Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
enjoyable day of rubgy lined up 14:10 - Mar 21 with 1394 viewsHollowayRanger

ruined all ready taffs have won by a country mile

oh well will watch a film instead

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 14:21 - Mar 21 with 1377 viewsHollowayRanger

great last gasp Italian try

Ireland need to win by 20

England by 16

might just and only just be on again

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 14:22 - Mar 21 with 1376 viewsJonDoeman

16 points is doable. But Italy living up to the stereotype there! Surrender!!

It Is What It Is !!

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 14:24 - Mar 21 with 1368 viewsHollowayRanger

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 14:22 - Mar 21 by JonDoeman

16 points is doable. But Italy living up to the stereotype there! Surrender!!

still think Ireland could be a real threat as well

but wales in driving seat

Listen to the band play!

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 14:25 - Mar 21 with 1365 viewsjohncharles

Looks good to me !

Strong and stable my arse.

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 14:27 - Mar 21 with 1361 viewsSimonJames

When they hit 35+ points I had to leave the room before I ended up booting the telly.
...pretty much what happened when Palarse went 3-0 up.

No way Ireland can beat the Scots by 20 points, and definitely no way we can beat the French by 16 (assuming we win at all... which based on the last 2 games, I doubt very much)

I'm going tp go drink heavily and hope I'm as wrong about this as I was about thinking QPR could stay up this season.

100% of people who drink water will die.

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 14:33 - Mar 21 with 1342 viewsCHUBBS

As good as the Welsh were,the Italians were shocking.
They should be ashamed of the way they capitulated.
It's doable for England but they'll have to be at their very best.
enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 14:42 - Mar 21 with 1314 viewsHollowayRanger

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 14:27 - Mar 21 by SimonJames

When they hit 35+ points I had to leave the room before I ended up booting the telly.
...pretty much what happened when Palarse went 3-0 up.

No way Ireland can beat the Scots by 20 points, and definitely no way we can beat the French by 16 (assuming we win at all... which based on the last 2 games, I doubt very much)

I'm going tp go drink heavily and hope I'm as wrong about this as I was about thinking QPR could stay up this season.

Ireland 10 up after 10 mins

looks very possible for Ireland now

irish well fired up for this

and scots not in it at all

Listen to the band play!

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 16:27 - Mar 21 with 1209 viewsHollowayRanger

England need to win by 26 points

good luck with that

really paying for those missed tries v Italy last week now

Listen to the band play!

Login to get fewer ads

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 16:32 - Mar 21 with 1195 viewsjohncharles

Where's Brian ? It's his round
[Post edited 21 Mar 2015 16:34]

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 16:34 - Mar 21 with 1193 viewsSimonJames

Thanks feck for that! (Though disappointed for Scotland since they are my 2nd team).

Obviously England have more than a mountain to climb... more like having to do Everest in a wheelchair, but at least the Taffs didn't win, and we still stuffed them in their own manor.

...and if England do actually pull this off it will be their best win since stuffing the All Blacks.

P.s. All Scotland can do now to give themselves any chance in the World Cup, is to sack their manager and appoint Gregor Townsend.

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 17:25 - Mar 21 with 1149 viewsHollowayRanger

being half irish im half happy

England don't look like they are even going to win by a point

French look like scoring at will

Listen to the band play!

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 18:00 - Mar 21 with 1109 viewsCHUBBS

Not any more,a great half of rugby from both sides.
Plisson has had an absolute mare for them,single handedly giving England the momentum to turn it around.
Still a big ask but what an amazing day of rugby,can't think of one better.
enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 19:00 - Mar 21 with 1074 viewsCHUBBS

Fair play to Ireland but England and Wales were also amazing today and made it the greatest ever 6 nations day.
I reckon England are maturing into a fantastic side that will do very well in the WC.
If you didn't like RU and just watched today you'd be easily converted.
Honest players and refs and no precious w@nkers rolling around on the deck.
The post on losing faith in football is right,give me this any day.
enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 19:03 - Mar 21 with 1065 viewsBromleyHoop

The best game of Rugby I've seen in many a year. Absolutely thrilling to the final second.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 19:26 - Mar 21 with 1023 viewsDeepcutHoop

Amazing day of rugby.

Shame Wales didn't win the lot, but England not winning it will have to suffice! :)

Realise that won't be massively popular but despite being half Welsh-half English I have a lifelong dislike of the English rugby team for some reason..... :)
enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 19:26 - Mar 21 with 1021 viewsSimonJames

OMFG! In my 50 years on this planet, including 38 years of playing the game, that was the most amazing day of rugby ever.

Thank you Wales for forcing everyone else to abandon stodgy safety-first tactics and throw caution to the wind.
And in the run up to the World Cup, I hope that the respective Northern Hemisphere managers have taken note of how they can really open their games up if they try.
I'll bet until today New Zealand and South Africa were thinking there was very little to be afraid... until today.

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 19:45 - Mar 21 with 985 viewsjohncharles

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 19:26 - Mar 21 by DeepcutHoop

Amazing day of rugby.

Shame Wales didn't win the lot, but England not winning it will have to suffice! :)

Realise that won't be massively popular but despite being half Welsh-half English I have a lifelong dislike of the English rugby team for some reason..... :)

It's because the English commentators have to say stupid things "that was the try of the tournament "in a scrappy but exciting match. If France had a kicker they would have been out of sight.
Anyway, being Welsh I still have to say the best team won the tournament.

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 20:16 - Mar 21 with 947 viewsShotKneesHoop

Two screens on down the Community Centre tonight.

Everyone screaming at the England game.

West Ham and Sunderland screen? no -one bothered until the end of the rugby. And even 0 - 0 until the last few minutes? A waste of time watching that.

Bet Sky are cursing themselves for not having rugby screened.

Having said that, watch Sky out bid Auntie BBC the next time the six nations come up for bids.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 20:29 - Mar 21 with 923 viewsHollowayRanger

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 20:16 - Mar 21 by ShotKneesHoop

Two screens on down the Community Centre tonight.

Everyone screaming at the England game.

West Ham and Sunderland screen? no -one bothered until the end of the rugby. And even 0 - 0 until the last few minutes? A waste of time watching that.

Bet Sky are cursing themselves for not having rugby screened.

Having said that, watch Sky out bid Auntie BBC the next time the six nations come up for bids.

exactly and that will be the end of rugby for me joining cricket and golf as sports I don't watch or even care about and football is not far behind not because of QPR failing but because the whole game is crap now

money talks the big grow bigger no more watfords villas norwichs ect at the top and the refs look after the big teams

Listen to the band play!

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 20:56 - Mar 21 with 899 viewswestberksr

Down the pub for lunch and it turned into a 6 hour session.

Very mixed crowd as we have a large Paddy community, but as rugby was in good spirits ( what's that all about?).

Anyway, back at home drinking water to clear head
enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 22:12 - Mar 21 with 840 viewskingo

enjoyable day of rubgy lined up on 19:26 - Mar 21 by SimonJames

OMFG! In my 50 years on this planet, including 38 years of playing the game, that was the most amazing day of rugby ever.

Thank you Wales for forcing everyone else to abandon stodgy safety-first tactics and throw caution to the wind.
And in the run up to the World Cup, I hope that the respective Northern Hemisphere managers have taken note of how they can really open their games up if they try.
I'll bet until today New Zealand and South Africa were thinking there was very little to be afraid... until today.

Or alternatively, well done Italy and Scotland for rolling over and making it easy to rack up a big score, the French obviously didn't read the same script.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2015 22:14]

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024