Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC films and theatre 09:42 - Sep 10 with 1000 viewsTheBlob

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/10/panto-bosses-rename-play-snow-white-and-her-seven-

So look out for....

Single Parent Goose.

Sleeping Malleable Case Of Flesh.

Anti Sexualised Feline in Non Animal Hide Foot Attire.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

PC films and theatre on 10:02 - Sep 10 with 953 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Seven Dwarves it will always be.

Dopey will be next he'll be renamed 'late developing friend' or something similar.

Same way if some scrote breaks into my country without going through proper legal channels they are an illegal immigrant despite what bed-wetters claim.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

PC films and theatre on 10:08 - Sep 10 with 950 viewsbob566

nice one blob.

male reproductive organ Whittington
PC films and theatre on 10:15 - Sep 10 with 930 viewsheadhoops

replacing real people like Warwick Davies with kids - thats very PC!

not a sexual organ whittington

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

PC films and theatre on 13:19 - Sep 10 with 858 viewsAntti_Heinola

it's obviously boolacks, well done Warwick - met him a few times, lovely, lovely man.
But that poster does not rename it 'seven friends' - it's just Snow White. As Warwick says, they've done it for cost reasons, but sadly some nonsense about it being 'PC' (and that's the 1 millionth article to misunderstand what 'PC' means) is what makes the story.

Richard Whittington

Bare bones.

PC films and theatre on 13:39 - Sep 10 with 833 viewsMytch_QPR

Jack And The Genetically-Modified Bean Plant.

Charles And The Refined Cocoa Processing Plant (warning: some products are manufactured in areas where nuts are used so may be unsuitable for nut allergy sufferers).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

PC films and theatre on 13:48 - Sep 10 with 820 viewsFredManRave

PC films and theatre on 13:19 - Sep 10 by Antti_Heinola

it's obviously boolacks, well done Warwick - met him a few times, lovely, lovely man.
But that poster does not rename it 'seven friends' - it's just Snow White. As Warwick says, they've done it for cost reasons, but sadly some nonsense about it being 'PC' (and that's the 1 millionth article to misunderstand what 'PC' means) is what makes the story.

Richard Whittington

Just to clear up the PC issue here's clarification from my favourite wordsmith;

"Shannon’s office was small. There was paper everywhere. On his desk was a PC. A personal computer, not a police constable".

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024