Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The joint was rocking! 08:07 - Dec 16 with 1308 viewsconnell10

Great atmosphere last night, MU was shaking at the end!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The joint was rocking! on 08:22 - Dec 16 with 1274 viewsBrightonhoop

Wish I could have been there. Thought we were outstanding. Very proud how organised we were and that we fought to the end and were unlucky, Philips in particular, not to nick it. JFH has got them playing with passion and pride with a will to fight back. Charlie at the end could not have been more emphatic 'I've told Les Ferdinand I am staying, I'm going nowhere.'
Best I've seen us play in a long time.
The joint was rocking! on 08:31 - Dec 16 with 1246 viewsconnell10

The joint was rocking! on 08:22 - Dec 16 by Brightonhoop

Wish I could have been there. Thought we were outstanding. Very proud how organised we were and that we fought to the end and were unlucky, Philips in particular, not to nick it. JFH has got them playing with passion and pride with a will to fight back. Charlie at the end could not have been more emphatic 'I've told Les Ferdinand I am staying, I'm going nowhere.'
Best I've seen us play in a long time.

Yep at the end it felt like the old days! Phillips goal would have been a worldy the keeper didnt even move!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The joint was rocking! on 08:38 - Dec 16 with 1219 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The joint was rocking! on 08:31 - Dec 16 by connell10

Yep at the end it felt like the old days! Phillips goal would have been a worldy the keeper didnt even move!

Yes, from where I was in R Block I was watching the keeper rooted to his spot waiting for the net to bulge and the roof to come off. Would have been brilliant.
The joint was rocking! on 08:56 - Dec 16 with 1152 viewsrobith

At 2-0 down you could hear a pin drop though.

Post the goal, it was tops though
The joint was rocking! on 09:07 - Dec 16 with 1087 viewsBrightonhoop

Few better places on earth to be when HQ rocks.
The joint was rocking! on 09:14 - Dec 16 with 1058 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The joint was rocking! on 08:56 - Dec 16 by robith

At 2-0 down you could hear a pin drop though.

Post the goal, it was tops though

Not where I was. After the initial shock at the goal the crowd seemed to respond well.
The joint was rocking! on 09:22 - Dec 16 with 1036 viewsMytch_QPR

Very fed up this morning. Last games I have been to were Sheff Weds, Preston and Burnley - meaning I have not seen us score in 270 mins of football.

Pleased with the result, though - obviously! Atmosphere and game sounded good on 5 Live.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

The joint was rocking! on 09:25 - Dec 16 with 1017 viewsGloucs_R

Funny because apart from a few COYR's, it sounded all Brighton the telly.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

The joint was rocking! on 09:33 - Dec 16 with 988 viewsjohncharles

You're right MU was rocking. And shaking and bouncing up and down. Flexible concrete ?
It scares me.
But I guess we would die happy.

Strong and stable my arse.

The joint was rocking! on 09:56 - Dec 16 with 920 viewsbosh67

I thought the crowd stuck with the team at 2-0. I think there were a few moments of shock after Green let the second go in but come on U Rs started rising minutes later and before the 1st goal. Once we got that we well and truly shut up the traveling Brighton fans and drowned them out. Had Matty's shot gone in at the end the place would have erupted.

I think there is a difference when you can see a team that are willing to get stuck in and attack. It makes a hell of a difference to the way the fans react. JFH seems to have upped the work rate and desire to attack. It will take time but the results will come.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The joint was rocking! on 10:01 - Dec 16 with 911 viewsSuffolkHoop

We like the effort and enthusiasm JFH seems to have injected in to the team. That is reflected in the atmosphere at LR.
The joint was rocking! on 10:11 - Dec 16 with 878 viewsellersliehoop

The joint was rocking! on 09:22 - Dec 16 by Mytch_QPR

Very fed up this morning. Last games I have been to were Sheff Weds, Preston and Burnley - meaning I have not seen us score in 270 mins of football.

Pleased with the result, though - obviously! Atmosphere and game sounded good on 5 Live.

How funny!

My last 3 games before last night were Sheff W, Preston & Burnley, at half time I was thinking it's going to be 4 games on the trot without seeing us score!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024