the club.

Or would it be the same coincidence we went downhill rapidly last year when McClaren left ?

The 2 points inbetween SM leaving and LF joining when Harry was on his own has been a tactical nightmare.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024