Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Before they were famous QPR players. 17:51 - Feb 23 with 1148 viewsDiscodroids

anyone remember that really super cool hip series with brilliant plots about drug taking promiscuous , hard drinking lawyers who simply stuck it to the man at every available opportunity and refused to go to bed before 11pm , at the height of cool britania ??.

no neither do i , but i do remember a smug, bloated load of old BBC bollocks in the mid nineties called 'this life' bout a load of posh cnts smoking joss sticks and having stupid names such as 'egg'.

i can reveal that our very own vargas was playing the role of 'ferdy' in this series , some 20 years ago.

glad he's lost the phil oakey haircut.

this may explain his somewhat lack lustre goal return this season as i make him about 48 years of age.

[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 17:55]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Before they were famous QPR players. on 17:57 - Feb 23 with 1127 viewsMrSheen

That's Daniel Nardiello in the middle. Oh sorry, it's Daniela Nardini. Better goal-scoring record.
Before they were famous QPR players. on 18:06 - Feb 23 with 1113 viewsted_hendrix

The bloke in the middle who's wearing a skirt looks suspiciously like a very pale and sick looking Aziana Ebele Mbombo, or as some people call him Doudou.
I don't know why that was his nickname I don't remember him doing much of anything.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024