Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gods Balls 05:03 - Jan 30 with 671 viewsFredManRave

I know, I know, nothing in World Football 2015 should surprise me but choosing lots to see who gets through to the Quarter Finals in the Africa Cup Of Nations! Really?! If it was any other sport it would be utterly unbelievable.

Seriously, for such an (important) international competition has nobody with any semblance of intelligence and basic understanding of sport been able to come up with a more football related way of defining how a team should classify if two teams finish with the same stats. Something, you know, related to the two teams performance up until that particular point. Attempted shots or shots on target to promote a (much needed) emphasis on attacking football. Even number of corners (showing an attacking intent) possesion, fcuk it even throw ons or best fcukin kit but just don't make it dependent on the drawing of lots such that the "winner" is chosen due to the "God of football fortune".

It's Balls!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Gods Balls on 07:32 - Jan 30 with 603 viewsdaveB

Considering they were playing each other on wednesday and everyone knew at full time what the issue was why didn't they just have a penalty shoot out?
Gods Balls on 11:44 - Jan 30 with 522 viewsrunningman75

England would still lose at drawing lots and probably blame the weather or pitch.
Gods Balls on 12:05 - Jan 30 with 486 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Gods Balls on 11:44 - Jan 30 by runningman75

England would still lose at drawing lots and probably blame the weather or pitch.

Ireland would blame Thierry Henry.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Gods Balls on 12:47 - Jan 30 with 446 viewsPommyhoop

Talking about 'important' International competitions. Australia are playing against South Korea in the final of the Asian Cup tomorrow night( our time ..)
After the semi on Wednesday ( they beat UAE 2 nil) only the Poms knew anything about it..
Honestly, I asked 4 Aussie workmates and they didn't know nothing about it.
Still along way to catch up with cricket and rugby league..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024