Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message for FredManRave..... And the rest of you Herberts 20:04 - Dec 24 with 998 viewsLblock

Fred - You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Many thanks for your kind message

The rest of you, yes all of you, even the Ramsey backers, those who dont like the buttery biscuit bass in your tunes, those who I annoy, those whose wavelength I'm on, those who know me and those in who I evoke disdain and all sorts of other negative feelings... I've a message for you.

HAVE A BL00DY GREAT CHRISTMAS YOU LOVELY QUEENS PARK RANGERS PEOPLE!!
Peace and love

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Message for FredManRave..... And the rest of you Herberts on 20:15 - Dec 24 with 981 viewsconnell10

I LOVE YOU MAN! Happy Christmas you great lunk! 😀

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Message for FredManRave..... And the rest of you Herberts on 20:44 - Dec 24 with 944 viewswelwynranger

Message for FredManRave..... And the rest of you Herberts on 20:15 - Dec 24 by connell10

I LOVE YOU MAN! Happy Christmas you great lunk! 😀

Happy Christmas L . From Welwyn and family
Message for FredManRave..... And the rest of you Herberts on 09:41 - Dec 25 with 844 viewsBrixtonR

Have a great Christmas Lblock and thanks again for starting the Frankie thread 😀
Was thinking you should commandeer the sound system at the Adelaide after the Fulham home game ! Failing that will have to catch you for a pint at some point.
Message for FredManRave..... And the rest of you Herberts on 09:50 - Dec 25 with 836 viewsTheBlob

Merry Christmas you Knucklemaniac. x

Sue Perkins says try to tone it down a bit in the new year.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Message for FredManRave..... And the rest of you Herberts on 12:30 - Dec 25 with 770 viewslondonscottish

Have a Happy Subsoul Christmas

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024