Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is gardening duty an option 08:56 - Jan 20 with 2649 viewsthairanger

If HR wants to stay cant he do some gardening.With Palace and WBA both changing managers effectively.We now look doomed this seems the best option no pay off and get Hoddle CR And Les have a pop.I cant see any reason not too.Tony if you read act now lets not waste any more limited time
Is gardening duty an option on 09:07 - Jan 20 with 2623 viewsTheBlob

Fear not.I'm dispatching Scotty with her new brick filled Kipling handbag (the purple dot print one) to wallop 'arry over the 'ead.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Is gardening duty an option on 09:13 - Jan 20 with 2612 viewsWokingR

Is gardening duty an option on 09:07 - Jan 20 by TheBlob

Fear not.I'm dispatching Scotty with her new brick filled Kipling handbag (the purple dot print one) to wallop 'arry over the 'ead.

God she's scary !

Is gardening duty an option on 09:19 - Jan 20 with 2601 viewsTheBlob

Is gardening duty an option on 09:13 - Jan 20 by WokingR

God she's scary !

That's her auntie - The Penzance Pounder,currently doing bird in Parkhurst for a similar assault on Neil Warnock.

Is gardening duty an option on 09:38 - Jan 20 with 2581 viewsscot1963

oi, I'm not that ancient!! I am feeling a rising anger though as I just can't see one good reason why they would decide to keep Redknapp as things stand - I'm a tactical idiot and I reckon I could get it right as much as he does - and then there is the evidence of a timely change of manager working so well for the other teams
Is gardening duty an option on 09:47 - Jan 20 with 2566 viewsDiscodroids

Is gardening duty an option on 09:38 - Jan 20 by scot1963

oi, I'm not that ancient!! I am feeling a rising anger though as I just can't see one good reason why they would decide to keep Redknapp as things stand - I'm a tactical idiot and I reckon I could get it right as much as he does - and then there is the evidence of a timely change of manager working so well for the other teams

i only thought scotty came out of her flotation tank on a friday to post tunes of wonder.

are you feeling ok siouxsie sioux?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Is gardening duty an option on 09:56 - Jan 20 with 2554 viewsscot1963

Is gardening duty an option on 09:47 - Jan 20 by Discodroids

i only thought scotty came out of her flotation tank on a friday to post tunes of wonder.

are you feeling ok siouxsie sioux?

that picture brought me out of hibernation . Couldn't have anyone think I look that old - I do have lots of handbags at the ready, however, if required. I've been ranting in private to Blob and yesterday's news (on blue monday I think) was a final straw as I was convinced he was going
Is gardening duty an option on 09:59 - Jan 20 with 2551 viewsTheBlob

Is gardening duty an option on 09:56 - Jan 20 by scot1963

that picture brought me out of hibernation . Couldn't have anyone think I look that old - I do have lots of handbags at the ready, however, if required. I've been ranting in private to Blob and yesterday's news (on blue monday I think) was a final straw as I was convinced he was going

I was only going down the shops remember?

Is gardening duty an option on 10:17 - Jan 20 with 2525 viewsTacticalR

All the garden gnomes would end up in the wrong position.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Is gardening duty an option on 11:04 - Jan 20 with 2501 viewsQPunkR

Is gardening duty an option on 10:17 - Jan 20 by TacticalR

All the garden gnomes would end up in the wrong position.

QPR - "shit but local"

Is gardening duty an option on 11:20 - Jan 20 with 2479 viewsthairanger

Its not working is it thats clear and we are running out of games he is failing to get a reaction.Needs must we are going to be in a horrible mess next season.
Is gardening duty an option on 12:11 - Jan 20 with 2448 viewsWokingR

Is gardening duty an option on 09:56 - Jan 20 by scot1963

Better ?
Is gardening duty an option on 12:37 - Jan 20 with 2422 viewsscot1963

Is gardening duty an option on 12:11 - Jan 20 by WokingR

Better ?

somewhere in between those two age groups
[Post edited 20 Jan 2015 12:38]
Is gardening duty an option on 12:50 - Jan 20 with 2394 viewsWokingR

Is gardening duty an option on 12:37 - Jan 20 by scot1963

somewhere in between those two age groups
[Post edited 20 Jan 2015 12:38]

Quick, edit your reply before too many people read it and just claim it actually is you.
Only Blob will know different
Is gardening duty an option on 12:57 - Jan 20 with 2384 viewsscot1963

Is gardening duty an option on 12:50 - Jan 20 by WokingR

Quick, edit your reply before too many people read it and just claim it actually is you.
Only Blob will know different

actually had already edited my first reply as I realised I'd just put 'somewhere between those two' and it could have been used out of context as a chest reference (I was thinking of you specifically when the realisation struck ) (ps and my user name gives away my age so no-one's going to believe I'm that second one even though I'm well preserved)
[Post edited 20 Jan 2015 13:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024