Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ciftci - Price range is set Disco! 11:32 - Jun 30 with 1422 viewskarl

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33325172?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium
Can't see that we're interested with all the other players talked about, doubt Dundee Utd will hold onto him.
They remind me a lot of Hibs 10 yr ago, good crop of exciting youngsters and selling gradually at big money unsettling the fans but being reassured there are more diamonds coming through the ranks, couple of poor seasons though and the decline can be rapid.
Not a lot small clubs like that can do though, transfer fees aside Dundee Utd and Hibs struggle to generate a turnover of £7m.
Ciftci - Price range is set Disco! on 12:33 - Jun 30 with 1263 viewsDiscodroids

would love it mate, celtic and bloody middlesbrough in the hunt for him..

double drat.

what a player.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ciftci - Price range is set Disco! on 14:27 - Jun 30 with 1134 viewskarl

Ciftci - Price range is set Disco! on 12:33 - Jun 30 by Discodroids

would love it mate, celtic and bloody middlesbrough in the hunt for him..

double drat.

what a player.

BBC gossip have Boro willing to pay £1.7m for him!
Of course 15-20 goals andthat is sensible money nowadays I suppose
Ciftci - Price range is set Disco! on 19:20 - Jun 30 with 1025 viewsganjR

Ciftci - Price range is set Disco! on 14:27 - Jun 30 by karl

BBC gossip have Boro willing to pay £1.7m for him!
Of course 15-20 goals andthat is sensible money nowadays I suppose

I always thought he'd be a £2.5m player. Seems cheap, despite the potential baggage.
Ciftci - Price range is set Disco! on 08:55 - Jul 1 with 881 viewseghamranger

Ciftci - Price range is set Disco! on 19:20 - Jun 30 by ganjR

I always thought he'd be a £2.5m player. Seems cheap, despite the potential baggage.

Celtic offer £900k for him and it's turned down, Wigan offer a million and they have accepted. Why would the player not want to go to Celtic and win trophys, but go to Wigan.

I know nothing about the fella but has he lost the plot.

Wigan ffs
Ciftci - Price range is set Disco! on 09:06 - Jul 1 with 867 viewsganjR

Ciftci - Price range is set Disco! on 08:55 - Jul 1 by eghamranger

Celtic offer £900k for him and it's turned down, Wigan offer a million and they have accepted. Why would the player not want to go to Celtic and win trophys, but go to Wigan.

I know nothing about the fella but has he lost the plot.

Wigan ffs

He probably does want to go to Celtic, but I guess they need to up the offer.
Remember, though, that the financial differences between what a player earns at Dundee United and, say, Wigan, is a huge difference. He also gets to potentially be a big fish in a smaller pond and put himself in the window for an even bigger move. Also, he may expect Wigan to be pushing for promotion, so a title winners medal or day out at Wembley, could be on offer.
For that money, we'd be daft not to put a bid in. Especially as we'll end up signing 3 + strikers when Charlie goes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024