Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stewards needed for Hull coaches 18:12 - Feb 18 with 2260 viewsNorthernr

We're taking 11 coach loads to Hull on Saturday. Good news.
The club subsequenrly need volunteers to steward them as each bus needs two stewards. Think you get your travel and match ticket free so could be an uber cheap way to do it if you're wavering about attending.

here's the deets...

"Due to the incredible demand for travel on the club coaches this weekend, we still require six supporters to steward the last three coaches for our trip to Hull City on Saturday

If anyone is interested please contact the QPR Customer Services line on 0208 740 2613 and we will be able to arrange a complimentary match ticket for each steward

Steward duties are as follows:

- Stewards will need to take the stubs off from each supporters coach ticket as they board the coach

- Stewards will need to ensure that all supporters get on the coach at both ends and service station stops, unless communicated otherwise

- Stewards should serve supporters refreshments if required

Please note that all stewards need to report to the head stewards, Ian Stenning and Len Hillier at 08:15am at Loftus Road

Read more: http://qprreport.proboards.com/thread/41018/wanted-coaches-hull-supporters-stewa
Stewards needed for Hull coaches on 09:38 - Feb 19 with 1623 viewssmegma

which makes the LSAs moans on the FSF website seem even more ridiculous by the minute.
Stewards needed for Hull coaches on 13:45 - Feb 19 with 1406 viewswelwynranger

Stewards needed for Hull coaches on 09:38 - Feb 19 by smegma

which makes the LSAs moans on the FSF website seem even more ridiculous by the minute.

We never had this trouble when Daphne ran the coaches. Ask her to serve you a drink I know what you would have goy
Stewards needed for Hull coaches on 01:30 - Feb 20 with 1096 viewsSonofNorfolt

Stewards needed for Hull coaches on 09:38 - Feb 19 by smegma

Perhaps I should hold back on the free 'Magic bus' coach complaint for a bit and see how the dust settles.
Stewards needed for Hull coaches on 04:59 - Feb 20 with 1072 viewsthemodfather

the lsa want a discussion with the club about how the money is used
ie free travel
cheaper tickets
many qpr fans live outside london and so can't benefit from free travel.
it's good the club are running 11 coaches, we have a full one going too.
shows how "Big" that sunderland win was.
Stewards needed for Hull coaches on 11:56 - Feb 20 with 944 viewssmegma

Stewards needed for Hull coaches on 04:59 - Feb 20 by themodfather

ie free travel
cheaper tickets

Some good points Luke but that's not what John Reid was moaning about on the FSF website. He was saying LSA should be given free coaches as well. I totally agree the money should be used to subsidise tickets for EVERYONE irrespective of how you travel to a game. Tomorrows game is £16 which helps everyone but the free travel doesn't help anyone except those travelling on the free coaches, about 25% of the fan base attending. I hope you get your discussion but I do think the free coach for the LSA is out of the question when 11 coaches are provided tomorrow. We all have a choice and I've chosen to go by car to Hull.
Stewards needed for Hull coaches on 15:02 - Feb 20 with 840 viewssimmo

Stewards needed for Hull coaches on 04:59 - Feb 20 by themodfather

ie free travel
cheaper tickets

Also shows the appetite for those wanting to go to games but unable to afford it. Free travel and cheap match tickets means people can go without selling a kidney.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024