Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday 09:50 - Aug 13 with 1183 viewsGetMeRangers

Taking my three sons to LR and they are keen to see the players arrive at the ground. They had hoped more players might have come over after the game at Yeovil but only Junior did and he was brief. Does anyone have any idea roughly what time they turn up?
Saturday on 09:53 - Aug 13 with 1172 viewswombat

1pm onwards i think hang around by the shop as you will catch them walking from the various car parks

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Saturday on 09:58 - Aug 13 with 1156 viewsQPunkR

When you said Toillet was brief, do you mean he was short?

QPR - "shit but local"

Saturday on 10:02 - Aug 13 with 1139 viewsMytch_QPR

In my experience, they often turn up midway through the second half when we're 2 or 3 goals down.

Stan used to cut it fine in the good old days!

PS - would be impressed if they turned up at 1pm for a 5.15 KO.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2015 10:05]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Saturday on 10:04 - Aug 13 with 1131 viewsWokingR

Saturday on 10:02 - Aug 13 by Mytch_QPR

In my experience, they often turn up midway through the second half when we're 2 or 3 goals down.

And some simply don't turn up at all
Saturday on 10:06 - Aug 13 with 1120 viewsGetMeRangers

Saturday on 09:53 - Aug 13 by wombat

1pm onwards i think hang around by the shop as you will catch them walking from the various car parks

Cheers. That was what I was guessing, so about 3 pm for a 5.15 KO?
Saturday on 10:07 - Aug 13 with 1110 viewsGetMeRangers

Saturday on 10:02 - Aug 13 by Mytch_QPR

Or apparently in bus queues after the first 45!
Saturday on 10:11 - Aug 13 with 1092 viewsMytch_QPR

Saturday on 10:07 - Aug 13 by GetMeRangers

Or apparently in bus queues after the first 45!

You know what they say - you should never meet your heroes. That's one of the reasons I've steered clear of Joey Barton for the last 3 years (plus the personal safety element).

Seriously, enjoy it - let us know which players are the most friendly with your lads. I know Clint always stops and chats and I believe Chief is very good with the fans also.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Saturday on 10:23 - Aug 13 with 1061 viewsGetMeRangers

Saturday on 10:11 - Aug 13 by Mytch_QPR

You know what they say - you should never meet your heroes. That's one of the reasons I've steered clear of Joey Barton for the last 3 years (plus the personal safety element).

Seriously, enjoy it - let us know which players are the most friendly with your lads. I know Clint always stops and chats and I believe Chief is very good with the fans also.

Will do. Re:bad luck, Two youngest dont believe they can see the Rs lose. Saturday will change that!

After 20 minutes of constantly answering questions, at Newport, about: who is the German, who has the pony tail, who is wearing 15, which one is Polter, perhaps we can get the definitive answer, to the final debated point, as to whether he calls himself Sebastian or Seb!
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday on 10:52 - Aug 13 with 1027 viewsdaveB

For home game all the players usually stop for photos and autographs. Just wait by the club shop around 2 hours before kick off
Saturday on 16:46 - Aug 15 with 723 viewsGetMeRangers

Saturday on 10:11 - Aug 13 by Mytch_QPR

So we had a big round up of players. All were very friendly and posed for photographs. Polter calls himself Sebastian and not Seb. However, we should call him Polti. Chaz, Clint, Junior, Sir Les, Polti, JET, Perch, Herby and I think that was it. Was really impressed that the players took time as they had many looking for signatures and pictures

Then discovered they don't take cards for fizzy pop. Ground staff were great and let me leg it out to Sainsburys

Now for my youngest's christening in R Block.

Eldest's first ever win was against Cardiff, 2-1, back in the NW season.... history to repeat itself?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024