Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
no xmas party 13:40 - Dec 4 with 1022 viewsbob566

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/soccer/redkanapp-no-christmas-jolly-up-for-my-p
no xmas party on 14:02 - Dec 4 with 981 viewsMytch_QPR

It's like groundhog day. I have a horrible feeling that the same story appeared 2 seasons ago - they were going to concentrate on avoiding relegation then as well.

Woops.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

no xmas party on 14:06 - Dec 4 with 968 viewsaston_hoop

no xmas party on 14:02 - Dec 4 by Mytch_QPR

It's like groundhog day. I have a horrible feeling that the same story appeared 2 seasons ago - they were going to concentrate on avoiding relegation then as well.

Woops.

Yeah but they had the winter trip to Dubai to look forward to 2 years ago.....oh dear.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

no xmas party on 14:16 - Dec 4 with 940 viewsadhoc_qpr

Great call, losing every single away game through negativity isn't the problem, it's clearly the distraction of an xmas party....
no xmas party on 16:15 - Dec 4 with 865 viewsthemodfather

let em have a pee up, maybe a good ol internal row will bind them? who knows, it couldn't get much worse could it? could it?
no xmas party on 16:24 - Dec 4 with 855 viewspaulparker

no xmas party on 16:15 - Dec 4 by themodfather

let em have a pee up, maybe a good ol internal row will bind them? who knows, it couldn't get much worse could it? could it?

These things normally end up in a Bird being roasted & the star striker being nicked for Rape , or one of the youth team having their eyes burnt out with a cigar,
anyway xmas parties are overrated does anybody still go to their work one, ?? im giving mine a swerve this year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

no xmas party on 16:35 - Dec 4 with 838 viewsjohncharles

Typical shit boss. Won't put his hand in his pocket for the lads at Christmas.

Strong and stable my arse.

no xmas party on 16:42 - Dec 4 with 818 viewsTacticalR

I'm surprised nobody has made a business out of providing secure locations for Premiership footballers to have their Christmas parties.

Air hostess clique

no xmas party on 16:57 - Dec 4 with 790 viewsPinnerPaul

no xmas party on 16:42 - Dec 4 by TacticalR

I'm surprised nobody has made a business out of providing secure locations for Premiership footballers to have their Christmas parties.

They probably have, but they're so secure we don't know where they are!
Login to get fewer ads

no xmas party on 18:06 - Dec 4 with 712 viewsdaveB

He's not actually stopping them having a christmas party, they probably just don't want one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024